Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  First Mission Posted I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

First Mission Posted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mobo

Mobo

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

First Mission Posted Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 10th 2009, 5:28 pm

After a long night, Mobo would go out into the lobby area, where I would post on the board my first mission. He would heave a sigh, as he then trudged back inside his house.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Kekkei Genkai : Satou

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 10th 2009, 5:43 pm

-After a while I would be skipping down main street sucking on a big ass lolly pop the size of a dinner plate, and humming merrily to myself. Thats when I would spot the newish building that I hadn't seen before, so I decided to check it out-

Ooo, missions....COOL!

-I would skip into the lobby, as I looked at the board that the missions were posted on-

O_O THERES ONE FOR ME! SIGN ME UP, SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!!

-I would squeel, as I jumped up and down all excited like-
Back to top Go down
Mobo

Mobo

Village of Residence : None
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 10th 2009, 5:49 pm

The door would open from the side, as Mobo would step in, and look around for the source of the commotion. He would spot Okashi, and upon seeing her dress, as a ninja, he would roll his eyes, and step behind the counter.

"AR! Ye may exercise a little quieter speech when ye enter my home. AR! What ye want?"

Mobo would then look towards the board that he had posted the mission on, as he let out a laugh.

"AR, AR, AR! Ye wish to apply for the mission? Ye need one more matey for that, ye do. AR! Come ye back when ye hast found thyself another matey! AR!"

Mobo would then take a swig of rum, as shuffled out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 10th 2009, 5:54 pm

-I would be taken aback by the man's gruff language, as I had a shocked look on my face. This continued even as Mobo would leave, as I would then read the posting closer, seeing that it required 2-3 people. I would then shrug, as I skipped out of the building, looking up and down the street as I then would then shout at the top of my lungs-

ANYONE WANNA GO ON A MISSION WITH ME!!!!!!!!!

-I would then wait, taking out the dinner plate sized lolly pop and starting to suck on it again-

(Waiting for Nathan)
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 3:52 pm

((Im coming woman))

*nathan using the wind chakra to ride the sky after leaving mahk-x house would notice the new building here and would float over towards the inside and look at the two people* "Umm what is this place?
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 3:57 pm

-I would see the boy coming down from the sky, as I leaped for joy-

YEAH!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN BE MY MISSION PARTNER!!!!

-I would squeal, as I then run up to Nathan, and enveloped him in a huge bear hug ❤ -

It was so sweet of you to volunteer! This is the new Mission office, where this creepy sailor guy gives out missions!! ISN'T EXCITING!!!!!!

-I would then proceed to grab Nathan by the wrist, as I started to drag him into the lobby, much like a 5 year old drags an adult to the candy or toy isle-
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 11th 2009, 4:04 pm

*Nathan with a puzzled look would be kinda confused, all he wanted to do was find out what this place was but it could be a great way to train the rain flame as he was dragged in the lobby he sniffed the air* "What smells like BO and sea salt?"

*suddenly sensing the chakra of mahk-x nathan would do a face palm* "Yeaaa whatever it is i'll do it when I come back ok." *nathan would break free from okashis grip and vanish towards the chakra of kham*
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 2:14 pm

buttttt.....WAIT!!!!

-I would call after Nathan, but too late. I would then lean against the counter and pout, as I waited for him to get back-
Back to top Go down
Tatsu

Tatsu

Kekkei Genkai : Manako

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 2:17 pm

*There would be a small sound, as I would assimilate out of the lobby floor next to Okashi, but only showing my head and shoulders, as the rest was still assimilated into the ground*
A mission office? That sounds nice....mind if I join you?
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 2:18 pm

-I would suddenly let out a scream, as I then started kicking Tatsu's face over and over-

AHHHHH!!! A MOLE A MOLE IS ATTACKING ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tatsu

Tatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 2:21 pm

*I would take several of the kicks, while trying to stop her*
hey, WAIT, ouch, I'm, ouch not, ouch, a mole, ouch, I'm, ouch, just, ouch, a nin...OUCH!!!!
*I would then vanish back into the floor, as I then assimilated out of the ceiling, hanging upside down, as I looked at Okashi with an slightly irratated expression*
......BOO!.....
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 2:25 pm

-I would stop, as the man vanished, as I put my finger to my chin, looking around the floor for him. I would then shrug, as he then said boo behind my back. I would jump as I wheeled around, letting out another scream-

AHHHHH!

-After seeing him hanging upside down, I would then scream again-

BATSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

-This time my hand would turn into a long Kandy Crystal baseball bat, as I proceeded to swing back and forth at the man, trying to shoo him away-
Back to top Go down
Tatsu

Tatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 2:28 pm

*After seeing her new weapon, I would quickly disappear back into the ceiling, as I would then assimilate out of the wall beside Okashi, totally revealing myself, as I then leaned against the wall, watching her, with an expression of both irratation and concern for her mental health*
I said I wanted to go with you.....?
Back to top Go down
Okashi

Okashi

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 2:32 pm

-I would look blankly at Tatsu now, as I was a little confused. My arm would reform back into its normal self, as I then turned to face him-

Your weird....

-I would then look back up at the mission board, as I turned back to him-

It says up to three can come, so why not?

-I giggle a little, as I then sit on the counter, humming merrily, as I watched the snow fall outside-

Snow is so nice, dont you think....?
Back to top Go down
Tatsu

Tatsu

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1December 12th 2009, 2:34 pm

Good.
*I would then look to the snow, which Okashi was looking at*
Snow is ok. I never really took too much notice of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Mission Posted   First Mission Posted Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

First Mission Posted
Page 1 of 1