Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Marta's Zanpakutos I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Marta's Zanpakutos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Marta's Zanpakutos Empty
PostSubject: Marta's Zanpakutos   Marta's Zanpakutos Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:08 am

Plum and Panelapi
Marta's Zanpakutos Fm-411sm
Due to her dual soul, Mart possesses two zanpakutos.

Plum & Panelapi (Shikai) Dance...
Marta's Zanpakutos C000497_L
They both look exactly the same, so only one picture was used to represent them both. To activate her Shikai, Marta says. "Dance, Plum" or "Dance, Panelapi". In the shikai state, both zanpakuto's are longer and they can produce a maximum of 100 slashes (per sword) with a single swing of the sword with sheer spiritual pressure and reiatsu. In addition to this, the swords do not have to be held in Marta's hands. They float freely on their own, controlled with either Marta's mind due to her mastery of puppets or Plum's spirit. This leaves Marta free to attack with free hands.

Marta's Bankai-Kairai Tatsujin
Marta's Zanpakutos Zer10[/url]
In Bankai, Marta's spiritual pressure increases over ten fold. Her reiatsu is so powerful that her right eye acts as an exhaust when it's open and is always charged with reiatsu. Her stocking and boots are several layers of reiatsu and chakra combined, topped with a poisonous Kira Kitai as the outermost layer, allowing her to even deflect bullets with these clothing articles. This applies for her trench coat as well, only it is more durable than the stocking by about 50 layers of reiatsu. Just like her boots and stockings, her trench coat, along with her hair, outermost layer is poisonous. In Bankai, Plum and Panelapi become cannon like blades that are constantly surging with Marta's chakra and reiatsu to be used on a whim. They seem to be connected to Marta's hands, but they can be disconnected and move about freely. The abilities from their shikai carry on into Bankai along with some other traits:
-Strong enough spiritual pressure to cease movement of those weaker than her.
-Strong enough spiritual pressure to slow down moves as they come near her.
-Massive reiatsu allows for long, drawn out battles.
-Due to high energies, a ten meter radius around Marta becomes distorted and inverted (I had this before Shinji's bankai was revealed, so no I'm not biting or copying, Akarui as my witness :<).
-A maximum of 1,000 slashes can be produced from a single sword swing per sword at a time.
-Marta's strength increases drastically.
-Marta's speed increases drastically.
- Detachable and attachable zanapakutos.
-Beams and bullets of pure reiatsu or chakra can be fired from Plum and Panelapi.
-Marta acts more mature, thinking more rationally and intuitively.
-Advanced precognition.
-Puppets can be used without the need of the mind's control or strings in Bankai.
-Her exhaust eye can see through anything.

_______________Bankai move-set_________

String shot- Marta fires a beam of reiatsu/chakra at the target. The beam connects like a string, surging large doses of poison and Marta's chakra into the target to destroy it or simply poison it.

Burst beam- A glowing blue beam or bullets of reiatsu fires from Marta's zanpakuto's. The beam/bullets explode on contact.

Pressure impulse- For 10 minutes (3-4 posts) Marta can temporarily increase the effects of her inverted field by 20 kilometers. In this field she can pick and choose what does or doesn't get effected.

Dimension blade- A fusion of Marta's poison, chakra and reiatsu form a massive still beam on either or both of her zanpakutos, making it out to be a massive sword. It poisons and eats away a whatever it touches quickly, energy, chakra and objects. However, this does effect Marta's speed in terms of moving by slowing her down due to its massive size and her lack of control with it.

Dimension shoot- After a dimension blade is formed, Marta can fire it off as a massive missile of all her combined energies. It explodes on impact, so whatever is hit by it is pretty much completely eradicated. Hard to maintain and only 4 can be done in a match with Marta's limited control.

Last edited by Marta on April 5th 2010, 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marta's Zanpakutos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marta's Zanpakutos   Marta's Zanpakutos Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:19 am

I havent read all this yet,but do me a favor and make sure no one else has these blades. Cause they look really familiar,Just a warning.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marta's Zanpakutos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marta's Zanpakutos   Marta's Zanpakutos Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:20 am

The shikai, or the dual?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marta's Zanpakutos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marta's Zanpakutos   Marta's Zanpakutos Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:22 am

Honestly both XD.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Marta's Zanpakutos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marta's Zanpakutos   Marta's Zanpakutos Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 12:26 am

Nope, neither is in use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marta's Zanpakutos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marta's Zanpakutos   Marta's Zanpakutos Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Marta's Zanpakutos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Weapon List :: Weapon Abilities-
Jump to: