Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nekki's Zanpakuto: Ryūjinro-zu I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nekki's Zanpakuto: Ryūjinro-zu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nekki Ientaru

Nekki Ientaru

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Doragon Heki

Nekki's Zanpakuto: Ryūjinro-zu Empty
PostSubject: Nekki's Zanpakuto: Ryūjinro-zu   Nekki's Zanpakuto: Ryūjinro-zu Icon_minitime1March 9th 2010, 9:39 pm

Name: Ryūjinro-zu (Dragon God Rose)

Sealed:
In his sealed form Ryūjin takes the form of a normal katana with a red handle and a black guard which is inscribed with writing. While sealed the only thing unique thing about the blade it that it is completely flame resistant never catching on fire which makes it easy to be used by with Nekki's abilities.
Nekki's Zanpakuto: Ryūjinro-zu Masahi10

Spirit:
Ryūjinro-zu in spirit form takes the appearance of a young man who is always smoking a cigarette and possess a liter her can control the flames of. He seem to be made out of the many emotions Nekki herself never shows such as over confidents, hot head, and anger when his power is underestimated. Within Nekki's mind he seems to have a very strong control the area being able to cause the whole area to become engulfed in flames but this could just be that they are in his section of the mental plain he and Nekki share. Overall though Ryūjinro-zu dislikes the last part of his name and prefers to be called Ryūjin even though his power is weakened when this name his used.
Nekki's Zanpakuto: Ryūjinro-zu Pyroki10
Back to top Go down

Nekki's Zanpakuto: Ryūjinro-zu
Page 1 of 1