Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A Ranking I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A Ranking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enoki

Enoki

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Blowing Bubbles
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 12:05 am

*I would appear in a misty lake, as I looked around. I had just come from Kama's house with orders of sorts. I was to acquire a ranking exam and join a village. I wasn't sure which one to join, as I didn't know them very well, so I decided to take the ranking instead. The Raikogan would activate, as I looked through the fog, looking for signs of life*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 12:12 am

Hello there. *akarui would be seen through the mist as he walks over towards Enoki* So it seems that you want a ranking?
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 12:17 am

*As Akarui appeared, I would have picked him up with the Raikogan, as I faced him, nodding*

Yes, sir.....

*I would say, as I looked him up and down. The nerves in my body would make budges in my skin, as they started to multiply, and as I then spoke again*

My name is Enoki Kento......and I suppose I should make the first move then....sir....?

*I would smile, as I put my hand in my pocket, readying myself*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 12:19 am

*Noticing the name kento would puzzle him cause he heard that name before but couldn't really figure it out so instead he'd figure it'll come to him later as he would nod at Enoki allowing him to make the first move*
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 12:24 am

Hum....alright....here I come....

*I would smile, as I then vanished, moving so suddenly through the mist, that it would seem that I had teleported. There would be sudden movement, as suddenly I would seem to appear to the right side of Akarui, a kunai in my hand, as I aimed it for whatever part of Akarui that I could reach. However, this was a simple fog clone, and would simply move through Akarui like a ghost the moment they touched. A few seconds after the fog clone was placed, I would appear to Akarui's left back corner, as I aimed another kunai, this one with a paper bomb attached to it, towards him. I would then vanish again, as soon as the kunai had been launched, as I then take up partly submerged in the water, hiding and watching to see what would happen*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 12:36 am

*Akarui would close his eyes as his chaotaeyes would open as he saw through the fog clone and would quickly turn around and deflect the paper bomb with a needle of hikari chakra as the explosion would commence. akarui seeing through the smoke would locate the chakra sig. of Enoki and would send trails of dark lightning through the water probably shocking him senseless if he isn't careful enough*
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 12:45 am

*Since through the Raikogan I can detect lightning, I would see the move made by Akarui just as it shot out from him. I would then leap out of the water while sealing, as I figured now Akarui could see through genjutsu, I better save that for now. After leaping out of the water, I would stop making seals, as suddenly all around me, long beams of Storm Element shot out from me. They shot towards Akarui, aiming for every angle of him, as there were quite a few. And as these beams were released towards him, I would vanish again, moving faster than a normal eye could track, as I then appeared on the other side of Akarui. I would be finishing hand seals as I reappeared*

Bubble Style.....

*Suddenly out of the mist, small, medium, and large bubbles appeared, all floating around in the air, making it hard to seem me, as they were thick in the air, and fast approaching Akarui. Secretly hidden inside most of these bubbles were Gensuihou, which would play a part later. As the large gathering of bubbles moved towards Akarui from one side, and the beams from another, I would then seal my last jutsu, causing an Ion field to appear above Akarui in a dome like fashion, so that if he should move upwards suddenly, he would hit his head on something harder than expected, and possibly go lightheaded. I would then stand ready, tracking Akarui, as the attacks continued towards him*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 12:58 am

*Akarui looking at the left,right, then upward locking towards the dome, he would jump into the air breaking the dome thanks to the several layers of spiritual pressure around his body as both the bubbles and beams would clash together. Thinking back at the lightning attack he wondered how was he able to know he was going to do that. to test that akarui would extend his hands to the sky and send dozens of dark lightning bolts that scattered throughout the air all locking on to the chakra signature of Enoki as well sending small shards of angelic ice to blend in with the lightning as well as they all headed towards him at sky rocketing speeds*
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 1:24 am

*As I again sensed and saw the lightning just as it left Akarui, I would vanish, as I then reappeared above Akarui's location, as I had been signing again, this time hundreds of bubbles surrounded me, and also a Static Field, which would definitely keep me safe from the lightning, if any did come my way. I would then thrust my hand forwards again, as the cloud of bubbles would be shot towards Akarui again, and then as I vanished again, making sure not to stay in any one place for too long, as those bolts were definitely locked on to my chakra signature, I would have to confuse them. So, I would land back down on the ground, as I then created a large amount of fog clones all around me, and as I did, the would make my chakra sign. spread throughout the whole crowd of them, since it was all my chakra. In doing so, the bolts would be drawn towards any of them, and the percentage of bolts that were actually aimed towards me would be decreased drastically. As this happened, I would then vanish again, making sure to avoid any unwanted bolts, as many of them would still target the fog clones, despite my movement elsewhere. I would then reappear towards Akarui's other side, as suddenly from all around in the air Akarui would be surrounded by bubbles, like the clouds had turned to bubbles and now Akarui was surrounded in them. I would then from the bottom of where Akarui was, seal*

Water Bubble Style.....

*From the water around, large bubbles of extremely dense water would explode towards the underside of Akarui, aiming for his feet, as he would then be totally surrounded by bubbles. I would then vanish, and continue to move around the area at top speeds as to avoid anything that Akarui shot at me, or try to*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 1:45 am

*Akarui would place his hands on both zangetsu and sadoichi, and in an instant he would draw them and begin to hack away at the dense bubbles with little to no trouble at all as akarui would jump into the air and begin to twirl zangetsu towards the explosion of water* Tenran. *suddenly from the rotation of the blades would form a large hurricane and would begin to suck up the remaining water as i would release the water over towards the lake. When suddenly the name kento would hit me* Kento!! Your related to Kuwa, and kama kento aren't you. So that blue thing in your eyes must be the Raikogan then. Which would explain the lightning. *now sheathing his blades would look over to the scattering Enoki as he would go into flash bang as he would be in a series of very mismatched patterns as he would go around all around Enoki as trails of Azure flame would be seen as akarui would flash warp above him and a dome of azure flame would now form around him*

Let's see how you would do against my flame. *akarui would close his hands tightly as the dome would begin to get smaller and smaller at a fast rate giving him little to no chance of escaping this while inside the dome the flames would begin to burn the lungs of Enoki from intense heat being emitted from them* Ehh he should be able to find away out of this.
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 10:15 am

*Now, Akarui had started hacking away at the bubbles, each one that he slashed would release wind blades, and since he was slashing so many at once, he would suddenly hit by so many wind blades from so many directions, he would probably have a nice few slashes and cuts from them, since they were blast out instantaneously from the point which the bubble was cut. Now, as Akarui appeared above me with the dome around me, I would look up at him, as several ion fields were laid against the inside of the dome, slowing it down, as I sealed*

You know my brothers...?

*I would then clasp my hand, as I jump up, and then aimed my clasped hands down at the ground below. Instantly, beams of Storm Element shot down from my hands, hitting the earth below, and causing a large explosion. I would then vanish, as I had a Water Bubble in my hand, as I then thrust that into the already made crater. Using the strength of the water output from the water bubble, which was very dense, I would burrow through the ground, and then blast out a few yards away from the dome, as I then vanished, appearing above Akarui, as I made a few more seals, and then clasped my hands again. Through my hands, 30 or so beams of Storm element would blast towards Akarui. At the same time, a forest of Gensuihou Bubbles would appear, floating all around Akarui, like a thick fog. I hoped that this worked*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:18 am

*Akarui would be unharmed due to the layers of spiritual pressure but he had some knacks and slashes among his robe though as he was impressed that he managed to escape from his attack like that and wanted to know what else he could do* Sure I've been friends with kama for a while no, and I met kuwa recently. *Focusing now on the bubbles looking at it he can sense the lightning within as well as water from being an ice master for so long. Would wave his hands as an ark of black ice would come over it, the density of it is extremely high and made a great defense for the attack as well. Now for the attack. Akarui would hold out his hand as a sphere of Dark Matter formed in his hands as well and from it it many tendrils of dark matter would form from the sphere ready to to impale Enoki from all sides if he wasn't careful*
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 2nd 2010, 11:41 am

Wow, guess your a friend of the family then....

*As the Gensuihou bubbles were all around Akarui, and not to mention right next to him, when he created the black ice, they would have popped, and thus being close enough to touch him, which they were, my chakra would have suddenly flooded through Akarui's body. Now, in a normal case, he would have been under the influence of genjutsu, however, being he had those eyes, be probably would be able to see through any genjutsu I tried. SO, instead, I tried something different. I would use the surge of my chakra to disrupt his chakra just enough so that the dark matter tendrils would weaken, although not enough to totally disappear. In doing this, I would vanish, moving between the tendrils carefully, as I then appeared to the side of Akarui. I would create a chidori which then I would aim a long bolt of lightning, which would be aimed for a upwards angle for Akarui's back. Aside from the bolt of pure lightning, more beams of Storm Element would also be shot towards Akarui, as I then fell back, watching to see if any of this made a difference*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 2:22 pm

*Akarui would be amazed using genjutsu as a distraction to rupture my chakra flow to get by my attack is quite a feet but now looking at the chidori, and other storm attack akarui decide to see how he could stand against it* 10% should do. *and with those words some of akarui's spiritual pressure would boom around the entire field as the chidori and storm attack would begin to dissipate from the sheer weight and force of this spiritual pressure, this would also have a an effect on Enoki as well since this is his first time dealing with this spiritual pressure. Although 10 percent is enough for him to be unconscious. akarui wanted to see how long will it take for him to overcome this tremendous amount of weight being forced on him*
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 17th 2010, 3:09 pm

*As the spirit pressure suddenly hit me, I would simply fall to the ground, landing hard, yet on my feet, as I then fell to my knees. It had hit me by surprise, yet I was still conscious and still able to move somewhat. I would then look towards Akarui, as I made a few seals. Just because I wasn't able to move, didn't mean that other things couldn't. As I sealed, the air around started to move, around me first, but it then seemed as though the breeze started over the entire field. After a few moments of the breeze, I would make a quick few seals*

Wind Blades....

*All of the sudden, all around akarui, the air shaped blades of wind, most of them close enough, as they all then started to pierce and slice Akarui. The principle that I used was that if Akarui's spirit pressure was so strong that it pushed the air away, then he wouldn't be able to breath. SO, that meant that there was air around him, and that it could be moved. Thus I started to move it slowly just to make sure, and then I would shape it. After creating the wind blades all around akarui, I would place my hands on either side of me on the ground, as a summoning seal was made*

Summoning Jutsu....

*On either side of me, two large porcupines would appear, their quills all in a dither because of the sudden spirit pressure change. However, one would stay by me, as the other suddenly burrowed underground, disappearing from sight*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 17th 2010, 11:04 pm

*The wind blades would tatter my cloths some but not really effecting me none, it seems that his shinobi is able to survive this percent of spiritual pressure released, well barely. The pressure would cease as he saw the porcupine go to the ground* Alright last shot. make it count
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 17th 2010, 11:34 pm

*As I felt the pressure subside, I would smile*

Sure....

*I would say, as I suddenly vanished, now moving faster than ever before, having actually gained speed from having been under such strain before. There would be a sudden large noise, as suddenly, a huge column of earth shot straight up at Akarui's location, however, this was no ordinary earth. It would covered top to bottom with 10ft quills via the porcupine that was controlling. This column would look like a giant quill covered tail, as it reached for Akarui, trying to impale him from below with more strength than was realized. There would be a sudden flash of movement from above, as suddenly the other porcupine appeared above Akarui, appearently sent there by me, as it curreled up into a ball, a very spiky ball, as suddenly lightning covered its quills via my Lightning Imbue. It would come crashing down at Akarui, trying to impale and squish him at the same time between the giant column tail below, and the ball above. Now, as this took place, there would be a sudden and random noise, as suddenly layers and layers of Static electricity covered Akarui from all sides, which was the Ion fields work, as it tried very desperately to keep him in place where he was. As the Ion field was placed, I would suddenly appear behind Akarui, not too far away, as I made a few more seals. Suddenly, Akarui was surrounded by Water Bubbles, and within each water bubble were a lot of smaller Gensuihou bubbles. As the many, many water bubbles suddenly gathered around Akarui, they would stop, but only for a second*

POP!

*I would say, as suddenly all the water bubbles popped, releasing a large amount of water from all sides. This would be aimed to crush Akarui from all sides but up and down, as the Porcupines were doing that. Now, as the water moved towards him, so would all the other Gensuihou bubbles that I created. Should even one touch him, I would enduce another flux in his chakra system with a surge of my own chakra, so that any jutsu or escape method planned would probably be foiled by his lack of control*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 17th 2010, 11:58 pm

Hmmmm, I could phase through this but here's the fun in that. *Akarui would think for a moment as it came to him. he first deal with the large quill that was trying to impale him. he would fuse zangetsu into his left arm to form his attacking fist that he hasn't used in ages as he would cock back and punch the giant quill cracking it to smithereens. He would then pivot his foot over to the bubbles as he fused sadoichi into his right arm to create his shield arm.((see weapon list for pictures)) The mouth that was own the shield would open as it began to suck in all of the bubbles into the shied as it would then be converted into chaos energy. Finally he looked over at the porcupine and held the shield facing towards it.*

Feedback.* the energy that was absorbed into the shield would then release a a large amount of chaos energy towards the lightning porcupine. Not enough to kill it but wound it a lot cause.....he looked kinda cute. his arms would turn back to normal as he walked over to Enoki deactivating his chaotaeyes as well.* You made think of ways to counter things, and its been awhile since fighting against genjutsu. You surprised me and made me take you more seriously and for that you just obtained the rank jonin. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:05 am

*I would bow, quite honored by the fact of the ranking turning out so well*

Thanks so much, Akarui-san....

*I would say, then straightening*

Also, another question to ask, may I join your village....? It would be an honor to serve under you.....
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:08 am

Cool,welcome to both the Chaos. and Team Chaotic. There's some stuff that I want you to learn that should help you a lot.
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:09 am

Thank you, Sir.....and may I ask what these things are....?

*I would say, shifting around a little, with excitement*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:12 am

*Akarui would point over to his swords that he had on him* These are called zampaktou's. they are swords that is linked directly with your spirit, and the blade itself holds a spirit inside him as well.*
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:16 am

Oh, thats kinda neat.....and your going to teach me to use one of my own....?

*I would say, watching Akarui with courosity, as I hoped up and down on one foot, appearently still excited add bursting with energy dispite having faught a tough battle a few moments before*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:22 am

I see your excited bout this, and yes I'll be the one who will teach you. but for now you need to rest, In order for you to get a zampaktou I'll need you at full strength.
Back to top Go down
Enoki

Enoki

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:24 am

Ok....I wanna go tell Kama the good new anyways....see you later....

*I would say, bowing to Akarui, as I then vanished, moving at top speed back to Kama's house and the Kento clans estate*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Ranking   A Ranking Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Ranking
Page 1 of 1