Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Takai's Soul Partner I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Takai's Soul Partner

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takai Kugutsu

Takai Kugutsu

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Hobbies / Interests : Playing with my hand puppets
Kekkei Genkai : Poison Conversion

Character sheet
Character Race: Posion Humanoid
Character Info (Highlight):

Takai's Soul Partner Empty
PostSubject: Takai's Soul Partner   Takai's Soul Partner Icon_minitime1December 21st 2009, 9:21 pm

Soul Partner: Furiko
Takai's Soul Partner Random_anime_girl____by_Shivawolf1

Description:
Furiko is a very up lifting person always making sure the Takai shows more feelings without using a hand puppet. She is very kind and can be very determined when she puts he mind on something. Although she has these good qualities she can be very thick headed not stopping with something she has started until it is done. Outside of her weapon form she can turn her body into strong crystal which she uses in hand to hand combat. Also the crystal covering her hands can sharpen to become deadly claws.

Weapon Form:
Takai's Soul Partner X-laws12

Endless Wire:
In her weapon from Furiko's crystal is connected to the holder by metal wire that is coated in soul energy/chakra. The length the wire depends on how much soul energy/chakra I put into it so it can be very long or really short.

Dowsing Ability:
In her weapon form Furiko is able to pin-point the location of someone near by. Although the longer she is around someone it become easier to pin-point where that person is. However strong barriers or someone with a large amount of soul energy can block the dowsing ability or make it harder to find someone.

Soul Resonance
When achieving Soul Resonance Furiko transforms into a large gauntlet that covers Takai's left arm and a part of the left side of his chest. From the gauntlet will release multiple whips made of soul energy with sharp metal daggers at the end. Each whip can be controlled by both Furiko and Takai making the wires attack hard to fallow. Soul Resonance doubles Furiko's dowsing ability and each whip can locate a individual person.
Takai's Soul Partner Duelma10
Back to top Go down

Takai's Soul Partner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Weapon List :: Soul Weapons (Instruments)-
Jump to: