Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Trouble in the Pit of Havoc...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in the Pit of Havoc...   Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 1:14 pm

Khrona would be sleeping in his pit, ever so quietly and... sleepily, dreaming of whatever he dreamt of it that twisted mind... When suddenly he heard a noise. "... Eh? The fuck is that...?" He said sleepily. He got up, sretched and walked toward the sound. Eventually, he heard some uncanny laughter "... Doesn't sound like any of my girls... Someone's looking for an aaaass whooopiiiin~!" Khrona peeked around one of his corners aaaaand... BAM. THERE IT WAS.

Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... Ring_Leader_FFIX_Artwork

A strange ass monster just floating randomly in his house. Well. Better subdue it. "YOU. YOU THERE. PREPARE YOUR ASS FOR WHOOPING!!!"

The monster would turn around, then begin to float away at an accelerated rate. As it flew, it turned around and pointed at Khrona, the floating ring around it hovering above it and surging with magics of sorts... Then finally, it would release Bio, making a large amount of liquid-like green energy spurt up and fill the hallway.

Khrona halted, slightly confused as to what this is "... I've... Never seen anything like this before! What the hell is it!?" Khrona was a bit hesitant to attack this stuff, but he figured that the thing couldn't have cast anything that was that powerful... Or, more powerful that Khrona's Soul Wavelength, rather. He released a weak pulse of his soul wavelength, making the entire pit rumble, as well as clearing the Bio away. Khrona continued to pursue. He caught sight of the thing, remembering that his entire pit was surging with his wavelength "... I don't have time to chase you... I just need answers! Now... Halt." Khrona's eyes gleamed and his soul wavelength shot through the creature, making it immobile and having it fall to the ground. That's when Khrona started to walk toward it, scoffing "... So. What are you and what are you doing here... Thing? How did you even GET in here, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pit of Havoc...   Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 1:23 pm

The creature suddenly began to talk "... Eck... One hit and I'm down, huh...? Whatever YOU are, you sure are powerful... You could probably take down a boss really quickly..."

Khrona shook his head "Boss? What the hell are you talking about? Answer my questions..."

It nodded "FINE. I am... Ring Leader. I am a species of monster... But you should know about that, right?" Ring Leader looked around, noticing that this place wasn't exactly the same place it was before... Which was a little troublesome "... Wait. Am I still on Terra...? Hell, am I even on Gaea...?" It closed its eyes for a brief moment, then opened them "... Mm... It feels like Gaea... It FEELS like Terra... But there's something else... Something that is different about Gaea and Terra..."

Khrona sat down "... What's Gaea? What's Terra? And um... Why are you calling Vescrutia those things? Not to mention... WHY ARE THERE MONSTERS HERE NOW!? Our normal monsters look NOTHING like you and never come INTO the village..."

Ring Leader's eyes got really big "You don't know of Gaea OR Terra? Wait... Vescrutia? I've never heard of this plac-- ... Maybe THIS is why everything is so messed up... I feel two other realms within this place... I guess Vescrutia must be one of them and Gaea and Terra are here as well... But what of the fourth place? I really can't tell what this fourth place is... Or what happened... All I know is that there was a light and then... I was just here."

Khrona nodded "... A light, huh?... It does feel like some powerful magic has been conjured up... It doesn't feel like the magic of Maze OR Zita, either... Hm..." Khrona would have to use his powerful mind to look into this... After about 20 minutes, Khrona would come to "Ah. I see what's happened... It seems as though an unknown figure has merged your world and our world together... Or at least in the Reality Village, which is your current location on Vescrutia. This magic came from 2 unknown books... But I saw something else with him that got taken away by a pumpkin... ANd the only Pumpkin that I know is... Tigen."

Ring Leader shook his head, trying to move its body "Tigen? What's that? Is that a boss or something?"

Khrona sighed "... No. He's... He actually resembles you quite a bit, only... Taller and with a pumpkin head. He might know something about this... I will call him now..." Khrona held up some chocolate and waved it around "... Come and get it, Tigen..."
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Village of Residence : Etc.
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Liquid Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pit of Havoc...   Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 1:39 pm

Tigen would warp in along with Tonberry, devouring the chocolate "CHOCOLAAAAATE!!!-- Oh, Hi um.... .... ... Uuuum..." Tigen had trouble with people who he didn't FORMALLY meet. He met Khrona in a battle with a big ass god robot... He wasn't gonna remember Khrona like Khrona remembered him "Hey yoooou~!" Tigen said, trying to play it off "Whaaaat's up-- OOO. THAT GUY. RIOGHT THERE. HE LOOKED LIKE TIGEN! TIGEN WANTS HIM, CAN TIGEN HAVE HIM? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASE!?!?!?" Tigen began to warp around Khrona at a fast pace, seeming really hyper "PLEEEEEEEAAAAASEEEEEEEE!?!?" Tonberry stared at awe at the Ring Leader, however... It was very shocking to see him.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pit of Havoc...   Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 1:56 pm

Ring Leader sighed "... He really does look like me... But I don't wanna join up with this hyperactive scarecrow..."

Khrona's eyes gleamed "Heh heh heh... For your wrongdoings of coming into my house, your punishment is, you will be sentenced to stay with Tigen... FOREVER." Khrona laughed, making this so by binding Ring Leader and Tigen together through a special force... Now Ring Leader would have to do whatever Tigen said... FOREVER.

Ring Leader was suddenly able to move again, but he really didn't want to "... Are you shitting me..? Ugh... Fine. I'll do it, then..." Ring Leader would float over to Tigen begrudgingly, hanging its head in sorrow as it was near Tigen.

"Next thing..." Khrona began "... Tigen, what is this all about? What is this... Gaea and... Terra and... Why have these 2-- Erm, 3 worlds been fused with the Reality Village and the Reality Village ALONE? I know it has something to do with dimensions, and you are the only expert on this subject..."
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Dimension's Keeper
Dimension's Keeper
Tigen

Village of Residence : Etc.
Cool Points (LOL) : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional Energy, Nightmare Energy, Liquid Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Scarecrow (Dimensional Entity)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pit of Havoc...   Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 2:07 pm

Tigen shrugged his shoulders "I dunno... Tonberry was in the library with some guy and BOOM, this happens... Tigen has no clue~!" Tigen smiled at Ring Leader, giving him a thumbs up! "Sorry Tigen can't help you... guy... But... Tigen knows nothing!"

Tonberry then stepped forward, staring at Khrona "I... May be of assistance."

Tigen gasped at Tonberry "TONBERRY. YOU CAN TALK!?"

Tonberry nodded "Yes... I just choose not to. It is not fun. I prefer to be silent. I wil only speak to give this information..." Tonberry shook his lantern "... There is a dimension... A dimension that is similar to this one, but also very different... Filled with monsters such as myself and Ring Leader... Ring Leader only comes from one part of this dimension, from the realm of Terra... And there is a sister realm called Gaea, which is connected to Terra through one portal... But there are several other realms, as well. Gaea and Terra are connected, but... The other place that has been fused with this place, is not... It is Ivalice. All Tonberries are related... I have numerous brothers and cousins in Terra, Gaea and Ivalice. Ivalice is slightly different from Terra and Gaea, however, for it is like a game or like a book, while Terra and Gaea are actuality. They are all very similar, hence why they are in the same dimension... But also very different... Only the Tonberries and Moogles would know of this, you know... But I am sure that the Moogles know a LOT more than I do... This is just the gist... Ivalice, Gaea and Terra... If we had that book that I left in the library, I could tell you more... I was just a little homesick... But now, I guess I won't be anymore... These 3 realms have fused with this one. Congrats." Tonberry then fell silent once more, which would probably be for a GREAT portion of time, if ever again.

Tigen poked his own head "Eeeeeh.... Terra... Gaea... Ivalice...? Meh. Tigen doesn't know. Sorry if we weren't of any help, Khrona-- OH. THAT'S YOUR NAME, KHRONA!!! WOOOO! TIGEN REMEMBERED!!!"

Ring Leader sighed "... I think I'm going to die..." before Tigen, Tonberry and Ring Leader warped off elsewhere, leaving Khrona alone.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pit of Havoc...   Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... Icon_minitime1December 4th 2009, 2:09 pm

Khrona sighed "... Well. That's about enough information that I needed for right now... I just need to find a 'Moogle' or whatever, and I guess we can figure this out... Eeeeh... But I don't know what a Moogle is... Oh, screw it. Better go tell Maze, Zita and Shinigami about this... In a formal meeting." Khrona wrapped himself in his wings, going to the council building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in the Pit of Havoc...   Trouble in the Pit of Havoc... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Trouble in the Pit of Havoc...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: Pit of Havoc-
Jump to: