Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hakku\'s abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hakku\'s abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Hakku's abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 6:06 pm

Data Manipulation- This passive trait allows Hakku to manipulate objects and elements in the area in which she resides. For Hakku, everything that exist is a form of data, giving her a massive variety on how to use this trait. However, if someone where to have great control over a single element, then Hakku wouldn\'t be able to manipulate the element that person produces. This trait is similar to doing alchemy for the fact that elements, etc can be rearranged and formed from other elements, etc, only Hakku doesn\'t have to give any physical sign of manipulating data. Things can also be deconstructed through this trait as well.

Data Adaption- Hakku possesses the ability to gradually overtime override the data in an area. By doing this, she can gain a greater control over the area in which this is used.

Digital Warp- If Hakku can recall the binary coding of a specific place, or even point in time, she can warp there via binary coding.

Alteration- This passive trait allows Hakku to alter her own molecules as well as the molecules of what she touches. She has to either touch the target with binary energy or physical contact in order to alter anything of the said target.

Module Alteration- Hakku\'s ability that allows her to adapt her entire body to the environment or a specific element. She can only adapt to two things at once.

Binary Energy- This is a green energy that serves as Hakku\'s main energy source. Being binary, the energy consist of 0\'s and 1\'s the size of atoms, which can be altered and manipulated on a whim by Hakku. Binary energy has no element type and it cannot be converted. The only condition in which binary energy can be converted is by Hakku and only if she converts it to Corruption energy. Binary energy can deconstruct what it touches gradually, reducing what makes contact with it other than Hakku and corruption energy into binary coding.

Binary vision- Hakku can see everything and distinguish anything in binary coding.

Corruption Energy- This is a purple energy that serves as one of Hakku\'s secondary energy sources as well as one of her traits. Corruption energy can break and negate whatever it makes contact with, save for Hakku and Binary energy. It can disable one ability or disable on element from the area at a time. Corruption energy can also corrupt whatever other energy it makes contact with, weakening it and making it more suspectable to binary energy effects. Just like Binary energy, it has no element type and cannot be converted.

Corruption Burst- Hakku releases an instantaneous burst of corruption energy from around her body.

Viscosity- With this trait, Hakku can control the tensional, shear stress, and overall thickness of a substance or object.

Viscotic Tundra- Hakku places her hand on a surface and liquidizes everything in a 10 kilometer radius, no matter the substance.

_______________________________About Hakku______

Homonculus- Being a homonculus, Hakku can regenerate at an above average level. Her reflxes are superhuman as well as her precognition, allowing her to react in picoseconds to the occasion.

Synesthesia- Hakku can keep track of all that transpires even when time has stopped. If Hakku can hear what is going on, no matter the environment, she can see it as well. Everything, from energies to emotions, have a separate color to Hakku, allowing her to be aware of everything in her vision. With Synesthesia, Hakku can concentrate and combine her senses.

Pyschometry- Hakku has extrasensory perception, allowing her to see into the future. Also, if Hakku were to make physical contact with something/someone, she would be able to always know the location of the object.

Telekenesis- Hakku can manipulate objects with her mind. This ability mastery is low, and cannot be used to stop many powerful attacks.

Knowledge- Having 103,002 grimoire's merged into her memory, allowing her to use a variety of magic, talismans, amulets and spells. This also means she has the knowledge of how to many types of magics, spells, etc. 2 grimoires were created by Rozalyn and merged with Hakku. One is filled with Rozalyn's knowledge of summons, and the other about what Rozalyn learned and obtained from the universe.

Last edited by Hakku on March 8th 2010, 5:13 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 6:10 pm

I should say,Zeik is going to go though a bit of data stuff real soon. I just wanted to say im not biting you in advance....O and do you see in binary code?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 6:20 pm

Yes, Hakku can see in binary coding. Therefore she can check this code to distinguish clones from the real body, genjutsu from reality, etc.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 6:25 pm

UGh. I wanted to be the only one. Owell
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 7:34 pm

Well She said that hakku 'could' see in binary coding, not that she does.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 7:42 pm

Unlike Hakku's Synesthesia, seeing binary is something she can activate and deactivate, similar to sharingan or a geass.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 7:45 pm

It's all cool. I'm still doing t.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 9th 2010, 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 9th 2010, 8:37 pm

Ah... the Aeon dots, I know them well.
Back to top Go down
Sirus

Sirus

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rinsei (Druids Power/Druingan)

Character sheet
Character Race:

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 9th 2010, 8:40 pm

I think we all do.....their so much different from Kama dots...... Very Happy :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 9th 2010, 10:58 pm

lol the "Aeon dots"? Thats kinda spiffy,I like. and I dont "disapprove" it just feels akward because to be frank, I fear that in my absenses I will be surpassed in Tech/Data. OH and beasty avy Kham
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 9th 2010, 10:59 pm

I Wish u were online more Sad and thanx... but everytime I think Ragna, I think Aeon lol.
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Character sheet

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1February 10th 2010, 6:34 am

lol oh yeah, you do have Skeith. OH where's ZK because eventually I gotta get back the other two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hakku\'s abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hakku\'s abilities   Hakku\'s abilities Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hakku\'s abilities
Page 1 of 1