Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma Empty
PostSubject: Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma   Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 8:44 pm

Koniu in his normal form Koniu can return to me at will. After joining Team Chaotic Akarui has opened Koniu's real form.

Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma TS-ATS-RD2_540

Koniu's Shikai: While in Shikai Koniu turns into a rose whip sword. Koinu's command word is Riddle. Koinu's special ability while in Shikai is is earth manipulation and with this power Koniu is able to move threw any solid object among other things.
Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma 20-21

Koniu's Bankai:
Weapon: Koniu turns into a blue glowing spear. This spear is strong enough to slice threw a mountain with one clean slice. The spear also summons two glowing indestructible orbs that float around me when I activate Bankai. These Orbs can change into anything (swords, shield, or even a pizza...if I see fit)

Powers: I gain a power know as "Grouter". This ability allows me give earth the property of water or ice changing any solid into a liquid state or the other way around and control it. Other then the Extreme Power and Speed boost I am given a large improvement in my awareness. Making me almost able to sense things before they happen....a sixth scene if you will.

Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma Anima______no__13_by_Wen_M-2
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma   Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma Icon_minitime1June 24th 2009, 2:42 am

Getsuma normal form:
Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma Katana_by_LoriF

Getsuma Shikai: Getsuma transforms into a red shield with five spikes on it's top that was strapped to my arm. The shield is as light as a feather to me although it ways a ton. The Shikai's special ability is sending all types of seismic waves threw the ground. I am also able to send a the force of the waves threw my shield and it shots out as a unseen beam the ruptures threw the air

Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma KH_COM___Vexen__s_Shield_by_spiy-1

Getsuma Bankai: While in this form of Bankai Grave is able to break down and reconstruct energy substances. The process follows as thous as energies are absorbed from the claw on Grave's arm they are housed there as the reishi as well as Grave's spiritual pressure held which in the claw break the energies down till they are in there most basic form of pure chakra. Then Grave uses that energy to his advantage and can spread the gathered energy to parts of his body. Oh and all that other slandered Bankai stuff...

Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma Mk-VAYNE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma   Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma Icon_minitime1November 28th 2009, 11:30 pm

updates have been made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma   Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Grave's Zanpakuto: Koniu and Getsuma
Page 1 of 1