Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  An Exam I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

An Exam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora Mikami

Sora Mikami

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Geo-Converter

An Exam Empty
PostSubject: An Exam   An Exam Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 9:18 am

*Sora stood in the large forest know as the ranking fields. He had his hands in his pockets and waited for a procter to show. Sora was excited to see who was going to rank him. He had only fought academy students. Having a real challenge should be fun*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 4
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Infusion, Sage Chakra

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

An Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exam   An Exam Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 2:21 pm

*Ken would appear walking through the forrest with his hands in his pockets. He had a rather calm demeanor on his face, like usual when he did exams. He stopped a few feet from Sora and sighed.*

"I am your proctor. You may begin when you are ready.*
Back to top Go down
Sora Mikami

Sora Mikami

An Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exam   An Exam Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 5:22 pm

*Sora jumped at the sight of Ken appearing from the forest. So this is what a real shinobi looked like. Sora could tell this man was strong.*

Y..you got it!

*Sora would put his hands forward and stomped the ground going into a horse like stance. In doing so he would bend the earth around Ken. From around him many stone needles would launch up from the ground aimed toward Ken seeking to impale him. *
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

An Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exam   An Exam Icon_minitime1March 25th 2010, 9:52 pm

"Right."

*Ken said as he took one hand out of his pocket and channeled it with chakra. He then preceded to batting away the needles that came toward him at a fast rate. He did so in a blur like motion. He then shook off the numbness of the hand and made a handsign with it.*
Back to top Go down
Sora Mikami

Sora Mikami

An Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exam   An Exam Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 8:50 am

Wow..

*Sora just looked in amazement at Ken's power. He had never seen anyone at the academy be able to get rid of his spikes so easily. So this was what a true shinobi was like..*

Ok I'll have to step it up.

*Sora would stamp his feet and from the earth four large stone walls would raise from the ground around Ken. Sora would put his open palm toward Ken and the walls would began to close in on Ken in hopes to crush him.*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino

Ken Minamino

Character sheet
Character Race:

An Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exam   An Exam Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 2:41 pm

*Ken would stand inbetween the walls and simply walk between them, bending the soil in the walls. He ha his eyes peering through sora, hoping that he was something else up his sleeve.*
Back to top Go down
Sora Mikami

Sora Mikami

An Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exam   An Exam Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 5:14 pm

Hmm

*Sora would clasp his fists and in doing so the walls around Ken would burst and then crushed turning the walls into huge piles of dirt and sand. Sora would do more hand motions bending the dirt that was floating next to behind and around Ken would swirl around him trapping him in a pitch black dome of dirt. Sora would then put his hands together making a handsigh. *

Sand....

*Sora's hair and loose clothing would began to blow about. As Sora prepared for his next move.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

An Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exam   An Exam Icon_minitime1March 26th 2010, 7:01 pm

*In a flash of light, ZK comes from nowhere, moving at lightspeed of course, and thrusts his hand through the new genin's back, grabbing hold of his ribcage from behind. This would of course hurt intensely, and quite possibly be fatal even without ZK's next action*

Chidori!

*ZK charges lightning to his hand quickly, but the immense amount that he uses ends up blowing the kid's body to smithereens, disintegrating it into nothing but free atoms. Without a physical body, the consciousness more than likely wouldn't be able to survive, leaving the child dead and gone and no trace of him ever even being there... ZK smiles and sighs, relishing in the first life he's taken in a looong time... He then grabs the boy's soul and forces it into his hat to use for later things

Old school executioner is back...*

Cool.

*ZK then warps away from the scene with a lingering voice*

Bye new guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Exam Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exam   An Exam Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

An Exam
Page 1 of 1