Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Family Reunion; Law and Tera I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Family Reunion; Law and Tera

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Village of Residence : Abandoned the Depths
Cool Points (LOL) : 1
Kekkei Genkai : Aian/Jisei no Sougon Souran

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

Family Reunion; Law and Tera Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1March 7th 2010, 8:27 pm

/= After taking Medusa's directions, Law found himself not too far off from this dreary looking castle. Just the site of this place made him upset.=\
"And Fuuma is here? Myeh, guess anything ca nhappen in this day and age."
/=He continued towards the castle, with his arms crossed behind him.=\
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : None

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 2:02 pm

In the top of the tower, Arachne could feel the power of something unknown coming close... Twas not a good sign. She could feel everything that came near now that she wasn't attached to a physical body... She giggled elegantly, wondering if she should send out the 'new one' to see what the problem is... "New one." She said, her voice echoing into his mind, wherever he may be. Naturally, she was referring to Tera. "We have a visitor... Go and greet him.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 1:16 am

~@As Arachne finished giving the order, Fuuma seemed to be standing atop of the tower as well, shrouded in a dark aura. He kneeled and crossed his arm over his chest, saying one phrase.@~

"Yes, My Lord (Just had to : D)

~@Just as his words finished, darkness engulfed his body and removed him from the tower.@~

-------Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~

~@An ominous black mist rolled on by, and as it subsided Fuuma was left in its wake. He glanced at his cousin, Law, and snickered to himself.@~

"Good evening cousin~."

~@His yellow eyes glazed at Law's black arm, wondering how that came to be.@~

"Tampering with unknown abilities? That's so like you. It's that same mentality,-"

~@Without a moment's notice, a replica of Fuuma spawned from Law's shadow, jabbing a dagger at his back.@~

"That killed my family~!"

~@Both Fuuma's said simultaneously. Being insane, Fuuma gave off an eerie smile, and vicious vibe. He seemed to be an entirely different person.@~
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 1:23 am

/=Both of Law's eyes opened wide as he saw Fuuma. He seemed different, completely different than how he usually was. Before he spoke, the Fuuma replica coming from his shadow was crushed under the immense pressure of Law's suppression field.=\
"Fuuma? My, don't you seem different. What happened?"
/=He said with an eerie smile almost as devious as Fuuma's. Getting an ominous vibe from the tower, Law's eyes glanced at the top, and he noticed a powerful force. It was then, that Law put two and two together.=\
"Heh, never mind. I see what happened, but I thought you were smarter than that Tera child."
/=He reached for his sheathe and tok out Halibel, pointing the tip of it right at Fuuma.=\
"I guess not."
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 7:19 am

(I fucking love you for making that Kuroshitsuji reference. XDDDD)

Arachne viewed the battle through one of her spiders, which then instantly projected the entire field back to a web in her room. "Hissss... They are related? Hmmm... He must be here to take his relative back, then... Hmhmhmmhm..." Arachne's wavelength began to expand a little "... Why not have him join his cousin...?" The wavelength that resembled a spider's web, already expanded across the castle, would try to ensnare Law, giving Arachne the ability to easily slip into his mind and use her own insanity and mind abilities to totally drain him in the blink of an eye, so that he may succumb to her complete and utter will.
Back to top Go down
Akazuki Law
Phantom of the Depths
Phantom of the Depths
Akazuki Law

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:34 pm

/=The same eerie energy he felt from the tower earlier seemed to be heading towards him. He didn't plan on being easily ensnared like his foolish cousin, so he set his sites on retreating, for now.=\
"My my, looks like the person behind the scenes has it out for me."
/=His piercing red stare protruded the darkness, making Arachne sure to see the glow from whatever angle she was at.=\
"I'll be back Fuuma, after Medusa rids this place of this awful feeling."
/=He had heard of Arachne from Medusa, so he knew who this person behind the scenes was. Law knew that it would put a damper on things if he managed to bring Medusa's name into it. Maybe if these two witches killed each other, Law's ambitions would be that much easier to fulfill. In a sudden burst of light, Law vanished, possibly retreating to Medusa's hideout.=\
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:41 pm

"Sigh, just like him to run off after causing trouble."

~@It then hit him, what Law mentioned about Medusa. Memories of that witch began to flood his mind, momentarily bringing Fuuma into a state of in...insanity...He grasped his head in pain and fell to a knee.@~

"Ugh, Medusa, that witch. She's a threat--"

~@Coincidentally, the wavelength of Arachne meant for Law came into the area, and diminished this verge of sanity before turning Fuuma insane once again. He grew silent for a few seconds before breaking the silence with a malicious chuckle.@~

"It seems, Law is in cahoots with Medusa. What a troublesome duo that is."

~@He waited for Arachne's order, since he knew she was watching this entire spectacle.@~
Back to top Go down
Arachne

Arachne

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:47 pm

Arachne scowled, wanting a drink of wine, however unable to drink it because of her current... state. Because of hearing of her dear younger sister, Arachne was feeling terribly uneasy.. "... Fuuma Tera. I want you to find Medusa... And I want you to kill her." Arachne knew what would happen if Medusa came to her castle... Arachne had been watching Medusa with her spiders.. Arachne knew everything that was going on so far with Medusa. She let out another disgusted hiss, then said "You have your orders."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 12:53 pm

"Yes, my lord."

~@And with that, he sank into his shadow. He went to Medusa's hideout once, so doing that much again shouldn't be a problem. Fuuma now made his way over to Medusa's hideout.@~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion; Law and Tera   Family Reunion; Law and Tera Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Family Reunion; Law and Tera
Page 1 of 1