Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Box Weapons... WTF Are They??! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Box Weapons... WTF Are They??!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Box Weapons... WTF Are They??! Empty
PostSubject: Box Weapons... WTF Are They??!   Box Weapons... WTF Are They??! Icon_minitime1February 5th 2010, 12:13 pm

Box Weapons are small, hand-held cubes that hold tremendous power and weapons within them, which are released by the Dying Will Flame of the user. For the weapon to be released, the right type of ring, flame, and box must be matched up (i.e. Storm ring, storm flame, and storm box weapon) The higher the rank of the ring, and the more pure the flame, the more powerful the weapon will be.

For people who pledge allegiance to Kham's mafia family (I don't know if Valerio has this set up yet for his) you have the opportunity for Cross to invent a Box Weapon for you... it can be anything you choose. Yes... anything, within some restrictions of course. But the possibilities are endless. Box Weapons consist of three types, weapon, animal and other type. The only requirement to open a box weapon is to have a ring, light the ring, and shove the ring inside the hole of a box weapon. The strength of the box weapon is relative to how much strength the person has with their respective ring. For example, a person with an E class ring wont be able to bring out the full power of their box... it will be a E ranked box weapon, but depending on what the box weapon is, it might increase the users power. I will proceed to break down the type of box weapons and what they usually do and give an example for each. In order to recieve such boxes just visit cross with a request in mind. Remember, a box weapon can be anything the user desires. So come up with some really creative ideas! The first type is an animal type box weapon...

Animal Type Box Weapons...

The most common form of box weapons, when a person lights their ring and shoves it into the box weapon hole the animal will pop out and it will display that particular flame attribute. However, the box weapons only respond to the italian language (the native language of the mafia) for example. In the following animation a member of the mafia (his name is belphegor) who holds an S class storm flame ring lights his ring and summons his box animal... Visone Tempesta AKA Storm Mink... to increase it's power, he names it Mink. Box Weapons have personalities but are still weapons, they are not affected by diesease or natural causes. They are both mechanical and alive.... VERY animalistic androids in a sense. Because they really havent been explained much in the show what they truly consist of is a mystery.

Visual Aid of Storm Mink Summoning
Box Weapons... WTF Are They??! Belphegor

Storm Mink, takes on the attributes of the storm flame, as such anything that touches Minks fur begins to degenerate to ashes. It also has its own abilties as well. In a sense... Box weapons animal types are pokemon in a loose sense. Remeber, because they take on the attribute of the respective flame, they can be affected by other flame attributes as well. So if you showered mink with Rain flames, it would weaken it's storm flames if the rain flames are stronger than it. That's pretty much in for animal types, animal types can range from Dragons, to Lions to whales, to Krakens, to scorpions to gryphons to dinosaurs so be creative! Next ill touch on Weapon Type box weapons. A box weapon animal type can have a wide array of abilities.

Weapon Type Box Weapons

Weapon types are the most random of the box weapons, but can be extremely useful. Just like the animal type boxes when summoned they take on the attribute of the respective ring. However, they dont range in classes... if someone shoved an E class cloud flame ring into a cloud box that summoned cloud tonfa for instance, the only thing that will change is the power of that persons flame, so a weak ring results in a weak weapon, but if the persons flame is strong and pure then the box will exhibit that power. Ill list some known examples in the Reborn! Series... One common example is a pool cue and a pool balls used by Gamma an A class lighting flame holder of an enemy family. The Box weapon type's name is Shot Plasma

Box Weapons... WTF Are They??! 800px-Shot_Plasma

As you can see, the pool balls and the pool stick all are surrounded with the lighting flame... they also seem to float around Gamma since it's his box weapon. If Gamma were to fire one of these pool balls at a person they would shoot right through them like bullets due to the solidification attribute. Shot plasma also has plenty of other abilities that gamma invented himself. The pool stick as well can beat someone into submission with the solidification attribute and shock them senseless since the lightning flame has electric type properties. The final type is Storage Type Box Weapons AKA 'Other'

Storage Type Boxes

Storage Boxes are weird... in a sense, they store phenomenon within them. A very simple example of this is a storage type box that stores a rain cloud filled with rain flames... when unleashed, it releases Rain into the atmosphere that causes rain flames to rain on the area this weakens enemies and their respective flames that come into the area. They also can store different things like reserved chakra or energy that you can use to power up something if you want to.

So if you want one of these... come visit Cross, he likes working on new weapons to give to people.
Back to top Go down
Valerio Lombardi

Valerio Lombardi

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Hitsuzen/Lombardi Essence

PostSubject: Re: Box Weapons... WTF Are They??!   Box Weapons... WTF Are They??! Icon_minitime1February 5th 2010, 12:31 pm

Also, as you probably can tell, for all non handpicked members of my side, this works the same way....although you would go to the geass directorate instead of cross and have the twins ((Kev & Kris)) cook something up for you
Back to top Go down
Sadira Dakini
Phantom Level Member
Phantom Level Member
Sadira Dakini

Village of Residence : N/A
Cool Points (LOL) : 9
Hobbies / Interests : Delivering things, bombs, baking
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou

PostSubject: Re: Box Weapons... WTF Are They??!   Box Weapons... WTF Are They??! Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 5:33 pm

((Aaw. Even though I'm not on anymore, this makes my boxes look sillier than they already are.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Box Weapons... WTF Are They??!   Box Weapons... WTF Are They??! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Box Weapons... WTF Are They??!
Page 1 of 1