Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Fenri's Bankai I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 69 on October 5th 2024, 6:17 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Fenri's Bankai

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fenri's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Fenri's Bankai   Fenri's Bankai Icon_minitime1January 5th 2010, 3:42 am

*Fenri enters the Soul Society and looks around, hoping to find a teacher to use his bankai*

I can only hope that I can learn here...

*Fenri places his left hand on the handle of Lunaria and begins searching for a teacher*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : -1
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami Dark Matter & Azure Matter

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Fenri's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Bankai   Fenri's Bankai Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 12:25 am

((sorry for the wait))

*Akarui would head over towards the soul society feeling a strong yet familiar chakra signature, as he looked and found fenri here* umm can I help you sir? *Its been ages since the last time he saw fenri and he really didnt know who he was a first*
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Anonymous

Fenri's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Bankai   Fenri's Bankai Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 5:21 pm

*Fenri looks Akarui up and down until he finally recognizes his scent*

Akarui... I think you'd be the perfect person to instruct me to use this bankai technique.

*Fenri unsheaths Lunaria completely and shows it to Akarui, She pulses with energy as Fenri's gaze sharpens*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Fenri's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Bankai   Fenri's Bankai Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 4:42 pm

Fenri? *Akarui sensing the azure flame inside of him and he and him were the only one who could use such a technique.It had to be him* Damn you got old. *Listening to him talk about bankai, he never really gave him a zampaktou or has either forgotten about it* Um Bankai do already have a zampaktou*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fenri's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Bankai   Fenri's Bankai Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 3:18 am

*Fenri looks slightly puzzled, thinking back to his time in the Nightmare*

If I do remember correctly, ZK used the Bankai technique and he had no Zanpaktou. I wish to learn the way he did. It is the most timely and effective way to do so. If you can't teach me, then I'll find help somewhere else.

*Fenri Sheaths Lunaria and turns slightly to the side, looking out a window*
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami

Akarui Yami

Character sheet

Fenri's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Bankai   Fenri's Bankai Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 1:04 pm

Hmmm *Recalling what he said, he must have been taught by zeik,but it could be possible without having a zampaktou after all Aeon, and ZK both did it so it was possible but Akarui didnt really know how but he'll just have to wing it.* Ok i'm letting you know know that Im not so sure as to how to do it but i have some ideas. If your willing to endure all this I'll be glad to help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fenri's Bankai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fenri's Bankai   Fenri's Bankai Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fenri's Bankai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Shinobi Teams :: Team Chaotic-
Jump to: