Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Retsu's Box Weapons I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Retsu's Box Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Retsu's Box Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Retsu's Box Weapons   Retsu's Box Weapons Icon_minitime1February 8th 2010, 10:39 pm

Animal Type

Bianco Tigre Pioggia (Rain White Tiger)
Name: Blizzard
Flame Attribute: Rain Flame
Personality: Loyal but very Aggressive.
Creator: Cross
Abilities and Description:
Blizzard is a large white tiger covered in armor coated with rain flame which reduced the damage it receives from attacks. Blizzard is able to release rain flames from multiple areas in it's body but will normally release them in the form of a large roar. Also Blizzard's claw, teeth, and armor covered tail are coated into rain flame allowing it to be able to attack and weaken shields that are used to block it making it easy for himself or Retsu to break though.
Retsu's Box Weapons Polar_10

Weapon Type

Mantello Pioggia (Rain Cloak)
Type: Defensive and Offensive
Abilities:
This Rain Cloak when release from it's box will cover my whole body including creating a hood to cover my head. This Rain Cloak is completely coated with rain flames which reduces the amount of damage that hits my body. Although the Rain Cloak is not just for defensive but can also expand trying to hit and grab my opponent and while it is not very strong the rain flame properties can weaken other shields and attacks making it easy for it to attack my opponent.
Retsu's Box Weapons Death_10

Prua Pioggia (Rain Archer)
Type: Offensive
Abilities:
Rain Archer is a bow that surges with rain flames from the ends and center. While alone Rain Archer does not have that much attacking power it is able to charge anything loaded into it with rain flames. This will cause what it ever fired from Rain Archer to be able to weaken shields and attack so it can push though and hit my opponent. Also Rain Archer can be loaded with anything the can be fired from a bow such as arrows, ice spears, even a long and sharp stick.
Retsu's Box Weapons Crystal_Bow_by_suburbbum
Back to top Go down

Retsu's Box Weapons
Page 1 of 1