Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon Empty
PostSubject: Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon   Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 10:21 pm

-=Alaude would walk into the area of the Team Hellfire HQ and would knock on the door to the building and would stand and wait for someone to answer and tell him about obtaining a digimon. He head heard about them from his parents when he lived with them but had never been able to see or have one so he was very interested to see what he would learn.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon   Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 10:36 pm

Flamedramon would exit the HQ and spit a small stream of fire on the ground "What do you want?" Flamedramon was obviously not in the mood to talk to people,but if lilithmon found out he wasnt doing his job,there would be hell to pay
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon   Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 10:39 pm

"My name is Alaude Nightwing and I wan wondering if I could obtain a digimon."

-=Alaude would talk quickly because he could tell this digimon was having a bad day. Although while he waited for an answer he would look over the digimon since this was his first time seeing one in real life.=-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon   Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 10:41 pm

"What rank are you kid?" Flamedramon would take out a digivice and a genin ranked card. Which he was going to give him regardless of his rank
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon   Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 10:42 pm

"I'm a Genin."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon   Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 10:46 pm

Flamedramon would hand the kid his digivice and his card and point him in the direction of the D3 "Go get your own digimon!" Flamedramon would then walk back into the building and continue whatever he does in there

(With that digivice you can go to the D3 and fight digimon and tame them. Make sure you are fighting a rookie level and post it's picture. You will rp with yourself,so you may do this at your leisure..have fun
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon   Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon Icon_minitime1April 2nd 2010, 10:48 pm

-=Alaude would simply nod and would turn and walk out of the area headed in the direction the digimon pointed him.=-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon   Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nightwing Looking to Obtain a Digimon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Shinobi Teams :: Team Hellfire-
Jump to: