Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  A word please I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

A word please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 6:36 pm

Orca would wander into Zeik's office. He had a number of questions to ask him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 6:38 pm

Zeik would be on his way back to his office to pick up somethings,when he bumped into Orca. "..Orca what are you doing here" Zeik hadnt seen nor heard from orca in such a long time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 10:07 pm

Zeik it has been a while huh. I need you to help me with something and I'm sure you can help.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 3:19 pm

Just outside Zeik's office building, Mayumi rose up out of the shadow, her kitten, Lucifer, in her arms. Using the little ball of fur's eyes, she looked up at the building with a slight sigh. It had been awhile since herself and Zeik had spoke. Would he be willing to help her again?

She walked inside, careful not to trip or bang into a wall...

Soon, she reached Zeik's office, hearing the murmur of two voices. One was Zeik, she knew, but the other was unfamiliar. She shrugged it off, took a deep breath, then set her kitten down to knock on the door, peering inside as if she could see. "Zeik-sama...? I'm sorry, am I interrupting...?" Mayumi called nervously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 3:21 pm

Yes you are. Go away..or I have to kill you.

Orca had been quite volatile these last few days. It could be that he hadnt had time to relax or maybe there was something deeper going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 3:23 pm

"Orca please control yourself." Zeik would gesture to the young lady to come in. "How may I help you ms..." Zeik had forgotten the girls name. There were way to many white haired chicks in his life.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 3:30 pm

Mayumi simply blinked as Orca spoke. She wasn't exactly afraid, but it was a little... Unnerving. It wasn't often that she received death threats. She then turned her attention to Zeik. "Suzugawa. Mayumi Suzugawa." She replied with a bow, her cat staring up at Zeik with an unnerving gaze. She straightened, walking into the office a few steps, still cautious of Orca.
"I've come to ask you for a bit of training, Zeik-sama. Since I am a part of Team Hellgate, I couldn't think of anyone I would rather have train me further in the Ninja Arts. For a few years I have been at a Chuunin level, and I wish for that to change." She said softly, looking to her feet as an excuse to not struggle to meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 3:39 pm

"I can see why. You are ridiculously shy and even more timid then a ninja should legally be allowed to. However I have seen great shinobi in my days...with the same traits as yourself"

Zeik would gander off at the girls cat and then back to Orca

"And you orca..I have seen a many of ninja fall off in this world from such cold hearted behavior...I would hate to fight you on the battle field due to some misguided beliefs you may have"

Zeik could hear his soul crying out and notice the pact-seal on his soul

"..Orca..you and I will talk later,but first you are going to help each other out. Mayumi if you want to achieve a higher rank you will need to leanr indirect combat. Fighting stronger opponent from "angles" they do not favor is much better then rushing straight in with a big flashy jutsu. So here is how it will work. Orca is going to fight you and HE is not going to kill you,and mayumi you are going to fight orca and land at least one hit in."

Zeik would walk over to his window and gaze at the white sky

"Any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 3:41 pm

Fight and not kill? Then what is the point of combat is no one loses? How can some one claim victory if your opponent is still breathing. I WILL not partake in this mockery of combat"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 3:45 pm

Zeik would walk over to orca and look him square in the eye "Then fight me." Zeik would say this words ever so calmly while flaring up his spiritual pressure to a point where both may and orca should pass out.

"Well orca"

Zeik would allow his pressure to settle down so as not to kill mayumi who has done nothing. HOwever Orca was getting on Zeik's bad side. He reminded him too much of his old self.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 3:57 pm

May felt a little faint, but simply shook her head, placing a hand on her Zanpakuto at her hip. Daedelus hummed with a tiny bit of reiatsu in response, just enough to boost May's tolerance to Zeik's overwhelming spiritual pressure. She kept her eyes to the ground, not bothering to act like she could see anymore.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 4:08 pm

Orca couldnt believe the immense power Zeik was emitting. Orca knew if he fought Zeik..he would have no chance of winning.

"..What..what is this."

Orca figured Zeik to be inhuman..he had never encountered Such power before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 4:15 pm

"That is the power i have gained..from my understanding."

Zeik wouldd heave a heavy sigh and hold his tongue

"..Go train that girl. One can not gain true power..by merely crushing there opponent."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 4:17 pm

Orca would turn his back to Zeik and walk out the office. "Come girl"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 4:23 pm

Mayumi nodded, walking quite a few paces behind Orca, Lucifer trotting at her heels. She glanced back at Zeik, and he would most likely notice how her gaze was unfocused, and her pupils were near colourless... Would he make the connection that she had been blinded?

She blinked, then focused on walking behind Orca, still wary of him. Soon the two were out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 4:32 pm

"Mayumi do not....wait why havent you looked at me once?...are you ok..did something happen"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 4:58 pm

She paused just out of sight, waiting for Orca's footsteps to fade before walking back toward Zeik's office. Mayumi stood in his doorway, sighing quietly. "I... I have lost my sight. It's a long story, Zeik-sama, but I'm alright now. I'll manage." She didn't quite meet his eyes, keeping her own gaze upon the floorboards at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 8:01 pm

"Lost vision huh. I'm not sure how I can help you with this. How are you able to fight in this condition"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 16th 2010, 8:41 pm

"I don't know. I haven't tried to fight since... Since... Well, let's just say it was awhile ago."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 17th 2010, 1:07 am

???Then what are you going to do. I cnt have you as a register ninja..and you're blind
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 17th 2010, 7:34 am

Mayumi just smiled, as her kitten sat beside her, washing his paws. "Zeik-sama. Are you aware of my Kekkei Genkai, Shinjistu? It allows me to see the truth in the world. One of the most truthful beings in the world is sitting right beside me, lending me his eyes." Lucifer blinked, looking up at Zeik. "This is how I can see, though I choose not to, most of the time. And besides this, I still have my shadow techniques, which allow me to judge from the mass of shadows where everything is... It's a little bit more tricky, but still manageable." Mayumi met his eyes then, concentrating so her eyes focused, giving her the illusion of sight.

"Don't worry, Zeik-sama. I can still hold my own. After all, Tigen-sama almost gave my Special Jounin on my first ranking! I'm sure I've improved since then."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 18th 2010, 1:49 am

"I see. The truth huh" Zeik would begin to flicker like he was a computer program or something ".Well I think our time is up,I still have things to tend too." Zeik would begin to rush mayumi out of his office.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 18th 2010, 7:09 am

"Of course...." She tilted her head to the side, then bent to pick up Lucifer. She then sunk into her own shadow to travel to where Orca would no doubt be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1February 20th 2010, 2:22 pm

-Zeik could sinse a steady rising spiritual pressure,he had felt it for a while but had to deal with those guys first.-

"Whats..going on out there"

-Zeik would lunge out his window headed towards the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A word please Empty
PostSubject: Re: A word please   A word please Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A word please
Page 1 of 1