Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  To find that Soul... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

To find that Soul...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi

Tsumi

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Raikogan

Character sheet
Character Race:
Character Info (Highlight):

To find that Soul... Empty
PostSubject: To find that Soul...   To find that Soul... Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 12:03 am

*I would appear here with Yung in his human form, as we had just come here from the Graveyard. Here I would stand and wait in readiness for the next monster that I was suppose to collect a soul from*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Shinseigami, the Cosmic Overgod :: God of Gods, Balance and Reality
Tymon

Cool Points (LOL) : 22
Kekkei Genkai : Anatomia, Reality Release

Character sheet
Character Race: Mutant Superhuman-Beastkin/Black Blood Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: To find that Soul...   To find that Soul... Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 8:33 am

Suddenly, just then, an Ahriman would float out from one of the blackened buildings. It was accompanied by 3 Floating Eyes, which were just the baby forms of the Ahrimans. It seemed as though this Ahriman was a mother.

To find that Soul... FFT-Ahriman

It screeched at Tsumi, protecting its children, and the children would screech as well.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

Tsumi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: To find that Soul...   To find that Soul... Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 10:16 am

*As the monsters appeared, Yung would transform into weapon form, as I held him in my hand, and with the other hand, I would pull out two scroll, which I would whip across the field towards the monsters, as I still held one end, so they would unravel out towards them. When the scrolls made it towards them, I would make a seal, and all the seals on the scroll's unrapped part would glow, and then explode, sending a hundred or so flash bombs around the field which would all go off at once, creating a huge blinding flash. I had noticed the monsters having eyes as their center, and thus I knew this might be a weakness of them, or so I hoped. Anyways, As the flashes continued, I would then make a few more seals, as I touched the ground* Metal Style! *I would say, as suddenly, many many spikes of metal shot up out of the ground all around the field, trying to impale the possibly blinded monsters, as I then kept my guard up, waiting to see what happened*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find that Soul...   To find that Soul... Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 6:50 pm

The Ahriman would easily take out the blinding light by using her Umbral Gaze, which in turn shot a beam that sucked in and nullified all lights. Because of this, it could also blind whomever it hit, causing their eyes to be trapped in a magical void created by the Ahriman. It was the opposite of what Tsumi tried to do to it. Afterward, it would signal for its children to float above, and when the metal spikes were near enough, it would use its Halting Gaze, shooting a beam that stops the flow of space and time around something completely, causing the spikes to stop. The Ahriman would float upward higher into the sky, watching Tsumi carefully. Its children would use Vampiric Eye, in which just by looking at Tsumi, it would drain her energy/chakra/soulenergy/life essence/ etc. from her body.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

Tsumi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: To find that Soul...   To find that Soul... Icon_minitime1April 1st 2010, 11:42 pm

Humph.....

*I would say, as I saw my attacks stopped, and felt my energy start to drain more so than should be. I would then quickly vanish, as I reappeared on the other side of the field, having sealed and hit the ground*

Summoning Jutsu!

*I would then vanish again, as two Porcupines were summoned, these ones as big as trucks. As soon as they appeared, they would burrow into the ground. Meanwhile, I would start to run all over the field, making sure to never stay in one place for more than a few miliseconds, so that the draining eye effect wouldn't take too much from me. As I continued to run, I would create two clones who would also run around, and as they did, they would continueally summon shuriken out of their arm seals, which they would continually throw towards all of the monsters. While the clones were doing that, I would have slid into the ground, hiding, as I continued to seal. All at once, two things happened. One: Suddenly, the ground under and all around the monsters would be laced with hundreds and hundreds of giant porcupine quills, which my summons had released. These would blast upwards, trying to impale the monsters along with the shuriken, which were still being throw by the clones. The second thing that would happen, would be that the sky above where the smaller monsters were would suddenly explode and also would then surge with much electricity. As I had been underground, I had built up much static around the area of the eyes which I would then release as a large electro-explosion, which would probably bring some harm to the monsters, if not kill them*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find that Soul...   To find that Soul... Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 6:30 am

The mother Ahriman could feel an oddity in the air, and as such, acted accordingly to it. Since all of them were high in the air, hopefully the quills couldn't reach, and if they could, the Ahriman family could just float higher. Once the mother felt the electricity about to happen, she would use Waterga to parry it, creating a large wall of highly pressurized and forceful water randomly, thus the electricity should be absorbed into the electricity. The water would then be dropped on the quills of the porcupines, trying to soak them and electrocute them at the same exact time. Since the shurikens were taken care of by the porcupines, everything was fine. Now it was just a matter of stopping Tsumi.. Or slowing her down, at least. The Ahriman would release her children, then begin to spin around, using her Lingering Gaze, which shot a beam that would slow the flow of space and time to what it hit... And since it was a lingering beam, it would be a while before the beam would go away. As such, if the Ahriman was spinning as she released it, she could easily hit the entire field with the Lingering Gaze, and at one point in time, Tsumi would have to touch it, as well, thus making her slow and allowing the Ahriman and her children to feed off of her energies.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi

Tsumi

Character sheet
Character Race:

PostSubject: Re: To find that Soul...   To find that Soul... Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 11:56 pm

*Now, since I wasn't on the field, only my clones, I wouldn't be hit by the beam, and neither would the procupines. Now, as many of the shuriken did hit the quills, they would fall to the ground, but others would make it through and continue towards the monsters. As they did, they would suddenly explode, as I was controlling their metal, and thus could make them do that. AS they exploded, they would then send tiny metal sharpnel upwards towards the monsters, or wherever they were, trying to pierce them, and rip them apart. There would also be another sound, as Yungs blade shot out of the ground, blasting straight upwards, as it continually aimed for the mother monster, trying to pierce her at blurring speeds, and cut out her soul*
Back to top Go down
Tymon
Tymon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: To find that Soul...   To find that Soul... Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 8:15 am

Due to the Lingering Gaze still being in effect, everything that would get closer to the Ahrimans would become extreeeeemely slowed down. That meant the metals and Yung. Once that happened, the Ahriman would use its Sonic Waves to creates a sound that would push away all of the metal, and then for Yung, it would use its Halting Gaze once more, trying to shoot it through Yung and hit Tsumi, since she had to be controlling him or touching him to use him. The Floating Eyes would still be using Vampiric Gaze of the severely slowed Yung, draining his energies in large chunks. It would take a while for him to retract, anyway, since his space and time were slowed around him. No matter how hard Tsumi would pull, Yung would be forced to move at a set speed at an extreeeeemely slowed pace. This would be a difficult battle for Tsumi, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To find that Soul...   To find that Soul... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To find that Soul...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: The Outskirts :: The Pale Forest :: The Graveyard :: Darkness Lands-
Jump to: