Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  I Followed Kham And Stuff. I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

I Followed Kham And Stuff.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xzystins

Xzystins

Village of Residence : Hidden Dusk Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Universal Energies/Space-Time Continuum Dominance

Character sheet
Character Race: Pure Psion
Character Info (Highlight):

I Followed Kham And Stuff. Empty
PostSubject: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 9:42 pm

*Xzystins followed Mahk to his office, hid partially hidden underneathe his cloak. Xzystins reached up and grabbed his hood, pulling it off his head and letting his shoulder length silver hair show. Xzystins kept his Chronogan activated as he was planning on summoning the other Paths upon completion of what ever he had to do here.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 11:17 pm

-*Dude, would enter a room with hella screens smiliar to cerebro. At the center of it was Kham typing away on his keyboard, he was making sure they had a vaccancy at the prison. He was about to make some room for Atra and Aizu-*

"So you wanted a ring? I remember you from the mission"

-*He said with his back still turned, the various torture filled screams and shrieks could be heard throughout the prsion-*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 11:23 pm

*Retsu would walk though the door and stop a few feet from Xzystins with his hands in his pocket. It had taken him a while but he had finally found mahk-x after looking all around the Twilight. Retsu would then bow and then lift his head up.*

"Greetings mahk-x-dono."
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 10th 2010, 11:44 pm

*Right after Retsu walked in Xedon would seem to be running in al the screams and voices in this place seemed to bother him he would thn notice Mahk-X and the others and force a smile *

Greetings

*He would walk over to Mahk-X and would show him his hand with the cloud ring on it and wuld point to it*

Umm I got this from your Lucario but Im still not sure what exactly I can do with it...your wife told me to speak with you to get any information about it.

(the ring)
I Followed Kham And Stuff. 01110
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 11th 2010, 2:04 am

*Xzystins nodded.*

"Yea, I'm the guy that sent a clone to try and cover for me. But I didn't give em enough power, and well, you can figure out the rest. Though, I wish to acquire a new power. It seems to be all the rage these days."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 11th 2010, 10:57 am

-*Kham twitched as the new people popped up in the prison, he hated random people coming in but he had to take care of them. So he flipped his hair out from in front of his face and turned around to face the two new people that came towards him-*

"Apparantfuckinly, I'll handle you two later Xedon and Retsu. I gotta take care of dude first."

-*Kham snapped his fingers, but his lucario refused to show-*

"Hold on..."

-*Kham turned around and began telepathicly speaking with his pokemon via the mindlink he established-*

Me: Why wont you turn up? I kinda need you to do that aura thing Luke
Luke: I will, but not for that asshole
Me: What's wrong with him? He seems like a cool guy.

-*In my head, lucario then proceeds to send me his memories of when he went to that Zetsumei confrence and existence was constantly coming at Luke's head... it was terrible and it made me sad, I would then continue-*

Me:I see, well... He was ignorant of the prestige and power of pokemon. It happens all the time... you can sit this one out.

Luke: Much appreciated, I refuse to awaken the power of that douchebag

Me: Understood, I'll call you when it's done.

-*And with that, I would cease my whispering and turn back around to the group and gestured for them all to bow in front of me. I needed to soul bend for a little bit-*
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 11th 2010, 4:01 pm

*Xzystins saw the gesture and would bow the only way he knew how. He placed both hands stiffly at his sides and tilted his torso foward about 45 degrees, letting his silver hair drape in front of his face.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 11th 2010, 4:22 pm

"eh?"

-*Kham was intrigued as to how dude was bowing, he felt offended and kneed him in the face sending his head catapulting into the ceiling above which is about 300 feet in the air, he then waited for him to come back down so he can get serious-*
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 11th 2010, 8:17 pm

*Would start tob bw but after he saw that n guy get kneed in the face he was a little timid he wanted to make sure he bowed the right way*

uhhh....

*He would lower himself on one knee and place his left arm over the upright knee and his right fist to the ground while he bowed his head, his eyes facing the ground*
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 11th 2010, 9:24 pm

*Xzystins merely increased the gravity around his aura to keep him grounded as the knee attack merely pushed his head upward and back a little. Xzystins would simply tilt his head back down to its original position, standing straight up afterwards. Xzystins was confused as to why he was attacked in the first place.*

"And just what the hell was that for?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 11th 2010, 9:31 pm

-*Kham began to sign, the way dude was bowing honestly looked as if he was ready to recieve a blowjob. I dont know if he came here for that sort of endeavor, but he was at the wrong place. As such, Kham kneed him in the chin... he was pretty sure it hurt an ass load gravity doesnt lessen damage.-*

"I don't know if you swing that way or anything... but the way you are currently bowing looks as if... nevermind"

-*He didnt wanna get into nor probe the homo-ness of the guy in front of him... if that's the way he is used to bowing in front of males then sobeit, he will get kneed in the chin every single time. Kham handnt spirit bended in a while, ever since he separated that evil chick from Bloom. He was kinda rusty and could possibly shatter someones spirit in the process. But whatever, another life menant nothing to him-*

"Shut your eyes, and guide concentrate upon your soul please"

-*Kham pressed his index finger on dudes nose and his thum on his chin, he used his othe hand and places his palm on his forehead. He was analyzing his spirit-*
Back to top Go down
Xzystins

Xzystins

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 1:18 am

*Xzystins listened to Kham and picked up on what he said. Even though he didn't finish the sentence, Xzystins could finish it for him and knew exactly where that conversation was headed if it proceeded. Xzystins laughed.*

"Ah, I see. Though, I'd rather bow standing up, than to get on my knees and have my face be cock-level with some random guy's penis. However, I see others don't share my sentiment."

*Xzystins said, as he was referring to Xedan, who was in fact, kneeling.*

"But yea whatever, the soul thing. Alright..."

*Xzystins stood still, concentrating on his soul, which naturally caused his Ragnorok to flow throughout it in a subtle manner.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 12th 2010, 11:03 am

-*Homophobia, is the first sign of homoness... but Kham figured, that his homoness was his business. So he did not want to inquire on the homoness of dude. He continued what he was doing, but decided to defend his other twilight ninja in a calm fashion-*

"Well, in the position that I'm in... your head is level with my own. As would Xedon's when I do him next and Retsu as well"

-*Dude's aura, burst around him... his actual 'aura' which is a manifestaion of his soul at first it was white. But it slowly began changing colors, Dude would have to concentrate a bit more if we were to get this done faster-*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 13th 2010, 11:56 pm

-Sheng would open the door to the office and see mahk-x standing next to the guy who came in before checking his aura. Sheng would silently walk in and then place Aizu and Atra propped over on a near by wall and wait for mahk-x to finish so he could be told about the information gained from Aizu and Atra. Sheng would be holding a piece of rope that connected to the ones wrapped around Aizu and Atra so if they tried something Sheng would lite his ring and then rope stopping them all together.-
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 16th 2010, 10:40 am

*Nathan would walk in the office as he sees the guy from before bowing in front of mahk-x. Probably getting a ring and not wanting to be rude nathan would wait for further instructions. Nathan looking at the scorpion type things remembering that its Marta's box weapon and nathan also wanting one would then make a clone of himself in search of finding one*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 9:47 am

-*Kham rose slowly from his position and manifested a Red aura of sorts, it seems that this particular dude possesses the Storm flame naturally his other clones of him would possess possibly other flames. He should bring them in to get 'examined', Kham handed him an E class storm flame ring there was little he could do with it, but if he felt like he wanted a higher rank then he can come back to Kham. He then peeked over his shoulder and saw Nathan and Sheng.-*

"Ah, I assume the interrogation went well... let me finish up here first"

-*Kham walked towards Retsu and began preforming the same ritual waiting for him to dying will roll-*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 10:01 am

Retsu would stand and wait to see what flame he would obtained.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 10:01 am

The member 'Retsu Isakuru' has done the following action : Chances

'Dying Will Roll' : 6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 8:09 pm

-Sheng would appear back in the office and the give the box weapon to the Sheng holding the rope that held Aizu and Atra before disappearing in a poof of smoke. Looking at his new box weapon Sheng would then waited for mahk-x to finish what he was doing with the other guys.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 9:54 pm

-*Kham rose up from Retsu and gestured for Xedon to rise as well. He tossed Retsu a rain flame ring... E rank no doubt-*

If you want to learn what that does come see me...

-*He preformed some handsigns and braned all his new mafia members with an X on the back of their necks... it wa painless but they knew it was there, he then noticed sheng... who looked quiet. Looks like Cross got to him-*

AH SHENG! Tell me how the interrogation went... what the fuck do these two want, because I'm planning on killing them.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 10:00 pm

-Shneg would look up and walk a little closer to mahk-x dragging Aizu and Atra up some more to keep and eye on them.-

"Well while Aizu kept insulting us stating they only came out because they are the bad guys, Atra was saying something about you were going to grant them amnesty."

-Sheng would then yank the rope throwing the two in front of mahk-x and would then wait to see what mahk-x would do to the two.-
Back to top Go down
Jason

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 10:03 pm

*Xedon would stand up and as X was branned onto his neck he would touch it then wonder what was it for, he studied his ring a while and waited in his spot he still needed answers on how his ring worked so he just decided t wait until Mahk-X was done handling the two prisoner looking people*

..uh
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 18th 2010, 10:05 pm

Retsu would look at the ring for a moment before getting branded fanning away the smoke that cam out due to the heat coming in contact with it liquid nitrogen blood. Retsu would then look over and notice Atra on the ground remembering him from the Unicron battle and would show a clod smile after hearing Atra might be killed. Retsu would then wait for Kham to finish so he could learn about the rain flame.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 10:02 am

"Amnesty... that was awfully bold of him to say that I would grant them Amnesty."
-*Kham looked inside of his pocket, he had a couple rings left... and could use Aizu for the mist flame, but then again... he could use their espionage techniques for something else. Kham started considering their amnesty plea-*

"Sheng... do me a favor, Take these two to the level E prison, the negative zone. I'll have to deal with them myself. The leve E prison is the only one you dont hear screams coming out of... and remmeber not to go in yourself. Please and thankyou"

-*Kham smiled at sheng, he was an extremely loyal memeber of the family and valued. He then looked at Xedon and Retsu and pressed his hand to his head, his neice Kayla was telling him that Nathan was waiting at the house for him. Why hwas he becoming so popular lately?-*

"Okay, you two... I'll send for you in a little while so I can teach you about those abilities. You will feel me either contacting you in your minds, or you will feel my chakras"

-*Kham hopped up from his chair, and walked out of his office he was heading back to his house-*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1January 19th 2010, 6:15 pm

-Sheng would nod and then walk over and pick up Aizu and Atra over his shoulder and head over to the level E prison. Sheng would still stay on guard with a set of clones fallowing next to him but because Marta's Nirvana was still attached drain there power Sheng was hopeful it would keep them out cold until he dropped them off.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Followed Kham And Stuff.   I Followed Kham And Stuff. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I Followed Kham And Stuff.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next