Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Obtaining A Zanpakuto I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Obtaining A Zanpakuto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Doragon Heki

Obtaining A Zanpakuto Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 1:07 pm

~Nekki would once again appear at the HQ of Team Hellfire and would knock on the door looking for someone to tell her about what zanpakutos are and how she could obtain one. She would stand at the door and wait expecting to see Flame-kun.~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 2:19 pm

Flamedramon would open the door. He had been quite busy talking to people for Zeik recently,so he was a tad bit on the edge.

"What is it now?"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 2:21 pm

"Greetings I was wondering if you knew about obtaining a zanpakuto."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 2:26 pm

Zanpaktou huh? No I do not"

Flamedramon may have been very well versed,but he knew nothing of Zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

Village of Residence : The Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 2
Kekkei Genkai : Gene of Cnonection

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 2:28 pm

Shino was passing though the chaos looking for Zeik when she saw Flamedramon talking to some girl.

"Flamedramon"

Shino would say as she gently fell from the sky

"DO you know where Zeik is?"

Shino would place her hand on her newly acquired sword as she waited for his answer
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 2:50 pm

~Nekki would turn and look at the women who had just landed near her and Flame-kun and would stare feeling a large amount of energy coming from her. She was obviously a high ranking shinobi and Nekki would stand and listen to what Flame-kun had to say about Zeik's location since he might be able help her learn about obtaining a zanpakuto. However Nekki would stare at the sword on the women had on her side wondering if that was a zanpakuto.~
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 5:06 pm

Shino would notice this girl eying her sword and couldnt help but ask why

"...O you see something you like"

Shino would say with such a soft and warm voice.
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 5:09 pm

"Ummm excuse me miss but if I my ask is that blade you have a zanpakuto?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 5:10 pm

She is eying you because she wants to obtain a Zanpaktou and I have no clue where Zeik has went. Lilithmon may know..but she isnt in the office right now."

Flame would spit a little ball of fire unto the ground and crack his neck.
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 5:11 pm

I can see this flamedramon"

Shino would draw her blade a show it to the girl

"Why. yes it is a Zanpaktou. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 5:13 pm

"Because I was hopping to learn what a zanpakuto was and how one may obtain one."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 7:59 pm

Flame would laugh to himself seeing as he just passed the buck to Shino. "Well looks like you have this Shino...God bye" Flame would quickly close the door and go back to his digimon like work
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 8:02 pm

Shino would bring her hand to cover her face as she laguhed. "Why I can help you young one" Shino would start walking headed towards The little training area,so her and the young shinobi could work in peace. "So what is your name young one"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 8:06 pm

~Nekki would fallow behind the young lady to the training area while answering her question.~

"I apologize for not introducing myself earlier my name is Nekki Ientaru."
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 8:14 pm

"Not to worry. I was being rude myself. My name is Shino...I am a shinobi of this village"

Shino would make small talk with nekki while they handled to the place.

"..O my. we are there all ready. My where does the time go"

Shino would draw her sword and hold it in her hand

"..Umm I should have asked you before but do you have a sword..or weapon of choice?"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 8:21 pm

~While Nekki had her sword given to he by he older brother she did not want to use it feeling it would be needed for future use. Nekkki would instead pull out a scroll and open it causing a long sword to appear from the scroll. This sword seemed very old but still in good use.~

"Will this be okay Shino-sempai?"
Obtaining A Zanpakuto O_IRON-DRAGON-KATANA-SWORD-103723
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 8:40 pm

"Thats good." shino would hold her blade at it's side and smile o herself slightly "You see you already have a zanpaktou. You see the spirit is already within your blade..you just need to meditate until he or she allows you to speak with it. Some times the spirit reveals itself during a time of peril.

"So what do you plan to do?"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 1st 2010, 8:47 pm

"I'll meditate to hear the voice of my zanpaktou."

~After these words were said Nekki would then gently sit down on her knees with the draw blade sitting across her lap. She would then close her eyes and a small ring of fire would then appear around her which was a normal way she would meditate. The flames would grow and shrink in sync with her breathing as she would clear he mind making sure she would hear anything her blade would have to say.~
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 2nd 2010, 7:55 pm

~Within Nekki's mind the hole area would seem to be completely black not a sound being hear not even the sound of her on breathing. Although after a minute or two Nekki would notice a small spark in the distance Nekki would try and move closer to get a better look but she could only make out the body of a person with a liter in his hand and a cigarette.~

????-Ugggg you my master your just a little brat.

"Are you the spirit that lives within this blade if so can you tell me your name?"

~As Nekki asks this question the spirit would take a strong inhale of his cigarette and then blow a large amount of smoke in her face that would end up covering the area in a thick fog of smoke. Nekki would draw out one of her fans and flap the smoke away from her face.~

????-Hahahaha do you really think it is that easy to learn my name please you need to grow up little girl. Although maybe I'll tell you my name if you show me some more respect and treat me as the master and do what ever I say.

"Looks like this sword has a very weak spirit."

????-Wait what did you say!?!?!?!

"To look at your self with so much power and see yourself better then other just by appearance is not the kinda of weak spirit I want I'll find someone better."

~Nekki would begin to walk away from the spirit about to break her concentration and leave from her mind but she would then feel a large amount of fire erupt behind her and would cover the area. She would then turn around keeping an emotionless face but a the spirit would then appear behind her with his body covered in flames. He would then get in her face as flames would begin to pour from his face onto the ground.~

????-Listen good and well kid Ryūjin (dragon god) got it my name is Ryūjin remember it well and get stronger so you can see how strong I am got it!!!!

~Nekki would nod as she turns to leave out off the area and would cover her face with her fan as a slight smile was seen though the fans as she leaves.~

"Thank you Ryūjin I had a feeling you would tell me your name you just need a little motivation."

~Nekki would then leave out of her mind leaving Ryūjin shocked after he figured out he was just tricked into telling her his name and he would smile as the flames around the area died down and her would pull out another cigarette. He would then dust himself off and would then crack a smile as he pulled out his liter.~

Ryūjin-She is smarter then she looks she just might make a good partner and with some training a good master.
Obtaining A Zanpakuto Pyroki10

~Nekki would open her eyes then flames would die down as she help up the blade on her lap as it would then begin to glow a bright red color as Nekki stands up and looks and the glowing blade.~

"Lets work well together Ryūjin."

~The blade would the begin to glow even brighter and then energy would seem to cause the old steel to burn off the blade causing it to be born a new. The light would then dim down and in Nekki's hand would be her blade now transformed into its real sealed zanpakuto state.~
Obtaining A Zanpakuto Masahi10
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2010, 8:54 pm

"Awww you did well for a beginner. well there isnt much I can teach you...Because I'm a horrible teacher. *giggle* Well I'll take my leave now unless you need something"
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2010, 9:00 pm

"No you have helped me learn a lot, thank you for all of you help Shino-sempai."

~Nekki would stand up as she sheathed her blade and would then bow to Shino to thank her.~
Back to top Go down
Shino

Shino

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2010, 9:03 pm

"O my..that isnt necessary." Shino would run her hand though her hair and sigh "I'm in need of a wardrobe change. Well Like i said I'll be off then" Shino would turn her back to the girl and gracefully float away
Back to top Go down
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1March 3rd 2010, 9:17 pm

~Nekki would wave good bye while still keeping her plain face and would then turn and begin to leave out of the area. As she did a small statement would escape her mouth.~

"This village has many nice people."

~Nekki would then completely disappear from the area.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining A Zanpakuto   Obtaining A Zanpakuto Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Obtaining A Zanpakuto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Shinobi Teams :: Team Hellfire-
Jump to: