Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Another Day At School I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Another Day At School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris

Character sheet
Character Race: Oran/Solarian
Character Info (Highlight):

Another Day At School Empty
PostSubject: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 12:23 am

_-After Kayla's encounter with the Zetsumei terrosits and her kidnapping and everything inbetween, needless to say she was dead tired. However, Kayla had school in the morning, and Gaia never let her miss one day. So she had to make her way to class the next day, no exceptions.

So Kayla made her way to class, and walked through the door not speaking to anyone, as always. She was rather kept to herself. Although she lacked in friends she made up in her grades. Kayla's performance in the acdemy was outstanding enough for her to get pushed ahead of the entire class. So ahead infact that this was her last day as she was graduating far ahead of everyone else. So kayla made her way to her seat in the very back of the class and put her head down while class started. It was amazing how she got anything done.-_
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Hitsuzen/Lombardi Essence

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 9:50 pm

*Finishing my burst across the ice trail I end up at the academy where I away my flames and walk through the door calmly*

Well I suppose I should just sit down, but where?

*I look around and see all the children playing and the one in the back with her head down*

Hmm, I hate loud children, I'll just sit next to her

*I walk to the back and sit next to the little girl, and I tap her on the shoulder*

Hello there little one
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 10:22 pm

_-Kayla would keep her head down as she heard the man talking. She had nothing against him personally, but she hated making friends. So she hoped he would kindly take the hint and leave her alone. The teacher then began class.-_
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 11:18 pm

*Not caring about class until I heard the word "Chakra" being used, I would be oblivious to the fact that I was being ignored and I would keep trying to talk to my classmate to cure my growing boredom*

What do little girls like....hmm...

Hey, I have Jewelry for you to see, its shiny
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 11:28 pm

_-As the teacher continued, Kayla put her head up and leaned on her palms. She decided to zone out the guy and focus on the teacher. Waiting for the class could be over and she could hopefully gain her ninja pack and her headband and get the hell out of the academy for good.-_
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 11:40 pm

*After touching her some of my brother's memories flooded into my mind and I suddenly knew how to approach her*

Hmm, nice Lightning ring you have there, your mother was a lightning user as well.....and quite good at it too
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 11:45 pm

_-Kayla would ear would twitch as she turned her head to the stranger. He had caught her attention, as anyone else would if they referred to her mother. She was intrigued.-_

"You knew her??"
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 11:46 pm

Yes and no, its a long story.....we were very good friends in a way
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 11:53 pm

"Really what was she like?"

_-She would say as she turned to the person completely. Whenever someone spoke about her mother she got this way. She didn't even bothered asking why this rather older looking person was in the academy. He was the only person she ever took interest in in the academy. The teacher began to move on to chakra, and chakra control._-

"Is she as strong as people say she was? Tell me.."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Cool Points (LOL) : 0

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 3rd 2010, 11:53 pm

*I open the door and give a fake smile knowing that I was interrupting some kind of lesson because all eyes seemed to be on me I try not to make eye contact with anybody and the teacher would just nod to me and pointed to a seat in the back of the class, I woud then try to make my way to the back through the crowd of other children and almost to my seat I tripped bad and bust my shit*

Ow...

*I Sit rubbing my head and embarrassed while the other kids were laughing I would then notice the other two in the back*

Bad way to make a first empression...hi
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 12:07 am

*While Kayla was talking and the new kid was being clumsy, I would focus intently on what the teacher was saying about Chakra and Chakra Control, and then practice it in my seat by warping in place at slothspeed, after doing that I would turn back to Kayla*

Kay-no was very strong, she almost bested my brother, and Mahk-X in combat
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 12:14 am

_-Kayla would ignore the clumsy ass kid and continue focusing on the stranger. What the man was saying is proof that Kham was telling the truth. Kayla even began to smile slightly as she got her questions answered. The teacher was a rather quick teacher and had already began talking about more advanced chakra control. About how to focus chakra to certain points in the body and even various jutsu.-_

"Wow. What else can you tell me about her..?"
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 12:19 am

*I turn my attention to the teacher seeing how the other two didn't want to be bothered*

I hate being the new kid

*I start to play around with my chakra while I listen to the teacher focusing the crimson chakra to my legs to my feet and my hands*
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 12:31 am

*With my new chakra skills I would focus on what the teacher was saying while talking to Kayla*

She was beautiful, and she married a great lackluster ninja.....she was a fan of music and used to smoke a pipe......

*I would go into a long explanation describing everything I found out about her through Cosmic Awareness*

Yeah, and that was your mom
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 12:54 am

_-Valerio's explanation would drag throughout the entire class period. Once class was dismissed, Kayla would go to the teacher to receive her headband and her ninja pack. She would then make her way back to the strange man.-_

"Well thank you sir, I was never told so much about my mother. The two of you must have been close."

_-Kayla would throw her headband into her pack.-_

"I would say see you tomorrow, but I'm not coming back.."
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 1:07 am

What a coincidence neither am I, oh wait we were never properly introduced, I'm Valerio Lombardi the newest co-Kage of the Twilight, let me take you home, walking sucks

*I would say after extinguishing the old cigarette and lighting a new one*

Hey new kid, Xedon!.......come hang with us for awhile
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 1:12 am

* I stand up out of my seat and stretch my arms out and let out a big yawn I then put my hands in my pocket and start to get ready to head out,Im surprised by the guy who was in the class being The Co kage and even more surprised by the invite to hang with him I would nod my head and follow the two and try to introduce my self to the girl*

Hi my name is Xedon

* i would put my hand out hoping for a handshake*

So how does a Kage find himself in the academy?
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 1:21 am

"Really? My uncles the coco Kage too. And thanks for offering.."

_-Kayla then points high into the sky..-_

"But I live up there..so, idk how you're gonna make it."

_-Kayla would say casually ignoring ol' dude and paying attention to Val Val Man._-

"Oh and my name is Kayla.."
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1January 4th 2010, 1:25 am

*I would go into my tangent about dimensions and where I came from, the Mafia and how I couldn't control chakra then I would warp the children to Mahk'X's House*

And that's the jist of why I spent a day in the academy

((moving to new thread now))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day At School   Another Day At School Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Another Day At School
Page 1 of 1