Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Hellgates Return I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Hellgates Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:14 pm

Zeik would walk though his office door and lay nagase down on his crimson colored futon. He would release the genjutsu he placed her in and wait for her to wake up. "..I need to find Hollow soon. It's my best bet" Zeik would walk over to his desk and rest his hand on a stack of papers,He hadn't had a chance to breathe in a while and he planned to take full advantage of this moment.

*Just as Zeik laid his head down a thud was heard outside,following a very worried voice*

???:Zeiky-chan!!!! you're back

The door to his office would swing open and a women in all black would enter.

???:You had me soooo worried. I cant believe you left me AGAIN.

It was Lilithmon,Zeik's over concerned Digimon. She acted as Zeik's mom ever since Kurai's unfortunate fal.

Lilithmon:Zeik why do you do this to me???

*Lilithmon would continuously squeeze Zeik and plead her case to him,like any mother figure would.*

Zeik: I'm never going to get a break.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:19 pm

*Nagase would begin to slowly come too,lifting her head and stretching her muscles. She would notice that her father was being "loved" by one of his digimon and would have a slight chuckle about it*

You ok dad?

*Nagase would try and speak a though she was fine,but her body was still very weak. She knew nothing of what had happened in the last 24hrs*

What did I missed?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:26 pm

Zeik would look over his shoulder and heave a sigh of relief at his daughters health returning.

"Lilith can you crush me with your love later please"

Lilith would of course step aside and float over to nagase and Zeik would do the same

"I See you are doing better. How do you feel?"

Lilith:O little hellgate I was sooooo worried about you too,Is your father taking good care of you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:30 pm

*Nagase place her hand over her mouth a giggled and Lilithmon's statement*

He is doing the best he can Lilith and I feel ok dad. However something about my body seems very odd. What happened after we beat the hollows dad?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:37 pm

Zeik would sigh as he took a seat next to Nagase

"You tried to use your mothers power and it back fired,not to mention you took several wounds from the hollows which put your life on a thin wire."

Zeik would point out the window towards the sky

"I then took you to soul society in hopes of saving you,only to be meet by soul societies captains. Apparently they dont like us and wanted to kill us. Some man took the time to heal your wounds...but had to merge the two energies,causing you to become some being know as a "Vizard" I only know of one other person like this and that is Akarui."

Zeik would stop talking and look ovr to the sky.

"..Now I fear a war is coming and I dont know if we are ready for that. we baerly made it out of the unicron thinng."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:40 pm

*Nagase would sigh at all the trouble she had caused*

..I'm sorry dad.I didnt think I would be such a burden

*Nagase much like her mother,hated causing Zeik problems*

I...Just wanted to help
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:45 pm

Zeik would laugh at this obviously Kurai mood she was is

"O hunny cut that out."

Zeik would seat next to nagase and gently rub her back

"You...sound like your mother."

Zeik..found it hard to speak after thinking or speaking on behalf of Kurai. So he waited a few seconds before continuing

"I'm not mad at you and you caused me no harm. However I want you to work on your mothers chakra. It's a very dangerous power and left unchecked...you could do more harm to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 2:58 pm

...I dont know how else to train. I've tried everything I could think of,but i think I have reached my limits. Can you help me dad

*Nagase looked to her father as if he where her only hope*

"please!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 3:02 pm

"Hmm Honestly you have all ready passed the level of my teachings. I could help you get any better control over your power...But I know some one who will"

Zeik had trained Kurai in the arts of Myou Myaku,but Nagase has already passed the level he stopped teaching her too.

"And that would be your mother."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 3:04 pm

Mother...You mean Hollow. She know's even less about it then I do dad

*Nagase didnt think Hollow would be of any help,plus she was way to detached to use Myou myaku in her opinion anyways.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 3:09 pm

"Now now dear. Lets remember your mother is still in there somehow and I have a feeling Hollow is a completely different person. See,Hollow loves power and your mothers chakra has a whole lot of it and the only way to draw it all it. Would be to open the very closed heart of hers."

Zeik would walk over to the window again and hang his feet out.

"Now I want you o do two things,one go talk to your uncle kham and then go find Hollow. Ask hollow to help you with your chakra and ask Kham about obtaining a ring. Ok bye hunny see you later"

Zeik would jump out the window trying his damnedest to avoid lilith and those damn papers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 3:12 pm

Fine...I guess if you think that will work.

*Nagase would stand to her feet and walk though a darkslit. Thanks to her mothers healing factor she was already up to point with her body.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hellgates Return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hellgates Return   Hellgates Return Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hellgates Return
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Zeik's Office-
Jump to: