Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  The Celestial Entity awakens once again... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

The Celestial Entity awakens once again...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Celestial Energy, Star(Spacial/Solar) Energy, Planetary Abilities, Light Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Celestial Entity/Star
Character Info (Highlight):

The Celestial Entity awakens once again... Empty
PostSubject: The Celestial Entity awakens once again...   The Celestial Entity awakens once again... Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 8:32 am

From the very top of Kazuma Manor, a radiant light like no other shone so brightly that the entire planet should be able to see it, like a beacon. It was a signal that Luminon, the Celestial Entity had awakened from his slumber. It had been a while, for the last time he was awake, his pure-hearted idol, Shiro Kazuma, was still alive. Luminon had no clue that Shiro was gone now. The extreme light faded from around Luminon as he floated down into the house, his arms crossed over his chest as if he were in a sarcophagus. "Master Shiro...? My slumber has been extensive in your short-lived mortal time. Have I been in rest for too long? How many 'human years' have I been incapacitated?" Luminon looked around the entire house, yet, there was no one to be found... In fact, it seemed as though it hadn't been touched in quite a long time... There was dust and cobwebs everywhere. Luminon produced a holy light that rid the entire place of these impurities, however... He noticed that he detected no signs of life in this place whatsoever... And it hadn't been so for quite a while. "... Master... Shiro...?" Had Luminon been abandoned here? No, not by Shiro... He was too pure of heart... Perhaps... Something happened to Shiro? If that was the case, it was Luminon's time to go investigate. He floated outside, and in a magnificent burst, he streaked across the sky in a line of light.
Back to top Go down

The Celestial Entity awakens once again...
Page 1 of 1