Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Orca's boxes I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Orca's boxes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Orca's boxes Empty
PostSubject: Orca's boxes   Orca's boxes Icon_minitime1February 7th 2010, 10:19 pm

Orca has acquired 3 animal boxes.

Box weapon

Cloud spider: the cloud spider box,allows me to reproduce as many spiders as My chakra will permit. The web they spin is almost impossible to see with the naked eye,it though stones like a knife though butter and it is nearly indestructible.

My cloud dragon fly does stuff that I dont know yet lol

My cloud mosquito is the legendary Aburamushi:The Plaquespreader. Aburamushi gets it's named from the 99millions plaques it's been said to cause in all it's life. It has well over ten millions different types of poisons and what not. The poisons are all spread differently some by touch,smell and even a few by sight. When I use my propagation to make Aburamushi grow he reaches his full form that was once only obtainable though some ancient spell. While in this full form the slightest flap of it's wings it release hundreds of little mosquito's that each carry a one or two of his poisons.

Orca's boxes Winged_Healer_by_VegasMike
Back to top Go down

Orca's boxes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: Additional Character Info :: Box Weapon-
Jump to: