Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Chichiue, gimme a job!! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Chichiue, gimme a job!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chroma
Monochrome Girl Dipped in Insanity :: Anbu of the Dusk
Chroma

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Reverse Rejection, Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman Beastkin/Weapon/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

Chichiue, gimme a job!! Empty
PostSubject: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 4:10 am

Chroma would open the door to her father's office, yawning impatiently ".. I've been asleep for a LONG ass time.. And all this SHIT happens?"

Gig: OH MY FUCKING GOD, I KNOW HOW THAT SHIT IS. 200 FUCKING YEARS, I SWEAR. EVERY FUCKING THING CHANGED FOR ME.

Chroma: Well.. I wasn't asleep that long. Don't really know how long I've been asleep, but... Regardless.. I WANNA KNOW WHAT THIS JOB SHIT IS. CHICHIUE!!!
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 4:31 am

Khrona would laugh a little bit "Aaaah, my sweet daughter, come for a job, huh~? Figured that you would. Well, pick the job that you want, then, from the Final Fantasy Grimoire. Kupo~!"

Kupo would fly out with the book "Kup-Kupo! Here you go, Chroma! Look to your heart's content~!"
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 4:43 am

Chroma took the book "Hm..."

Gig: BLACK MAGE!!!

Feinne: ... White Mage...

Gig: DARK KNIGHT!!!

Feinne: ... Paladin...

Chroma: SHUT THE FUCK UP. Shit. I'll choose mine... You two can choose yours AFTER I'm done... 3 a piece, right?

Chroma would start to look through the book once more "Hm... Okay, I've got it. Morpher, Thief and Spellblade." She would hold up Gig "Now, you, Gig."

Gig: FINALLY... Uh... Let's see here... Okay, Black Mage, Arcanist, and Dark Knight. Hell yeah, what a badass combination!

Chroma would then hold up Feinne: And you, Feinne~?

Feinne: White Mage... Bard/Dancer... and... Elementalist.

They all would nod their heads in unison, these being their new jobs.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 4:50 am

Khrona looked to Kupo, who was looking back at him. Kupo said "... Err... Alright then, kupo... Hold on..." Magical light would shine from the book, engulfing Chroma and her 2 weapons, shining brightly and encasing them in the magical light. After a few minutes, Chroma's light would stop as would the book. "Whew... That one was a little more hefty than normal Kupo... Oh well kupo. You've changed your jobs now kupo."

Khrona would begin to speak before Chroma would, most likely "And now, my dear daughter, I know you want to gain some abilities, so... I'm sending you out on a mission. Go out and kill 20 monsters... And bring their souls to me. You can still keep them, I just need to inspect them a little before you do.. ya know?" Khrona smirked.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 4:53 am

Chroma scoffed "20 monsters? Oh, Chichiue. What do you take me for? Easy as pie! I'll be back soon! And after that, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO TRAIN ME." Chroma would run out of the door, going off... Somewhere to find some monsters to fight.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 22nd 2010, 4:57 am

Khrona sighed "... That can only be my daughter. Hahaha. I'll train her well when she gets back... Heh. And I'll be quite happy when she gets back..."

Kupo laughed "Letting people do your dirty work for you, oh, Puppetmaster, kupo?"

Khrona smirked "You know it, Kupo! Who go get my hands dirty when I can just go have OTHER people do it for me~?"

Kupo snickered "Deviant kupo." He put the book on the ground and then returned to sleeping on it.
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 10:11 am

-- Time Skip --

Chroma would hobble back into her father's office "... Chichiue... I've collected... Way more than 20 souls for you..." She would show him the souls that she had collected, falling to the floor, twitching.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 3:15 pm

Khrona smiled "MY DEAR CHILD!!! You are... MAGNIFICENT~! You remind me of myself when I was your ag-- .... Wait... DAMMIT." Khrona would touch each and every one of the souls once, then give them back to Chroma "Aaaand, now I'm done. Superb, my dear, superb~! Keep up the good work! You're on your way to becoming a Death Scythe~! Heehee~!"
Back to top Go down
Chroma
Chroma

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 4:29 pm

Chroma sighed, slithering off "You're too cruel, Chichiue..." She began to laugh a bit "Haha, that's why I love you, though~!" She slithered out of the door "Oh, but you are damn well teaching me how to use my wings like yours... and some DNA stuffs. Ya know? That's what'll happen the next time we meet..." She inches off.
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1January 24th 2010, 5:00 pm

Khrona laughed "How I love my dear child. She seems ready for the training of her mind, body and soul. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body, and a healthy soul resides in a healthy mind. Hahaha. She's gotten the body down." Khrona snickered, then looked to Kupo "... Hey. Misery and Despair never got their jobs changed, Kupo."

Kupo gasped "They didn't? Kup-Kupo!! Well, let's change that right now! Kupopo... What Jobs do you wish to have, you two?

Misery: HA. Thought you'd never ask. Dark Knight, Warrior and Black Mage.

Despair: Hm... That is difficult... Um... Perhaps... Sage, Machinist and... Geomancer!

Kupo nodded, opening the book and allowing the magical light to encase them for a few moments, and after they were engulfed for that time, the light would fade and they would have their new abilities, not changing in their appearance. "Done Kupo!"

Misery and Despair felt the powers surging through them, feeling quite good about themselves.

Khrona laughed, calling them closer "Weeeeell, looks like we're all set! Thanks, Kupo, for all of your help and support!"

Kupo: No problem, Khrona! You should go battle so that you can learn more stuff kupo!

Khrona nodded, but instead began to lean back in his chair "Battles will come to me. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chichiue, gimme a job!!   Chichiue, gimme a job!! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Chichiue, gimme a job!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Khrona's Office-
Jump to: