Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Noah Enigma's Biography I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Noah Enigma's Biography

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah Enigma

Noah Enigma

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : UltraViolet Light

Noah Enigma's Biography Empty
PostSubject: Noah Enigma's Biography   Noah Enigma's Biography Icon_minitime1December 13th 2009, 5:58 pm

Name: Noah Enigma
Nickname: None
Village: Reality
Personality: Often loses Tran-of-thoughts most of the time. Usually forgets things easily from his young age.
Appearance: Noah has pink hair, and pink iris colored eye's. He often wears a black cape since it reminds him of his favorite movie villains that wear black. Even though he likes villains in movies he fights for the good side (fyi).
Bio: Being born from my mother named Isabella Moore, my father named Jasper Moore. Some wonder who my parent's were, and don't expect my mother and father for last name reasons. My parent's weren't married which my parent's were forced to get out of the village we lived in for many seen this as wrongful deed. As my parent's fled after my birth, they gave me to my grandparent's whom lived in to Rock Village. I would grow up to be many villagers and ninja's star of the village for my unique ability to control ultraviolet light. Noah is just a new recruit of a Genin from the Academy.

Name: Jasper
Nick-name: None
Species: Lava-critter
Personality: Acts as a dog with the lovable sense, and loyalty.
Bio: I meet Jasper at my young age from a gift of my 6th birthday from my grandparent's. It was said to remind them of my parent's, since the critter is protective of me like any parent's would.
Back to top Go down

Noah Enigma's Biography
Page 1 of 1