Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Village of Residence : None
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Celestial Energy, Star(Spacial/Solar) Energy, Planetary Abilities, Light Energy

Character sheet
Character Race: Celestial Entity/Star
Character Info (Highlight):

... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Empty
PostSubject: ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...   ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 8:50 am

Luminon's first stop would be the place he last was before the Kazuma Manor... It was the Tavern, where he fought his polar opposite brother, Nebulon... Luminon floated into the bar and stared at the bartender, then at everyone else. "I seek information. Where is Shiro Kazuma? His presence is necessary to me."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...   ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 9:13 am

(He was killed by Zk)
Back to top Go down
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Kekkei Genkai : Celestial Energy, Star(Spacial/Solar) Energy, Planetary Abilities, Light Energy

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...   ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 9:15 am

(I know that. This is for storyline purposes.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...   ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 9:37 am

-Shinta who was talking in a corner to a couple of his "information gatherers' as he called them. Looked over at the sound of an old name. He gave a small laugh under his breath as he looked at the odd creature.-

"O so you havn't heared yet have you"

-He said aloud so the whole tavern could here him-
"Shiro was defeated in battle and killed on the spot by... hmm Zk I beleive."
-THe way he said eerything was very snarky and sarcastic but what he said was truth.-
Back to top Go down
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...   ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:14 am

Luminon's facial expression did not change. Luminon was an emotionless being with only the goal of defeating the impure and protecting those of purity... His mentor had been slain. "... Z. K. ?. What a foul beast he seems to be... Such an impurity cannot go without proper vanquishing. It is my duty to bathe him in the rays of light and wash away his body and soul. Where might I find this cretin?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...   ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Icon_minitime1April 13th 2010, 10:49 am

"It's not in my bones to send a person to there death. NO matter how silly an appearance they have. Besides.. If I knew where to Find Zk I would be there at this moment Most likely.'
-Shinta sat alone now as his gatherers crept off to who knows where.-
"However DO know this. Zk was not of the right mind at the time .. But of course I doubt that matters much to you.'
Back to top Go down
Luminon
Celestial Entity
Celestial Entity
Luminon

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...   ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Icon_minitime1April 13th 2010, 5:30 pm

Luminon went silent for a few moments, before his light shone brighter than before "My death will come when all of the stars burn out; When the impurities of the universe have been neutralized... It is my only purpose. For eternity." Luminon proceeded to float near the door, then stopped "His mind was corrupt? It shall be corrected. There is no impurity that I cannot cure... Lest this universe turn to darkness." Naturally, Luminon was referring to his brother, Nebulon, who seeked to turn the entire universe into nothing but a nebula void of all light and stars. The more impure things he could attain, the stronger he became. It could not happen. "Normally, I would inquire on your name and your purpose... However, on this day, I shall leave you to your biddings, good sir." With that, Luminon took off in a burst of light.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...   ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 6:51 am

-When he dissipated Shinta couldn't help but give a small laugh. It was truly amusing to him.
Though that creature spoke of stopping corruption , couldn't even simply sence the corruption that Shinta knew he himself had.-

Good, evil.. one day that thing will realize these things are simply terms people have come up with when they don't agree with others. At anyrate if he finds Zk now He will lead me right to him.

-He poked up his glasses and gave a smirk.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...   ... Looking for Shiro... I seek information... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

... Looking for Shiro... I seek information...
Page 1 of 1