Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Empty
PostSubject: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 7:16 pm

Mana hummed happily, skipping up the steps to Zita's door. She stopped, clearing her throat cutely with a little 'Ahem~!'. Leaning forward, she knocked once, calling,

"HEEEEEELLLOOOOOOOOOO THERE~?"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Great Fae :: Truth of Nytoz
Zita

Village of Residence : Village of Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sealing Eye

Character sheet
Character Race: Witch
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 7:22 pm

Zita would be walking back toward her castle from Khrona's office, petting her new Chain Chomp pet, Locke "... Yes? What can I do for you, little girl?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 7:31 pm

Mana jumped, spinning to face Zita. A smile quickly replaced her look of surprise.

"Oh~! Uhhhm... Well. I was sorta born a witchling an' all, and I know Daddy's a magician and schuffs... But I was sorta wonderin' what it all was! I mean... I never really had formal training outside of that JERK of a man's attempt... *coughJackcough* SO. Yeah. I was wondering if you could explain...? Maybe help me with my magics~?"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 8:04 pm

Zita quirked a brow "... Daddy?..." Hm. That could only be one person who used magic and would be able to create a witchling daughter... Maze. She snickered. "Alriiight~! Well, your daddy and I go waaaay back, and I guess it would be my honor to do such a thing as to assist his daughter with witch magics~! HAHAHA." Zita would open the castle doors "So, what kinda magic do you use? Or do you really know right now?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 8:19 pm

"Uuuuuhm... I don't know that much about my magics..."

Mana skipped to Zita's side,

"Well, not as well as I should. I mostly trained for strength and schuffs when I was away~!"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 8th 2010, 8:47 pm

Zita face palmed "... Alright. Well. I guess I'm gonna have to fix this..." Zita would snap her fingers, a tome flying out of her window and into her hand. "Okay, so. Since you don't KNOW how to use your magics yet, this tome will make sure that you can use it as an outlet. Until you get good enough with magics not to use this tome, you will need it as a crutch... Read from it, and a small portion of your magic will be used to your will. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 9th 2010, 5:42 pm

"Alrighty!! -- One problem. I can't read~"

Of course, Zita wouldn't have known, for Mana looked like a normal fifteen-year-old.. When in reality, she was less than a year old.
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 9th 2010, 7:23 pm

Zita sighed, giving her a slap to the back of the head. "I gotta teach you that, too!? Oh, fuck that. Yo, kid. If you can feel ANY sort of energy in your body, chant a mantra symbolizing yourself that will allow the magic to flow through you. Not all magic users have to do it, it's just an easy way to get magic flowing through the body. So, figure out a mantra really quick and hone the energies in your body. Otherwise..." Zita tapped her necklace, which was her pet Chain Chomp, whom she was just now renaming Chink. Chink would grow to the normal size of a Chain Chomp and bark loudly and mechanically at the girl. "Chink is gonna eat you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 9th 2010, 7:49 pm

Mana gaped at Zita, like any little kid would, after hearing the 'f-word'. She didn't have time to comment though, as the older woman continued. Her jaw dropped even further as she heard that 'Chink' was gonna eat her.

"Eep! Yes m'am!!"

Quickly, Mana closed her eyes, already having a red and purple energy spark across her skin.

"In light and dark, we always reside, belonging to not one or the other. A constant, binding force; the everlasting... Magic."

She quickly muttered a few times, saying this as it came to mind. Her magic flared, leaping out wildly from the young girl, who peeked out from under her bangs as Zita, only a little surprised to see the energy crackling out from her.
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 9th 2010, 8:42 pm

Zita laughed "Good~! Good~!... Now use it." She snapped her fingers, Chink barking wildly and dashing at her at incredible speeds straight forward, gnashing its terrible teeth uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 9th 2010, 8:58 pm

"USE IT?!"

Mana squealed, her concentration breaking instantly as she heard the signature bark of the chain chomp. Her eyes widened, and her magic instinctively flared. Thrusting her hands out in front of her and squeezing her eyes shut, Mana released a spinning mass of electric-like raw purple and red energies toward the chain chomp. She opened one eye cautiously to see the result...
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 10th 2010, 5:39 am

Chink, seemingly unharmed because of the massive hardness of a Chain Chomp's almost indestructible body, was surely stunned by the attack, but overall unharmed. He would whimper a bit and Zita would quickly float over to him and pet him. "Awwww, are you okay, Chink?" She would then look at Mana and smile "Alright, well, seems like you CAN use it... Now we just need to teach you how to control it. Now watch me... I'll do this slowly. I want you to focus your magic into a ball." Zita's hands would start to flow with gravity magic, it being apparent because it distorted the area it was flowing around until it focused itself into a translucent black ball in her hands. "Did you see that? I had all of the energies I was excreting move into one focal point until it became a ball. Now, you do it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 10th 2010, 1:11 pm

Still a little wary of the chain chomp, Mana's eyes flicked over to Zita to see the magic being concentrated into a ball. Nodding, for she had done this before, she closed her eyes, concentrating for a moment. Her magic crackled around her for a moment before collecting in her outstretched hands as a purple and red ball of condensed, crackling energy, electric-like energy leaping from the main part of the ball.

"Like that~?"
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1March 10th 2010, 6:49 pm

Zita nodded "Yes, quite. Now, for your first practice. I'm gonna need you to do the same thing... But away from your body." Zita would disperse the gravity ball, then slowly move some magic from her body into the atmosphere around her, focusing it into a ball once more, however this time it was next to her rather than in her hand. "Can you do such a thing? How many times can you do it? Do it. Now."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1January 16th 2011, 3:51 pm

Mana watched carefully as Zita formed magic away from herself, and tilted her head to the side for a moment.

"Hmmmmmmmmm...."

The little girl thought about how she usually summoned her magic. It felt like an extension of herself... But usually, the magic flowed outwards from her, manifesting straight into the air, leaping from her skin into being. If she could just increase that distance a bit...

Her purple and red magic crackled, leaping invisibly from her skin to a ball off to her side, then having colours. Mana frowned, thinking she was cheating, and dispelled the ball. No... It couldn't just be invisible magic, could it...? She tried again, gathering her magic internally for a moment. Then, almost like a second thought process, she felt the air around her, and picked a spot right in front of her, and transfered her magic there. Instantly, the crackling magic appeared there, spinning wildly for a moment.

She did this several times, recalling each ball of magic back to her after a little while. Mana stopped after she had conjured about fifty of those little magic ball-things, suddenly growing bored.

"Was that okay...?"

((Sorry for the wait...))
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 5:16 am

Zita shrugged her shoulders.

"Eh, it was pretty decent. You're learning. Alright, now we'll try to have you controlling magic in more than just your hands. And the best way to do that is to release large waves from your body. So, what I want you to do is this... Feel the magic within your body and continue to let it build up... Let it build until you feel it through your body.. Your ENTIRE body... Your arms, legs, torso... everywhere you feel it building, let it. And then when you think your body cannot handle anymore, unleash it from yourself."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 7:34 am

"Isn't that... Well.. Destructive~? What if I hurt your house!?"

Mana frowned a little, her innocent little eyes staring up at the Head Witch.
Back to top Go down
Zita
Zita

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1January 17th 2011, 8:00 am

Zita couldn't help but laugh at that. It was just so... comical~!

"HA. HAHAHA. Hurt my house, dear? Reinforced with my superior magic, you can't even scratch my house with your magic. I have so many souls powering my magic... It's no wonder why I am the strongest Witch around."

Zita smirked.

"Now, come on, get on with it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~   Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Knock, Knock, Knockin' on Zita's Doo-or~
Page 1 of 1