Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nathan's Room I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nathan's Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 3:31 pm

*nathan would make it finally towards maze's house and would enter up the the stars towards his room remembering what maze said he thought of a simple bedroom and such it appeared. Nathan dove into his new bed feel asleep recalling everything that happened to him today.*

(Visual Aid)

Nathan's Room Ferrara-modern-wood-platform-bed-1
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1February 14th 2010, 6:45 pm

_____Time Skip!!_______

*Several hours later nathan would wake up from his slumber hearing various giggling from yumari and furiko. Not wanting to disturb them nathan decides to head out and explore the town a little. Maybe drop by the tavern for once.*
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1April 16th 2010, 8:52 am

*Nathan would leave from Khrona's house and look at the extremly confortable bed infront of him. he would plop on the bed as he stared at the ceiling recaping he past two missions that he was on. That, and was thinking of how he had to become stronger and get better with his ring. He decided to go to sleep for now and work on he rest later*
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 5th 2010, 9:58 pm

*Nathan would finally make it home as he would plummet on top of is bed and slept. For how long no one really knew but he was knocked out.*
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Phantasmagoria

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch/Baku

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 5th 2010, 10:06 pm

(Awww, I see my next victim~!)

Bam. There she was. Pasted to the ceiling of Nathan as he slept. It had been.. So long since she had tasted his dreams... And Friday was famished. It had been so long... So long... She could tell whenever Nathan went to sleep because she had eaten his dream beforehand.. And now was the time to strike. She wasn't feeling too aggressive... She was weakened, in fact, but ready to swoop in as a final cry for help.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 6th 2010, 8:46 pm

(I knew you would post here)
*Nathan would of course be sleeping and unlike most peoples when he snores he sniffs things from around before he actually snore. So when friday came in nathan already knew who she was via her scent, he had just got done fighting with khrona, his chakra wasn't fully back either, plus his body was in serious amounts of pain.*

"Friday, I know you love to stalk me and eat my dreams and all that but for once cant you wait for maybe another day or something? I'm REALLY not in the mood for this now."
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 6th 2010, 8:51 pm

Friday frowned.

"Hmph... Why not? Not that I care or that is matters much, but... Yes, inform me. I'm just slightly curious."

Friday detached herself from the ceiling, floating down elegantly and weightlessly, landing on her feet next to Nathan's bed. Her arms were crossed and she had a scowl pasted on her face which seemed to be made out of anger and disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 6th 2010, 8:59 pm

That actually worked?!

*Nathan was actually surprised that she gave in like that, usually she would say fuck that and go straight for the dream. Guess people can change after all.*

"Well to sum it up really I fought at least 8 people in one battle without the slightest bit of rest. I'm sorry to have disappointed you and all. If you want you can stay here or whatever."
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 6th 2010, 9:22 pm

Because Friday had her own personal 'supply' of food now, hunting for dreams wasn't exactly a maddening craze now.

"... Hm. And do what...? You must be tired, then. It's a shame that I came all the way over here for nothing at all... Huh... It would have been nice to see what your dream tasted like... Do you need assistance going to sleep, or something?"

Friday didn't stay in people's houses when actually... permitted. It felt... weird. Unsettling... and hospitable. Bleck.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 6th 2010, 9:36 pm

"Yea, sorry about that but if you want I;ll make it up to you later on. Since your being so nice its the least I can do."
Back to top Go down
Friday

Friday

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 7th 2010, 5:09 am

Friday narrowed her eyes. No one from the Real World wished to help her out. Then again, she had basically only come in contact with Zita, Nathan, Ken, Sheng and Orca and her newest friend, the Hatter. Zita was the only one whom she liked and helped her, but now also that Hatter girl. Nathan and Sheng were afraid of her, Ken didn't care and Orca wished to kill her. Speaking of which... She had a bone to pick with him.

"... Thanks..."

Seems like Friday was more pleasant to be around when she wasn't hungry. Oh well. She waved at Nathan and then began to faze out, needing to train so that she could defeat Orca... That was another one of her priorities at this moment. Then next on her list would be Ken... But she didn't want to go to him again yet. She closed her eyes and completely fazed out.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 11th 2010, 5:32 pm

_____________MANY DAYS LATER____________

*Nathan would soon rise as he stretched from his sleeping position. Its been too long since the last time he slept like that and it felt wonderful. He looked down at his hands as it glowed with the different okami tributes and he smiled knowing that he has completed the tiers. Knowing that he exited the house and left elsewhere.*
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Spirit of the Black Swamp
Kaerei

Village of Residence : Dusk...
Kekkei Genkai : Voodoo, Shamanism/Druidism

Character sheet
Character Race: Spiritual Entity/Otherworldly Being/Weapon

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 15th 2010, 7:57 pm

---Many MORE Days later...---

After her 'attack' on the Library, Kaerei needed something else to senselessly vandalize. What better than the house of some typical old ninja in a typical old house, eh? She entered as a spirit, slipping up through the floor.

"Geko... Looks like the room of a shmoe..."

Her mouth began to salivate with acid , overflowing in her mouth and dripping onto the floor... Burning through it. She snickered lightly, ready to melt this place.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 15th 2010, 8:05 pm

((WHY DO YOU ALWAYS MESS WITH ME!!!!!))

*Nathan would soon arrive in his room smelling the putrid acids as he noticed a little girl in front of her, not going by just apperences he assumed that she was a force to not take lightly. He placed his hands by his blade encase if anything happened but it was just a precaution.*

"Soooo any reason why you want to vandalize my room?"
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 15th 2010, 8:10 pm

(How did I know you were gonna say that? XDDD I Aeon is out and I dunno where Retsu lives. And then there was one. AHEM.)

Kaerei squatted down in her signature position, head lowered and arms resting on her bent knees. She slowly turned her head to Nathan, her acid still dripping down. All she did was laugh.

"Gekogekogekogekogekogekogeko..."

She spewed acid at Nathan's bed, which would definitely dissolve his bed instantly upon contact. It felt good to be normal again... Ah, how Kaerei missed it...
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 15th 2010, 8:16 pm

"......."

*Nathan spiritual pressure boomed throughout the room his room not being affected but as for Kaerei may be a different story. His pressure would cause her to be almost in a suffocating position from the sheer mass. The intense pressure was around the weight of Texas on top of someone. And it would only gradually increase and it's effect would soon come into play.*

"Alright kid I'm going to ask this once...leave now."

*Nathan would draw his zanpakuto and got into a stance as he pointed it towards her. it began to leak with his golden reiatsu.*
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 15th 2010, 8:33 pm

Because of Kaerei's... Erm... 'heritage,' this Spiritual Pressure wasn't exactly as effective as he would have originally thought it would be. However, Kaerei did notice its power.

"... Oh... This is something I always feel surging through the Chaos village... Geko geko... Delicious... Let me take your spirit...."

Kaerei was accustomed to such a small and contained place... And so, she wasn't really into fighting here. She really did just want to destroy things and go. Oh well... She was thirsty for his life essence and his soul, either way. Kaerei slipped through the floor gradually as if it were a liquid, not even trying to see what Nathan was about to do. Under Nathan's feet, however, acid began to pool up, aiming to take him down and melt him to nothingness in the same sense.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 15th 2010, 8:45 pm

*nathan would now be underneath where he was originally as would also creep behind her, his fist drenched in soul energy as he aimed a soul purge that would hopefully connect despite her being in an astral form if she had such an ability. The power behind the force of it was strong enough to levels buildings and was traveling at incredible speeds as well.*
Back to top Go down
Kaerei
Kaerei

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 15th 2010, 8:53 pm

Because Nathan was most likely not in a form in which he could freely pass through solid objects, himself, he probably would not be able to follow Kaerei as swiftly as she could move, as she passed through all solid objects as if they were liquids at this point in time. This was the Black Jump that allowed her to do this, and because of her 'heritage,' she could swim at incredible speeds. So, she swam through the walls and such as Nathan blatantly punched... whatever was between him and her.

She popped up, then flew into the ceiling just the same. This time around, acid began to pour from the entire ceiling, threatening to melt the entire room down to nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Character sheet

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1October 17th 2010, 6:22 pm

*Nathans body erupted with the rain flame as he jump through the ceiling phasing through the solid object due to the calming aspects of the rain flame followed by sending sparks of flames throughout the room calming the acid to the point of it being nothing. Nathan would then flashstep towards her using the rain flame to 'grab' her and he tossed her directly through the house into some part of the village as nathan was in hot pursuit.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nathan's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nathan's Room   Nathan's Room Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nathan's Room
Page 1 of 1