Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Faith's Abilities I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Faith's Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 11th 2010, 9:29 pm

Virus Spreader

A clear mist of nano insects that are breathed in by the enemy and begin eating them away from the inside. Can also target specific areas and stop the enemy from attacking or moving.

I-Field

a basic teleportation ability.

Alchemy.

the ability to create and destroy matter at all levels.

Raikogen

The ability to have skin harder than any shield or substance making Faith impervious to attack. (Faith can not use alchemy in this form)

Tainted Kydarin Crystal

This keeps Faith alive and alows him to regenerate his body from even nothing.

Last edited by Faith on February 12th 2010, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 8:29 pm

Why are you direct quoting? You cannot be Greed from FMA, or have the philosophers stone find some other way to have those powers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 8:33 pm

Done. Faith is a mix of two character from this site who both died.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 8:35 pm

Just changing the name doesn't fix things pal... You can be made out of a very hard substance, but I can name plenty of things on site that can hurt you. I'm not saying that your power will be disrespected, but do not be surprised when you get sliced/hurt. You totally invincible is impossible.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 8:42 pm

Remember the General. thats me. I can easily get hurt. but only by members above my rank or those who use thier special attack with intent to break the barrier.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 8:48 pm

Okay, just be responsible with your bullshit. Thanks...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 8:49 pm

my initial in real life are B.S.
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 8:50 pm

Ha... lol I'm terribly sorry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 8:58 pm

Nah it's okay. I'm full of B.S.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 11:03 pm

Mind if I ask what your Raikogen is.......because it sounds an aweful lot like Raikogan....which I DIDN'T give you permission to use.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 12:56 am

It doesnt do the same thing as yours so there is no problem here. Minor coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 7:28 am

XD I did borrow the name from you. because it sounded cool at the time.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 11:28 am

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 12:04 pm

Val is cheep so I quit

HAIL ESCELLSIA
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 12:15 pm

Lol

I believe you are just frustrated you lost =|.
Back to top Go down
Kama

Kama

Character sheet
Character Race:

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 12:17 pm

.........then why did you fight her.....? Eh.....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 1:07 pm

Im sayin tho... why fight cheap people, you notice... no one fights Val because she's cheap and overpowered
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 1:18 pm

I would have to beg to differ
<,<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 1:26 pm

I'm trying to help faith understand... I'm trying to sympathize with him from his perspective. You don't fight cheap people. There is a large enough handful of individuals who are more than willing to fight fair.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 5:15 pm

You auto hit. and that ability is something a character of your level should not have
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 6:26 pm

I didnt auto hit. I gave you an opportunity to escape, but you didn't. You and your ignorance made you pompus, and allowed you to be put in a very right situation. A situation that with your powers , couldnt get out of.

Also, just because I'm a special jounin, doesn't mean j can't whoop some ones ass (you as proof). Rank barely has anything to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 7:00 pm

I teleported away. and you somhow stopped that. How does one stop something that doesnt exist in this dimension at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 7:13 pm

Because you had my chakra on you allowing me to bend and warp your fabric of existence . It was your fault for letting it happen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 7:17 pm

if i didnt let it happen it would be meta gaming. and you cant wapr whats not there.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1February 13th 2010, 8:56 pm

But you were. And you were bathed in the chakra.
SOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faith's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's Abilities   Faith's Abilities Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Faith's Abilities
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next