Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Moving In... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Moving In...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobo

Mobo

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

Moving In... Empty
PostSubject: Moving In...   Moving In... Icon_minitime1December 10th 2009, 1:19 am

Mobo would walk into the entry way of his new home that had been constructed by his fine crew, which were still under his command. Trailing behind him were Berk and Burcu, each having their few belongings with them, as the also looked around.

"Yo Ho, me mateys, ye ar home. Take ye rest, Mine is work to be done."

Berk and Burcu would shrug, as they walked off deeper into the house, no doubt to find a place to sleep from their long journey. Mobo would then walk off into the office that had been built for his new purpose in the alliance. He had tasks for the ninja of the various villages to do, to employ them was his new job, and for that he had to be organized. He sat ruffly down in the chair, as he took a long swig from the bottle of rum in his coat, as he than began taking out various papers and things from his bag. He then started to work, for his first mission was very important, very important indeed.....
Back to top Go down
Vernichten

Vernichten

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Dat'k

Moving In... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving In...   Moving In... Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 8:11 am

Fokker would arrive, he was here to request a solo mission for some quick cash. (the user also had to get off the computer/blackberry cause he had to go so this post was short and to the point)
Back to top Go down

Moving In...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: The Dusk Order :: Order; Mission House-
Jump to: