Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The guest hall's I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The guest hall's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 2:32 pm

-THe guest halls were huge. Easily double the places to stay then the entire hotel tree.

Shinta would appear with Dom on his back in a random room . Unmarked as all the rooms were.
He would very lazily drop dom onto a bed that seemed like it was never used once before.-
"He's all yours Shu."
-Shinta walked out of the room going to go get a drink and come back. Which would seem like a small task but it was a rather far walk.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 2:36 pm

-Shuichi started to shake his head at Shinta's lack of care for the Dom individual.-

'Well Im gonna fix you right up.!!"

- By chance his medical closet was just a few rooms away and he was back before too long.

He set up a sort of old fashion Iv filled not only with nutrients but also a rather large boost of chakra.
He stuck it into Dom's arm and ran a cloth under some warm water. He began the normal procedure of tests. but everything seemed alright. As always when working Shuichi would be whistling and trying to sing songs he remembered. -
Back to top Go down
Dom Elliot
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Dom Elliot

Village of Residence : Drifter
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Orochi

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 2:41 pm

-Slowly Dom would come out of his slumber. He would turn his head toward Shuichi.-

W..what happened?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 2:45 pm

"Don't move so much or you'll knock the Chakra IV's out haha."
-He sat at the edge of the bed beside Dom and sorta poked at his hair a small bit.-
"Your the only other boy I've met with pink hair. hehe....O! You must be confused... You passed out.
So I brought you here to our home
Tell me what does your body feel like right now?"
Back to top Go down
Dom Elliot
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Dom Elliot

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 2:52 pm

hmm

_Dom would try to move the small stuff like his fingers and his toes. They weren't hard to move but it was werid. It was like his body wasn't really there.-

It feels like my body is made of air...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 7th 2010, 3:00 pm

'haha Okay you should be fine dommy'
-Just to make sure he began feeling around his torso for lumps and so on him or something obvious he was missing.-

'That sensation is the chakra returning to your body. What most people don't understand..
Eating and drinking.. proper breaks.. all revitalize chakra . If you push yourself like that You might end up dying ! and we don't want that."

-Shuichi took the chakra IV's out . He seemed okay all he needed was a refuel.-
'Why were you at the sacred garden anyways?'
Back to top Go down
Dom Elliot
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Dom Elliot

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 9:35 am

Is that what's that place is called? I had no idea...I was passing threw the area. You know trying to find the next dark cave to call home for a while.

-Dom would sigh for didn't like reveling his life situations like this....He didn't want anyone to thing he was a Hobo or something,.....he just had no home-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 9:57 am

(sorry comp was stolen)
"Tss.. living in a cave is no way to survive... If I were you I doubt I would even allow myself to carry on in such a manor.'
-SHinta tossed a change of cloths at him and waved Shui to leave the room for a little.

When he did so he sat next to the bed now his legs crossed rather elegantly.-

"Your going to die if you continue your life as such.. Don't you have any goals or dreams..."
Back to top Go down
Dom Elliot
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Dom Elliot

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 10:03 am

I only wish to see this world for what it truly is.

-Dom would stare up at the ceiling of the room once his words were said.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 10:07 am

'The world for what it truly is neh? Well.. as admiral as a goal that is.. Ive seen every corner of it .. Been around millions of different people and I can tell you my opinion only
However I have yet to find the truth of this world So I shall not tell you of such opinions.'

-SHinta would fix his shades that he even wore inside. His yellow slitted eyes gave a small pulse.-

"I can tell you one thing however. It is not a world where the weak can get by so easily.. For your goal you need to get far above your current .. laughable level.."
Back to top Go down
Dom Elliot
Spirit Level Member
Spirit Level Member
Dom Elliot

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 10:12 am

Then I will train and grow stronger....

-Dom looked toward Shinta a shiver going down his back. He didn't really notice it before but this man....this Shinta was something else. Dom could tell he was strong....VERY strong. Just who was Shinta really? Dom would chuckled a bit but stopped to after. It hurt for him to laugh but it was the only thing he felt he could do right now.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 10:17 am

-Shinta shrugged at his optimism then looked out the door . It would appear that for almost a full minute he was thinking.
What he was thinking of was Nothing that could be seen on his face. But when he was done he looked back over.-

"I will make you stronger Dom.. Under the condition that above all else that goal of yours stays intact."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The guest hall's Empty
PostSubject: Re: The guest hall's   The guest hall's Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The guest hall's
Page 1 of 1