Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Gotta Take Care of Somethin I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Gotta Take Care of Somethin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Gotta Take Care of Somethin Empty
PostSubject: Gotta Take Care of Somethin   Gotta Take Care of Somethin Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 8:14 pm

-*After Khams fight with Zeik, and now that he was a teenager... he had access to the PC meaning he could access the throne that the master sat on and talk to his council that the old man always talked about. Kham appeared in the north pole, the ever large looming door that dawrfed him in height stood before him. He pressed his hand to it, flowing the cosmic energy out of himself into the door. It shot open letting him in*-

"I never thought that I'd grow so quickly, I gotta thank Zeik again when I get a chance"

-*Kham said to himself, he walked all the way back to the end of the room walking into the throne room that was surrounded by a custom made waterfall of spiritual cleansing energies. Kham sat down on the throne and the entire structure came to life, he was about to have a very good conversation with a couple individuals*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Gotta Take Care of Somethin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Take Care of Somethin   Gotta Take Care of Somethin Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 1:06 pm

-*Kham shut his eyes and slammed his fists together like he used to his hair flailing about violently as he entered a state of awareness, he also entered Hyper Dying Will Mode. Using the Sacntum as a conduit, he began to make contact with other members of the council that his old master told him about. Several shady portals appeared in front of him they then began to resemble faces... some of aliens from other planets but all were humanoid figures*-

"This is Mahk-X... you all summoned me for this meeting?"

-*The figures came into focus, Kham hadn't used his cosmic powers in while so it was taking him some getting used to... but he was just as good with it as he was when he was 21... he wondered what he would be like when he turned 21. A figure, in the middle portal's face was being seen it was like Cosmic Skype.*-

Genrei: This is Genrei... where is The Master? Who are you child?

-*Another figure came into view, this was a female figure who had a cloak over her face... she spoke. Mahk-X reclined in his chair*-

Siohon: The Master... passed, this boy killed him Genrei. As such, The Master made this child take his place on the council as Advocate of his Planet.

-*Genrei sighed, other figures came into view, a wide range of different faces as well. Mahk-X just waited for them to inquire to him about the whole unicron thing.*-

Genrei: So be it... so this is the boy who destroyed the universe with that giant robot?

"It wasn't my fault... I was betrayed by a number of my own, it's not my fault that you guys didn't have the power to stop it"

-*The faced gasped, obviously no one talks to this guy the way Kham is*-

Genrei: Didn't have the power!? And I supposed you do?

"Is there still a giant robot destroying planets?"

Genrei: Touche, anywho about your Cosmic Powers... we're taking them from you unless you can fulfill you duty as the guardian of your planet and your sector.

"My sector? My only duty is to protect this planet..."

-*The other faces laughed, Kham grew silent... what did he sign up for?*-

Genrei: No... we enforce the law of the galaxy, destroying interlopers who threaten it's balance. You protect a sector, along with Vescrutia as well. The planets have now come into view of your cosmic awareness... if you don't fix things on your sector then your powers will be stripped from you,

-*Genrei nodded, and with that... all the other faces were gone. Kham sighed and disengaged Hyper Will Mode, and turned off his awareness with a hand seal. He needed to fine someone to do his dirty work for him. He rose from his chair leaving a clone of him to watch over the place as he walked out, he needed to summon the family*-
Back to top Go down

Gotta Take Care of Somethin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: City Ruins :: The Sanctum Sanctorium-
Jump to: