Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zeik Where are you? I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zeik Where are you?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elric

Elric

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Alchemy Manifestation

Zeik Where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 9:47 am

Jin would follow Zeik into the digital world and would be looking for him when he seem to have found a cave and in it was a digi egg he would then say "so this is what they call a digimon huh?" he would grab the egg and it would lift up pretty easily and out would come this little guy

Zeik Where are you? Budmon_b

"Hi ya I'm Sporimon and you must be Jin"

"Yup that's me." Jin would hold out the D3 and Sporimon would turn into this guy

Zeik Where are you? Sunflowmon

"I'm Now Sallimon Geecko digimon of the forest I digivoled from Sporimon and I attack with pellet seed attack that can go thought metal."

"Sallimon Huh?...Fine with me you ready to move out."

"Yes sir"With that they walked out of the cave and into the digital world to look for Zeik.

Last edited by Jinomari Hugo on April 5th 2010, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 10:33 am

(Yeah I cant allow this, Zk would kill me and all those I hold dear for such a thing. I have links on this topic with a picture of every digimon...but you cant use that treeco pic,Sorry
Back to top Go down
Aeon

Aeon

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Human
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 10:40 am

((Wait...Treeko isn't allowed?))
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 10:59 am

I edited the digimon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 1:09 pm

(((Naw he had treeco as a digimon or something LOL))

Zeik would walk up to the young shinobi with lilithmon at his side. Zeik didnt intend to fight the young ones battle,lilithmon just insisted that she come with him

Lilith:Zeiky-chan...you always leave me alone for sooo long and all the kage business makes my fingers cramps up

Zeik laughed as his digimon acting like a human

Zeik: Lilith you know very well you arent kage..so why are you acting like one? You're doing a great job at it though,you even have the whole "Hating your job" thing down pact
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 1:41 pm

Jin would look at how happy the digimon was and would frown "Are you anything like that Sallimon?" he would ask his Digimon "Nope it's kinda embarrassing if you ask me." Jin would then look to Zeik and say "so this is the digital world ?....What I'm I suppose to do now that I'm here?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 1:44 pm

"fight and tame the digimon young shinobi"
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 5th 2010, 2:12 pm

"So how do I do that?" he would look at zeik but then look at Sallimon but he would shrug saying "I duuno" and then back at Zeik
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 2:46 am

(My mans check the ninja chances)
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 3:15 am

(where the h is that)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 3:27 am

(Click post reply then look up ninja chances. Tame digimon should be there, you will need o acquire a two to do this)

"Use your digivice young shinobi"
Back to top Go down
Elric

Elric

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 4:04 pm

"Tame digimon huh okay I'll try" Jin would hold out his d3 and would wait to see what would happen
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 4:04 pm

The member 'Jinomari Hugo' has done the following action : Chances

'Tame Digimon' : 4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeik Where are you?   Zeik Where are you? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zeik Where are you?
Page 1 of 1