Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Fenri's Return, Again I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Fenri's Return, Again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fenri's Return, Again Empty
PostSubject: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1December 9th 2009, 5:47 pm

*Fenri approaches the Domicile with Terra in his arms as she usually is when he is with her. It seems that no matter where she goes, when she returns to the Domicile, she's in need of being carried. In this case, she's knocked out cold from Mahk-X's training and is in need of an immense amount of rest.

Fenri enters the Domicile and heads to his room, where he lays her on the bed. She stays soundly asleep on the surprisingly warm blankets and Fenri makes his way back out to find Nero*

Now that that's done, I'll find the boy and we can move out.

*Fenri jumps from his window and heads off*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 6:28 pm

TIME SKIP

*Julia enters the house with Nero in her arms, careful not to hurt him too much*

Julia: That was some fight, you'll be ok though. I really wish you could have dropped that weapon though... Or at least made it a little lighter.

*As Julia drags Nero, he drags Luna Diviner loudly behind him making a horrible scraping noise across the floor. She heads for Fenri's bedroom where Terra is sleeping*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:24 am

*ZK hops through Fenri's bedroom window, looking around quite cautiously as he knows what kind of terrors await if he had barged in. He peeps Terra sleeping in Fenri's bed and her numerous bumps and bruises. Carefully, he climbs all the way in and sits on the edge of the bed shaking her lightly*

Terra... Wake up. Teeeeeerrraaaaaa....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 9:28 am

*Kham stayed in the bedroom doorway playing lookout that ice still covered his arm, he could get if off... but would have to make a lot of noise. He'd take care of it when they got out side*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 4:17 pm

*Julia enters the room with the downed Nero and Luna Diviner still scraping away at the ground. Angrily she pushes past Mahk-X, heaving Nero to the bed next to Terra*

Julia: ZK, what are you doing here and who's the child? I can already tell Fenri had at the both of you.

*After she lays Nero down, she turns to ZK and Mahk-X quite pissed, foot tapping and all*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 7:24 pm

*Kham turned around clenching his frozen left arm... he smiled a guilty but cute smile and waved at Julia*

Hi, I'm Kham... Mahk-X to fenri I think. But I brought ZK here because he wanted to see his kids. He's been rehabilitated!

*I would say with a smile, I then glance over to terra, reminding myself not to tell him that I did that to her. I'll just say she ran into a wall... but I do have to ask her to join the mafia later*

Don't kill us... please.
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 3:09 am

*Terra rustles lightly before giving a big stretch, coupled with a cute yawn. She opens her eyes slowly and takes a big deep breath in*

Terra: DADDY!

*With a huge smile and psychic leap, she jumps at ZK with an enormous glomp, tackling him to the ground*

Terra: I missed you so much! Why'd you try to make things blow up? Don't you remember what mommy said she would do to you if you did that again?

*Terra looks up at ZK with a big smile and then over to Mahk-X*

Terra: HI!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 12:10 pm

-*Kham glanced over at nero who had aeon's blade in his hands. Seems like Aeon was training him, he looked rather exhausted from the stuff.-*

"Seems like the other child is pretty beat up ZK, I think we should go before the master of the house returns"

-*Kham said, he punched the ice coverin his arm and it cracked, he gave it another whallop and it cracked some more, he smacked it one more time and it shattered it sounded like glass breaking-*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 12:18 pm

*Julia's face twisted a bit, not grotesquely like so many other things on Vescrutia, but normally like a skeptical look. She sits down on the side of the bed and reaches back for Nero's weapon, tossing it to lean in a corner*

Julia: I can assure you that he's not going to be back, let alone seen, for a while. You're cool to stay for a while.

*She crosses her legs quite ladylike and glares at Mahk-X, suspiciously*

Julia: What's the rush?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 12:29 pm

*ZK hugs Terra tightly, fearful of what her mother would say slash do to him if he should go back home... Think it's best to stay disappeared*

I'm sorry. How'd you get all these bruised though? I thought Fenri would have kept you completely safe.

*ZK holds Terra out to fully examine her damage... She looks like she got into a fight with a tree and lost. He begins to feel slightly guilty about the damage he did to her*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 7:09 pm

"Well to be honest Julia, we snuck in here. Fenri obviously doesn't want us inside because he nearly killed me trying to ask him to allow ZK in. But if you say he isn't coming back for a while then I thank you for your hospitality"

-*Kham walked over to some nearby chair and sat down totally avoiding the question ZK asked to his child, hopefuly she wasn't a snitch-*
Back to top Go down
Nero and Terra

Nero and Terra

Village of Residence : Nero: Drifter / Terra: Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : N: Kamisora / T: None

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 9:40 pm

*Terra shakes her head cutely*

Terra: No. I was training with cute guy over there and... Idunno what happened but I'm ok!

*Simultaneously, Nero begins to stir, rolling over lazily and falling out of the bed on the other side out of sight. He hits the floor hard and groans in pain*

Nero: Ouch...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1January 25th 2010, 8:12 am

*Upon that admission, Julia smoothly moved her foot over to catch Mahk-X's shadow under hers. This wouldn't hurt him, but it would keep him still since he's in such a rush to get out of sight. She stares out of the corner of her eye angrily as her head is positioned to look out the window*

Julia: I wasn't sure where he planned to take you but he told me to look after Nero. Looks like you got the short end of the stick sweetie.

*Although it looked like she was talking indiscriminately, she was talking directly to Terra and she would probably be able to tell anyway. A slight blade crept from under her palm placed on the bed, just in case. She wasn't familiar with Mahk-X and this was two strikes against him*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2010, 12:47 pm

*ZK looks over to Kham kinda very slightly hugely pissed. Then, he remembers that Fenri just almost killed him, so he's in no position to even try to take Kham on. Anyway, she's ok so it's cool*

Was the training fun at least? I know you got a lot better in a short amount of time. And with that, let's go kids.

*ZK stands up and warps himself, Nero and Terra out of the Crystalline Domicile to do other things*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1February 23rd 2010, 2:42 pm

"So... can I go now?"
-*Kham said with a poutish look.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1March 10th 2010, 12:24 am

*Julia moves her foot, letting her hold on Mahk-X go as she stands and heads to the door*

Julia: I guess you can if we're done here.

*Julia heads to the kitchen to rustle up some grubbs. She be hungry*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Return, Again   Fenri's Return, Again Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fenri's Return, Again
Page 1 of 1