Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:06 pm

Talk to it? But it's just a sword right Uncle Arashi? ^Aura's face looked puzzled and confused. How could she talk to a sword?^
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Hobbies / Interests : Reading and Writing
Kekkei Genkai : Kurayami Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Half Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:12 pm

I would walk over and crouch down to Aura's height and then place my hand on her Zanpakuto.

"No Aura-chan this is not just a sword a Zanpakuto is a blade that contains a spirit within it. So you must clear you mind and open you mind, heart, and soul to the blade and listen and you will be able to hear it. So clear you mind and listen and hear the name of your Zanpakuto."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Bigmike01107
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:17 pm

"Zanny-pac-what...?" Mana asked, running over to Arashi. "Uncle Arashi, what's with the purdy sword?" She hugged him, while looking over to her sister, studying the blade. Some would wonder how Mana had gotten there... Simple. She always knew where her twin was, so she just went there. Mana had been terribly bored.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:20 pm

M..Mana what are you doing here? ^Aura was concentrating to much on the matter at hand that she didn't even notice her twin was getting close.....but Mana was relived she was here.^
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:20 pm

I would see Mana and hug her back. I was really not surprised she was near by being Aura's twin after all.

"This is a Zanpakuto a blade with a spirit contained inside of it and the main weapon for shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:22 pm

A spirit right....?^Aura closed her eyes as she cleared away her thoughts. She concentrated her Zanpakuto trying to listen to it...She heard a faint whisper as if someone was calling out to her.^ I think I heard it.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:24 pm

"What did it say Aura-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:24 pm

"Oh... HIYA, AURA --- What's she doing? It... sorta feels weird." Mana admitted, refering to the fact that the twins' chakras and magics were so closely intertwined.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:25 pm

"Mana-chan she is listing to the spirit of her Zanpakuto you must be feeling the link between her and her Zanpakuto spirit since you to are so close."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:26 pm

I only heard a faint whisper I couldn't really tell what it was saying. ^Aura lowered her head in shame as her eyes started to water.^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:28 pm

"Yeah... I was wondering about that... Uhm. Arashi? Does the Zan...Zanpakuto have to be a sword...?" She whispered to her Uncle, not wanting to interupt Aura. She could feel her sister's sadness, and so Mana's spirits were dampened alittle too.... If Aura couldn't work the Zanpakuto-thing, how could Mana...?
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:33 pm

"No Aura-chan don't cry it is okay alot of times a person need time to learn the name of their Zanpakuto."

I would then turn to Mana to answer he question.

"Well when sealed a Zanpakuto takes on the form of a sword but when a person gets stronger and learns the first release of their Zanpakuto the blade will take on a different form depending on what type of power the Zanpakuto posses."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:38 pm

"Oh, I see... Sounds interesting...." Mana couldn't help but go over to her twin, hugging her tightly, heedless of the sword Aura still held. "It's okay! You'll get it next time!!" She let go of her sister, with a silly smile on her face.
"Uncle Arashi..." She turned back to him. "Do you know about Soul Weapons at all? Can someone have a Soul Weapon, AND a Zanpakuto?" Mana herself only knew that Uncle Mamoru used to be Mommy's soul weapon, and Una and Yoko were Daddy's soul wepaons.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:46 pm

"Well a soul weapon is a human who can transform into different items, and from what I know although you can have both a Zanpakuto and soul weapon the village normally only allow a ninja to have one or the other. Although you might be able to get both with your fathers help."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:49 pm

"Maybe." Mana said, striking a cute thinking pose. "Uncle Arashi... Even though this feels strange to me... Could I get a Zanpakuto?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:53 pm

"Well do you have a sword Mana-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:00 am

Mana smiled, "Let's seeeee...." Mana also opened a dimentional rip, and stuck out her tongue as she reached into it, trying to find the sword. Obviously, she wasn't as organized as her twin. "Aha~!! Found it!!" She pulled out a slate black sword, one that she found in the very depths of space, made of an odd material. "Would this work?"
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:03 am

"Yes now I need you to charge it with your chakra and then hand it to the man over there. His name Akarui and he is my captain."

Last edited by Arashi Kuragari on January 3rd 2010, 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:04 am

^While Arashi was attending to Mana Aura closed her eyes again. The voice she heard was still faint but reached out to it in spirit only to her a voice fulled with misery and grief.^

I am Aijou

^Aura opened her eyes and looked to Arashi smiling.^ I heard a name~!!! I did it!
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:05 am

"Hmm really what did you hear hat is your Zanpakuto's name?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:07 am

"Okay!! --- Good job, Aura!!!" Mana beamed, then set to work coating her blade with chakra. Once it had a nice purplish sheen that she could see with the chakra eye, she walked over to Akarui-sama. "Uhhhhhhmmm... Akarui-sama...? Uncle Arashi said I should give you this, so I could get a Zanpakuto."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:08 am

It sounded like a women...she said her name was Aijou...but she sounded so sad.
Back to top Go down
Arashi Kuragari

Arashi Kuragari

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:13 am

"Well god job Aura-chan after you get stronger and can rank up I will take you within your mind and then we will meet the spirit of your Zanpakuto."

I would then look over toward Akarui and Mana.

"Yo Captain Akarui could you also give Mana-chan a Zanpakuto she is my niece. After your are done you can go meet up with the people you requested at the Chaotic Palace."

I would make a Shadow Clone that would then walk over and stand next to Akarui and wait for him to finish and then fallow him to the Palace where the others should be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:16 am

^Aura would sit down on a near by couch and waited for her sister to finish^
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:36 am

Heh fine. Coat the blade in you chakra and hand it over to me
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help   Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Uncle Arashi I Need Your Help
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next