Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Mana's Wing~! I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Mana's Wing~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 6:18 pm

The Sitting Room:
Mana's Wing~! Ultra-10

The Kitchen:
Mana's Wing~! Modern10

The Library:
Mana's Wing~! Modern11

Mana's Bedroom:
Mana's Wing~! La-lof10

Last edited by Mana Rituke on April 3rd 2011, 8:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2010, 6:29 pm

Mana sat, quietly holding a flute to her pursed lips, her fingers flying gracefully through the complex set of notes. It seemed she had a bit of musical talent from her mother...

She sat in the sitting room, her legs tucked beneath her and various sheets of music around her. She currently played Johann Sebastian Bach's Arioso, the notes filling the entire labyrinth with the sweet melody. It seemed very unlike Mana to sit still, but the little girl loved music, and it seemed to calm her for long enough that she could play a few songs without getting bored.

Her eyes were closed for she knew this song by heart, and played as flawlessly as she was able. Such a rare moment of quiet...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 7:43 pm

Sneaking back into her room, Mana looked around for a moment. Pink... Just didn't seem cool anymore. Besides, Koudo-kun didn't like when she was all girly, right? Well, maybe she should change that. First, she went to her sitting room, sitting cross-legged on the floor. Daddy always said that she just had to think up how she wanted the room to look like, and it would change, right?

Well, she was certainly creative.
Spoiler:

Content with the new, awesome room, she stood and walked into the next~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 7:59 pm

-*Maze would just so happen to knock on his daughter's door. His girl were always out of the house it felt like he never gets to see them but he had felt Mana was home and he was going to try and catch her before she left out again.*-

"Mana?! You here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:03 pm

She jumped at the sound of her Dad's voice, hurrying to the door... Oh, dear, was he in for a shock when he saw the new sitting room... And she wasn't even done yet!

"Hey, Dad~"

She smiled, leaving the door wide open and crossed back into the room to take a seat on one of the long white bench-like seats.

"What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:07 pm

-*Maze slowly entered the room scared that he was in the wrong place..w..was this really his hyper active, cute as a button daughter's room?*-

"So umm...we're redecorating are we?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:10 pm

"Yeah. Koudo-kun disapproved of girly-girlishness... And to tell the truth, I sort of agree with him! Pink isn't cool at all~"

She shrugged, looking back at her Dad, her smile never faltering.

"Something wrong, Dad~?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:15 pm

"Ahhh...n..no nothing wrong deary just surprised is all."

-*NOOOO she's starting to grow up! Oh blast it all first Aura and now Mana...Maze wanted to try and have his girls stay cute and girly-girly forever but I guess the would of had to grow up sometime......even thou their both so young.*-

"So who's this Koudo?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:20 pm

"Koudo's a friend of mine that I just made! He lives at this really cool base and his 'bot, Sai-chan is really nice, too~"

She frowned for a moment, drifting into the kitchen, thinking of something she could imagine up for this place.

"I feel sorta bad, though. We met at the library, and I sorta made him mad for the first little bit... But, we're all good, now~!"

Closing her eyes for a moment, the room shifted around her, and possibly Dad too, if he followed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:28 pm

-*Maze trailed behind his daughter watching the change as she told her story. My my.....so it seems she had made a new friend huh?*-

"His "Bot" you say?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:36 pm

"Yeah! She's technically a machine... A weapon, Koudo-kun said~! But, she walks and talks and looks like any other girl to me."

She paused, taking in the new room for a moment, before drifting now to the library. Definitely not cool. This one was a little trickier, since Mana didn't really like books as it was... But Aura-chan insisted that she have a library and do some reading every now and again.

Well, simpler was better, in this case, then. Closing her eyes, the room changed in a swirl of colour. There, that was better~

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:42 pm

"A machine you say? Ah well if it's one thing your father knows nothing about it's machinery."

-*This Koudo fellow sounded like a nice young man...Hmm Maze may have to meet this boy.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:55 pm

"Silly Dad; you have to get with the times! Machines and whatnot might replace magic one day. What would you do then~?"

Giggling for a moment, she wanders to the last room of her quarters... Her bedroom. This would have to be the most epic of epics! It had to be obscure... Aha! She had it. She grinned, closing her eyes just one more time. This was going to be so awesome!

Spoiler:

And... She was done. Her own mini-bar (without alcoholic stuff... Dad would kill her for that) in her room, right across from her bed~! And, THERE WAS A FREAKIN' JACUZZI. RIGHT THERE~~

Flopping down on her bed, she patted the space next to her for Daddy to sit down.

"Hey, Dad...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 8:58 pm

"Yes sweetheart?"

-*Maze said sitting next to his daughter on her new bed.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 9:01 pm

"Can I show Koudo-kun my rooms when he comes over?"

Mana honestly didn't know what she was implying... She may look 15, but she was still only a child, really. The narrator waits, hardly keeping a laugh back as she just imagines what this girl's father's reaction might be~~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 9:11 pm

"..."

-*Rage of an unknown variety started to in Maze's chest..but he suppressed them in front of his daughter showing her nothing but a smile.*-

"Why of course you can sweet heart just make sure I get to meet this young man when he comes over."

-*Maze was a powerful ass Wizard and was more then capable of watching after his child clear cross Vescrutia....if anything happen he'd know....And he'd be get extinguish it.*-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 9:16 pm

"Of course~"

She smiled back, then seemed thoughtful for a moment. It was still 'cool' to love your Dad, right? Well, that was something she wasn't willing to give up to be cool like Koudo-kun. She leaned over, hugging her Dad tightly~

"Love you, Dad~!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 9:21 pm

"Love you too pumpkin."

-*Maze hugged Mana back giving her kiss on her cheek before getting up.*-

"Well then...let's get ready for our guest then shall we? I'll let your sister know you have company."
Back to top Go down
Nathan

Nathan

Village of Residence : Village Hidden In The Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Kekkei Genkai : Tamashii Okami

Character sheet
Character Race: Lycan
Character Info (Highlight):

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 3rd 2011, 9:25 pm

"Guest, who are we inviting now?"

_-Nathan couldn't but help over hear the conversation but he was actually going to his room which was the next wing over but after hearing that he decided to drop in for a quick second to see whats going on. Even though he knew already.-_

"So is someone special coming over?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1April 4th 2011, 7:49 am

Mana grinned, rushing to hug her nii-san~

"Yeah! Koudo-kun is going to come over! I invited him~"

Stepping back and looking up at Nathan-nii-san, she then frowned, hurrying him out of the room.

"I have to get ready! No boys allowed when I'm changing!"

Obviously. >>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mana's Wing~! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mana's Wing~!   Mana's Wing~! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mana's Wing~!
Page 1 of 1