Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Cross are you here? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Cross are you here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cross are you here? Empty
PostSubject: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1March 28th 2010, 5:40 pm

Zeik would walk up to the fortress hoping to speak with Cross about a few matters. "Hmm...kham said a dude named cross right?" Zeik would say to himself while walking up to a door
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Village of Residence : Twilight Village
Cool Points (LOL) : 15
Hobbies / Interests : The sound of a bullet piercing flesh
Kekkei Genkai : Sight Guise

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 12:31 pm

((Sry bout the long wait for a response, I hope this wasnt like integral to character development or anything like that))

*The door swung open. Opening a pathway down a long dark hallway filled with shrieks and screams. And at the end would be the laboratory where Kham appointed Cross to handle his tech work.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 12:38 pm

(((Naw. I was doing other things on and off site aswell. Need to make some time for Hg to be honest)))

Zeik walked down the stairs yawning every so often until he entered the lab of cross. Now Zeik had terrible habit of forgetting peoples names, face and over all existence, But what can you expect from a man who probably met your great grandfather times 7 or so.

"Hey cross is it..I hear you have some pretty decent tech prowess"

Zeik would reach in his pocket and place one of his guns on a near by table. It was cracked and nearing it's in,since the fight with shinta.

"I had two of these...the other turned to dust after I over used my sky flames. I figured it could take it...guess I was wrong huh"

Zeik said while rubbing the back of his head, an action he performed all to often
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 12:44 pm

*Cross was sitting in front of a large cerebro-esque computer with a very expansive keyboard. He had his headphones in his ears and didn't hear a word zeik was saying. He slowly removed his headphones from his ears, turned around to face Zeik. He looked on the table and saw a really shitty made gun on his table. He picked it up tossed it around getting a feel for the weight and snapped it in half*

who made this piece of shit for you?

*Cross said, he looked inside one of the broken halves, analyzing it with his x-hair eye and noticed traces of sky flame... the sky mixed with the storm to be honest. Cross then looked at zeiks hand, he had a ring. Kham was pretty busy*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 12:51 pm

"I found them a long time ago. Never really used them,but I like the way they flow with my dying will flames."

Zeik wasn't hurt that his gun was snapped in half...hell it was useless to him anyways,the way he figured it was,the gun more then likely only had one more shot in it.

"So since you broke my "piece of shit" I assume you can make me a better pair right?"

Zeik decided to sit on he able he placed his gun on and began to kick his feet. Apparently Zeik was pretty childish..who knew

"I wonder what happens if I shot someone with that mist flame Nana uses."

Zeik said kinda low,since it was really just him thinking out loud
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 12:58 pm

*Cross whipped his chair around, he decided to start from scratch. He began typing on his keyboard at an overwhelmingly fast rate.*

"I guess I could... if you asked nicely."

*he then decided to respond to the question Zeik asked himself about the mist flames*

"That's simple really. The mist flames property is construction. So if you injected mist flames into someone you could construct any object inside their body. Or turn them into any object as well. You could collapse them like an imploding star. The possibilities are endless. I like the mist flame myself. Too bad I possess the Lightning..."

*Cross continued to type*

"So... did Kham tell you about the box weapons?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 1:03 pm

"Sounds painful. Im not really into killing my enemy..I would much rather they just walk away and as far as Box weapons go...yes and no"

Zeik had a box weapon on him,but had no clue what was inside of it. Never took the time to open the thing

"I mean...I havent had a chance to use the thing"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 1:14 pm

*Cross instantly stopped typing... he turned around to face Zeik who 'claimed' he had a box weapon on him.*

"Kham gave it to you? Open it... I want to see it... the sky box."

*Cross hadn't even seen Kham's box weapon in action. For him to see the opening of a sky box would be something great to behold.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 1:19 pm

"Naw. Im not in the mood"

Zeik was actually scared of what was inside the box. From time to time it rumbles and devours his chakra on an even higher scale then the spirit of fire..and this thing isnt even released yet

"Maybe some other time"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 1:26 pm

"Hmph.... Wuss. All Sky Boxes, are directly influenced by the mood of the user and would take the form of however the user is feeling. I suggest you man up around the time you consider opening it. Now about these guns you have here."

*Cross turned back around. He was practically finished.*

"All you want is guns that can stand up to the purity of your Dyying Will Flames?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 1:31 pm

If you can make them withstand but my chakra and my dying will flames that would be nice" Zeik didnt really listen to cross,since he didnt really know him,there for his opinion meant very little to him
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 1:44 pm

"I gotta say, this was a pretty boring job."

*Cross extended his hand outward to his left. The pair of guns would materialize out of what would seem to be thin air. He tossed em over his head to Zeik. Now since that was over, Cross was bored again.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 2:05 pm

Well this was great. We must do it again sometime" Zeik would say as he headed his cool new guns firmly in his hands "..now what am I suppose to be doing?" Zeik said to himself as he surveyed the craftsmanship of cross's work

"bye bye."

not to long after saying his goodbyes Zeik would leave the lab
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Rikiddo Chisso

Character sheet
Character Race: Sub-Zero Human

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 6th 2010, 2:00 am

*A few minutes after Zeik left Retsu would appear in front of the prison on a floating Ice Disk and he would then land and walk into the prison. Retsu would make his way to the lab and would look around trying to find Cross.*

"Cross-san are you hear?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 6th 2010, 10:17 am

"Ah... Retsu, did you break one of your boxes or something?"
*Cross let retsu in the lab*
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 6th 2010, 5:27 pm

"No my box weapons are just fine actually I want to ask for a different favor."

*Retu would then dig into his sleeves and would pull out the long bar of Sky Iron he got from Kama a while back.*

"I was wondering if you could forge this into a weapon it is called Sky Iron and I was told that is is completely element proof and as far a I have found it can't conduct electricity and no matter how much ice I poor on it does not freeze of get cold."
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 6th 2010, 5:54 pm

*Cross turned his chair around to face retsu, his x-hair eye ever rotating focusing on him and the sky iron thing. It sounded pretty interesting*

"Sure... what kinda weapon do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 10:56 pm

"Well this is a large bar so could I have it turned into a set of bladed tonfas."

*Retsu would ask this while placing the bar of Sky Iron on a near by table so Cross could look at it and also because it was kinda heavy in bar form.*
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 11:33 pm

"Eh... I guess so, I'll have them ready in a jiff."

*Cross walked over to the table and picked them up, he flipped them around a bit with his index finger getting a feel for the weight and walked back over to his computer. he began typing while working with the slabs of sky iron*

"I'm sure you heard Kham summon you in your mind... why didn't you go?"
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 8:54 pm

"Well mainly because I was in the hospital due to a battle with Atra. What about you Cross-san?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 8:58 pm

"Were the wounds that bad? Jesus..."

*Cross continued working on the tonfas, he honestly preferred to do something else so he was sighing every now and then.*

"Oh, and to answer your other question... I can do what I please. I prefer to stay here than get sent on one of Kham's death trips"
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 9:08 pm

"Bad enough to keep me in there for a day or two"

*Retsu would then begin to lean on a near by wall as he waited for Cross to finish.*

"Well besides the box weapon have you made any new discovery with the dying will flames?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 9:28 pm

*Cross was finished, he picked up the newly made tonfa... his own custom design and tossed them to retsu over the back of his head. He then turned around and kicked his feet up on the table*

"Well... we're discovering some new breakthroughs, but nothing major"
Back to top Go down
Retsu Isakuru

Retsu Isakuru

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 9:34 pm

*Retsu would catch the tonfa and would spin them for a second to test their weight before placing then in holders made of ice on his back he would get real holders latter.*

"Well is there anything you need help on before I take my leave?"
Back to top Go down
Cross

Cross

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 9:50 pm

"No... asking you for help would be the equivalent of asking a nutless monkey to give your mom a blowjob. Get out of my face."

*Cross stood up and walked deeper in the lab*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross are you here?   Cross are you here? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Cross are you here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next