Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Sieg's weapons I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Sieg's weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sieg

Sieg

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Hobbies / Interests : Reading Books and looking at the sky
Kekkei Genkai : Element Master

Sieg's weapons Empty
PostSubject: Sieg''s weapons   Sieg's weapons Icon_minitime1May 12th 2009, 11:25 am

Water Blade: the water blade is 1 of 6 blades this blade has the power to use the Element of water witch gives Sieg the power to use any water move you can name.

Fire Blade: the fire blade is number 2 this blade can use the Element of fire witch gives Sieg
the power to use all and any fire moves.

Earth Blade: the earth blade is number 3 this blade can use the Element of earth witch gives Sieg he power over earth and all rocks alike.

Wind Blade: the wind blade is number 4 because this weapon can ues the Element of wind witch makes it hard for an enemy to hit Sieg when he has out this blade out at max power.

Thunder Blade: this is my best blade why because this blade is number 5 and it can use the Element of thunder witch gives Sieg the power over thunder and all electric things.

Poison twin Blades: the twin blades hold the Element of poison and is number 6 both blades can are very poison and one cut can maby kill you in just 5 min.
Back to top Go down

Sieg's weapons
Page 1 of 1