Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  I wants Digimon! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

I wants Digimon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tajsa

Tajsa

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 8
Hobbies / Interests : Girl Stuff
Kekkei Genkai : Phoenix Carbon Infusion

Character sheet
Character Race: Demi-God
Character Info (Highlight):

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 10th 2010, 9:01 pm

--TJ arrived into the chaos landing on the ground out of pillar of flame, she took a couple steps forward into the building. She knew her dad had pokemon, but they were boring and they only say their same name! So she wanted Digimon, which had a bit more personality or so she thought. She kept walking, hoping to gain some insight into this and hopefully leave with some of her own--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 1:49 am

Is that magma?)

Flamedramon would just so happen to see the girl coming and walked out side. " Can I help you miss?" Flame had just got though training some other girl,he hoped she didnt want training aswell
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 10:24 am

((Sure is... how'd u guess?))

"Woah... you look awesome! Can I have you as a Digimon?!"
--She said as she walked towards the blue armored looking thing, it was awesome... so this was a digimon--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 9:31 pm

(I played X-man legends and Magama was one of my favorite characters.)

"..Have me as a digimon? NO way. I am loyal to Zeik Hellgate and him alone." Since it was obvius that this girl wanted a digimon flame would walk back into the building and grab a digivice.

"If you want a flamedramon you have to start from scratch" Flame would toss the girl a digivice and hold up three cards in his hand "I only have leomon,Veemon and.....patamon which one you wan"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 9:49 pm

((She was quite the beast... I just like her hair, thought it was TJ-esque))

--TJ took the digivice, and checked it out a bit before putting it in her pocket, she looked at the cards held out in front of her. The patmon and the veemon thing looked like a bitches, so she picked Leomon.--

"That one..."

--She said as she pointed to the Leomon card--
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 10:35 pm

"Meh I hate Leomon,he dies all the time." Flame would toss her the leomon card to the girl and scratch anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Doragon Heki

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 11:00 pm

~Nikke would slowly enter the building looking for Flamedramon who she found via her Dragon Eye wanting learn more about these digimon which Flamedramon was and how Nikke herself could obtain one. She would then notice Flamedramon with another person and would hear a good amount of the conversation before she walk up and stopped a few feet away from Flamedramon.~

"Greetings once again Flame-kun I was wondering if I could also obtain a digimon?"
Back to top Go down
Tajsa

Tajsa

Character sheet

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 12:47 pm

"My Leomon won't die all the time..."
--TJ said with a solemn frown... she then looked at some of the other cards on the table and found some cool ones and some cute ones too!--

"How about, Lunamon! and Lopmon!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 3:23 pm

I can give you this lopmon,but the lunamon but you will have to speak with Zeik directly for that one."

Flamedramon would turn to the other girl and toss her a Digivice.

"What digimon young one?"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 10:46 am

~Nikke would look though the different card that showed digimon and would stop at on that showed a picture of a fireball like creature.~

"Ummm this DemiMeramon."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 3:10 pm

"HUh no one ever picks this little guy." Flame-kun would toss the card to the girl and tell her to register her digimon at the registry.
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:06 pm

~Nikke would catch the card and listen to Flame as he told her about going to register her digimon at the registry. Nikke would then bow thanking him and would then turn and leave out. Although Nikke would seem disappointed because she was hopping she would get lucky and meet Zeik but it looked as if it would still be a while before that happened so she would leave out the building toward the registry hall to register her digimon.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I wants Digimon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wants Digimon!   I wants Digimon! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I wants Digimon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Shinobi Teams :: Team Hellfire-
Jump to: