Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Nightwing Vists the Digital World I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 77 on October 5th 2024, 6:18 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Nightwing Vists the Digital World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nightwing Vists the Digital World Empty
PostSubject: Nightwing Vists the Digital World   Nightwing Vists the Digital World Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 2:04 am

-=After fallowing the digimon's directions Alaude would find himself within the Digital World the home of all digimon. He would look around with amazement as he would walk around and take sight of all that was around him. It was night at the moment so Alaude felt even more comfortable while walking around. After a while Alaude be walking around though a small forest when he would hear something moving around in the trees above. After a moment something would jump out of a tree and rocket toward Alaude although he would already be prepared clapping his hands together and touching the ground causing a large solid pillar of darkness to shoot out from his cloak and it would smack what ever was attacking him into a tree.=-

????- Crap the freaking hurt!!!!!!!!!

-=The creature would roll around on the ground in pain for a few minutes as Alaude would just stand and watch with confusion. Although after a few more minutes of to rolling around Alaude would become board and would begin to walk away. The creature would see this and would quickly stand up as wings appeared from it's back and it would fly up and appear in front of Alaude stopping him from leaving. The moon light would then shine on the creature so Alaude was able to see it and identify it as a digimon.=-

????- Wait how dare you attack me the great and powerful DemiDevimon!!!!
Nightwing Vists the Digital World DemiDevimon_b

"But you jumped out of the tree and attacked me first it was only in self defense so it is not really my fault if you were injured."

-=Alaude was very blunt with his statement as he would then walk around the small digimon and would begin to once again walk away although DemiDevimon would appear in front of him blocking his way again which was starting to bother Alaude who wanted to continue to look around the Digital world.=-

DemiDevimon- No you got it all wrong kid I was just testing you because I'm looking for a worthy tamer who could handle my amazing power and you have just passed the first part of the test in making me you digimon partner well done.

-=This was a sad and very obvious lie that would cause Alaude to slightly laugh at under his breath. Although Alaude did come to this place to obtain a digimon but he was wondering if this little flying ball of lies was a good choice. While thinking to himself DemiDevimon would begin to float up and down in front of Alaude's face trying to get Alaude to notice him.=-

DemiDevimon- Well come one don't you want to know the stupidly hard test you must do to make me the strongest digimon in the world your partner?

"No how about you stop lying and we actually team up or I will defeat you now and leave you to roll in you lose."

-=DemiDevimon would let out a large fake and nervous laugh as he would then pull out two large syringes filled with poison and would point them toward Alaude who would be rather shocked to see the two large syringes facing toward him.=-

DemiDevimon- Come on don't just brush me off now are you going to listen to the rule to the test to make me you digimon partner or do I have to inject you with this poison that can cause your body to melt away into dust?

-=Alaude would sigh at the lie just stated and he would then clap his hands together and touch a ground causing a large pillar of darkness to shoot up and knock DemiDevimon in a tree. DemiDevimon would bounce off of tree after tree for a few minutes before crashing into the ground a few feet away from Alaude. DemiDevimon would stand up and let out a weak fake laugh again before speaking,=-

DemiDevimon- Good work kid you past the last part of my test to become my partner and I gladly accept you......

-=Before DemiDevimon could finish talking Alaude would lightly punch him in the face with his digivice as it began to glow. Alaude would slightly smile but would sigh looking a the little digimon he was about to take as his partner.=-

"Fine I'll become you tamer but next time you really want to be friends just ask normally and by the way the name it Alaude Nightwing now digitize!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Vists the Digital World   Nightwing Vists the Digital World Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 2:05 am

(Tame Roll)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Vists the Digital World   Nightwing Vists the Digital World Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 2:05 am

The member 'Alaude Nightwing' has done the following action : Chances

'Tame Digimon' : 6
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Vists the Digital World   Nightwing Vists the Digital World Icon_minitime1April 8th 2010, 2:06 am

-=Alaude's digivice would glow and DemiDevimon would be turned into data and drawn into the digivice. Alaude would then look at the digivice for a moment and would then turn and leave from the area to continue to looking around the amazing Digital World with his new digimon partner.=-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightwing Vists the Digital World   Nightwing Vists the Digital World Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Nightwing Vists the Digital World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Data Realm; The Absolute Omniverse Wonderland :: Simulation; Virtual Reality :: Digimon Zones-
Jump to: