Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  pushing myself to the breaking point I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

pushing myself to the breaking point

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : serenity chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

pushing myself to the breaking point Empty
PostSubject: pushing myself to the breaking point   pushing myself to the breaking point Icon_minitime1May 10th 2009, 11:46 pm

* i stand in a barren field with a scroll with random writing of sorts*

Last edited by Ryoichi on June 25th 2009, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: pushing myself to the breaking point   pushing myself to the breaking point Icon_minitime1May 11th 2009, 12:30 am

while standing with the scroll he then opens it up and and begins performing the displayed hand signs and a white light begins to emit from his being the white light pure as the driven snow spans across a many of miles and could be seen easily from space the beams of light then begin to dim in there place an enormous ball can be seen floating in the middle and ryoichi can be seen floating into the center of it the size of the ball can too be seen from space and is sitting still in the sky it then begins to shrink into a ball the size of a bb and floats in the center of ryoichi's palm with rings floating around it and ryoichis hand the explosive power of this ball uncomprehensive more then enough energy to destroy a small city rest in the condensed chakra of this orb ryoichi now pondered upon what to do with the attack*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: pushing myself to the breaking point   pushing myself to the breaking point Icon_minitime1May 15th 2009, 11:16 pm

*i then absorb the chakra back into my body and point my hand up many spears of serenity crystal appear around my body simply float around my body the spears then go out to many different spots across the battle field as the spears hit the ground they release many huge explosions as though they were rockets of a strange sort*
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: pushing myself to the breaking point   pushing myself to the breaking point Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 11:38 pm

i then cover my body in serenity crystals to the point where huge spikes protrude from my back and a vicious drill is mounted on my arm as an weapon

"i'll call this crystal form"
Back to top Go down
Ryoichi Tamisata

Ryoichi Tamisata

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: pushing myself to the breaking point   pushing myself to the breaking point Icon_minitime1July 9th 2009, 11:40 pm

*i then force more crystals to my body and on my wings to a more sufficient state of crystal form*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pushing myself to the breaking point   pushing myself to the breaking point Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

pushing myself to the breaking point
Page 1 of 1