Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Cleff in the Lab of the Twins... A strange presence... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Cleff in the Lab of the Twins... A strange presence...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Cleff in the Lab of the Twins... A strange presence... Empty
PostSubject: Cleff in the Lab of the Twins... A strange presence...   Cleff in the Lab of the Twins... A strange presence... Icon_minitime1February 15th 2010, 7:54 pm

Copy Cleff and the Copy Digimon would go to the third base of operations, the Lab of the Twins Kev and Kris. They hadn't been here for a while, and if they ever WERE going to come back, Cleff would be waiting to show them a warm... Welcome. However, swiftly upon Copy Cleff's arrival, he felt something... Odd. "... The hell...? Itititit feels like..." Could it be? That robot girl from the Chaotic Palace...? Jenny...? Was she here? Heh. If she was in this village, Cleff would be able to absorb and destroy her... But Cleff also felt some other sort of technological being as well... Far more powerful than Jenny... "Hmmmmmmmmm... Thethe The other one... I ddddon't like the feeling of it..." Cleff smirked "I... Love it..." If Cleff had that sort of technological power, then Cleff would be so very, very powerful.. Moreso than now after he had absorbed so much technology, information, machines and electricity... He was further than fully charged. His power levels... they were... OVER 9,000!!! But the Copy had to send a Copy out to scavenge this village... Figure out where the 2 were hiding... And so, he did. Created copies of himself and the copy digimon, and sent them on their way.
Back to top Go down
Cleff

Cleff

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 6
Kekkei Genkai : Transcendent Sound, Techno-Data Prowess

Character sheet
Character Race: Technology Sprite
Character Info (Highlight):

Cleff in the Lab of the Twins... A strange presence... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cleff in the Lab of the Twins... A strange presence...   Cleff in the Lab of the Twins... A strange presence... Icon_minitime1February 19th 2010, 6:42 pm

So, after numerous... Time... waiting... It was very clear that the Copy Cleff had received some 'new data' from the original... It was the Megaman EXE Chips, the Meda Parts and the Custom Robo parts... Excellent. It was now time for the Copy to fight... Or rather, make another copy go to fight. "And now.. Wherever that Copy I sent out and the Copy digimon are... They must take out... Jenny..." With that, the order was sent out, and the Copy of the Copies were on their way.
Back to top Go down

Cleff in the Lab of the Twins... A strange presence...
Page 1 of 1