Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  My new magician power I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

My new magician power

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My new magician power Empty
PostSubject: My new magician power   My new magician power Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 2:25 pm

Class/Job:Red Mage/Magician
I've become a Magician from the power Grimoire and Khrona

Description: The Jack-Of-All-Trades, but the master of none, the Red Mages can learn some of the Black, White and Green magics, and has their own special ability called Doublecast, however the Red Mages are the masters of no magics and can usually only learn low level magic, though it is made up for with their Doublecast technique, as well as their ability to use most of these magics without having the change classes.

Natural Abilities: Red Magic

Red Magic Abilities:
Protect: A barrier that weakens the power of physical attacks severely. (1 Battle to Learn.) (Learned)

Shell: A barrier that weakens the power of non-physical attacks severely (1 Battle to Learn.) (learned)

Fire: A level 1 spell. A small burst of fire. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Blizzard: A level 1 spell. Small shards of ice will stab at the foe and try to freeze them. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Thunder: A level 1 spell. A bolt of lightning shoots at the foe. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Cure: A level 1 spell. Heals health by a small amount and some wounds. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Silence: Uses sealing magic to seal and steal the voice, causing Silence on foe. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Poison: Magic that will poison whomever is hit by it. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Dispel: Removes all status enhancements and ailments of the foe hit by this. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Stona: Magic that will cure Petrification. (3 Battles to learn.)

Cleanse: Heals some of the user's health and removes all Status Ailments. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Esuna: Removes all Status Ailments from the body. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Water: A level 1 spell. Releases a large torrent of water that will engulf and crush the foe slightly for a little while. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Aero: A level 1 spell. Small gust of wind that will shoot out sharpened blades of wind at the foe. (2 Battles to learn.)

Sleep: Releases short range magic that will put all who touch it to sleep. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Slow: Slows down the flow of space and time around the foe to make everything they do Slow. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Immobilize: Magic that will cause the foe to be unable to move. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Reflect: Casts Reflect upon the user to make all non-physical attacks reflect back at the user for double their power. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Disable: Magic that will cause the foe to be unable to attack in any shape or form. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Vanish: The user vanishes, becoming invisible and intangible, making all physical attacks useless. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Oil: Spews magical oil that will make fire attacks do 3 times their original damage and power to whatever is coated in this Oil. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Drain: Sucks out the health of the foe via magical contact and restores the user's. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Syphon: Sucks out the chakra/magic/soulenergy of the foe via magical contact and restores the user's health. (3 battles to Learn.)

Dark: A level 1 spell. A small explosion of darkness and shadows. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Aera: A level 2 spell. Makes large, sharpened gusts of wind shoot at the foe and surround them. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Cura: A level 2 spell. Heals mild wounds and health is restores a bit more. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Blizzara: A level 2 spell. Large shards of ice will stab at the foe and try to freeze and shatter them. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Fira: A level 2 spell. A large explosion of fire that will wrap around the foe. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Thundara: A level 2 spell. Multitudes of lightning shoot at the foe with powerful electrical currents. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Watera: A level 2 spell. Powerful water spell that will deluge the foe, engulf them and crush them in larger water currents. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Holyra: A level 2 spell. More powerful and large version of Holy that will make larger and stronger light purge the foe. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Darkra: A level 2 spell. A moderately large explosion of darkness of a greater range than Dark. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Gravity: Dark Magic uses the powerful pull of gravity by creating ultra high-density space. (2 Battles to Learn.)

Doublecast: Uses magical abilities in quick succession, also giving the ability to merge 2 magics at once. (50 Battles to Learn.)

Sticky Fingers: Any physical projectile thrown will be caught, regardless of what it is or what it does, and then be kept for the user's self. (3 Battles to Learn.)

Magic Up: Increases magical attacks to double their original power. (1 Battle to Learn.) (Learned)

Last edited by Linomaru Hugo on March 31st 2010, 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: My new magician power   My new magician power Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 3:40 pm

(... You DO know that you don't learn all of those right away, and it takes a certain amount of battles for EACH one of those things to be learned, RIGHT?!)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My new magician power   My new magician power Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 7:17 pm

yup so i'll get right on it
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: My new magician power   My new magician power Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 7:51 pm

... I kinda meant for you to change it accordingly. Until you fight some battles, you have no abilities. Kay?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My new magician power   My new magician power Icon_minitime1March 30th 2010, 8:10 pm

okay so i still have my old jutsu list
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My new magician power   My new magician power Icon_minitime1March 31st 2010, 11:47 pm

Protect: A barrier that weakens the power of physical attacks severely. (1 Battle to Learn.) (Learned)

Shell: A barrier that weakens the power of non-physical attacks severely (1 Battle to Learn.) (learned)

Magic Up: Increases magical attacks to double their original power. (1 Battle to Learn.) (Learned)

After my battle with Alaude Nightwing I learned/unlocked these attacks
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My new magician power   My new magician power Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 11:48 pm

I've learned these spells after my resent battle with Sho.

Fire: A level 1 spell. A small burst of fire.

Blizzard: A level 1 spell. Small shards of ice will stab at the foe and try to freeze them.

Thunder: A level 1 spell. A bolt of lightning shoots at the foe.

Cure: A level 1 spell. Heals health by a small amount and some wounds.

Silence: Uses sealing magic to seal and steal the voice, causing Silence on foe.

Poison: Magic that will poison whomever is hit by it.

Dispel: Removes all status enhancements and ailments of the foe hit by this.

Esuna: Removes all Status Ailments from the body.

Water: A level 1 spell. Releases a large torrent of water that will engulf and crush the foe slightly for a little while.

Aero: A level 1 spell. Small gust of wind that will shoot out sharpened blades of wind at the foe.

Sleep: Releases short range magic that will put all who touch it to sleep.

Slow: Slows down the flow of space and time around the foe to make everything they do Slow.

Vanish: The user vanishes, becoming invisible and intangible, making all physical attacks useless.

Oil: Spews magical oil that will make fire attacks do 3 times their original damage and power to whatever is coated in this Oil.

Drain: Sucks out the health of the foe via magical contact and restores the user's.

Dark: A level 1 spell. A small explosion of darkness and shadows.

Gravity: Dark Magic uses the powerful pull of gravity by creating ultra high-density space.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new magician power   My new magician power Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

My new magician power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Omnidex :: Artist's Corner :: Storyboard :: Character Development And Design :: Character Creation :: Skills :: Abilities :: Techniques-
Jump to: