Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ty's  power(s) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

ty's power(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tyru

tyru

Village of Residence : dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : fire monkai

Character sheet
Character Race: human
Character Info (Highlight):

ty's  power(s) Empty
PostSubject: ty's power(s)   ty's  power(s) Icon_minitime1February 12th 2010, 10:49 pm

inferno whip:I make a whip out of fire then i spin in a full circle sending a wave of fire in every derections it desenagrates everything in its path ecept the user. reveling any hidden enemies.

fire sheild:creates a sheild around the user while it sheilds the user for 5 turns causing a heat wave which almost killing all forms of life aroumd the user

heat wave:the user can control his/her enemies movements for 3 turns also mealting any objects armound the user

super inferno sheild: makes a sheild for 7 turns that surroundsthe user and shoots any range attacks back at the user if it hits the sheild

blazin swords of fury:transforn any weapon into a fire weapon that the user is holding

freezin water wave: makes a huge wave of water which freezes any ememy that are around,but cannot hurt the user

thunderbolt:make a huge thunder cloud which shocks any nearby enemy's, connot hurt user

earth blast: breaks all earth around user and hits any nearby targets

full power blast:blast with an element of the users choice with a range of 360 degrees

elemental clone justsu:creates copies of the user in elemental form

Last edited by tyru on April 10th 2010, 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

ty's power(s)
Page 1 of 1