Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Village of Residence : Soul Society
Cool Points (LOL) : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Shinigami Captian

Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 9:17 am

-A large glowing door would appear out of nowhere in the middle of the Pale Forest. The door would then open and out of the door would exit Mayuri who would already be releasing a large amount of spiritual pressure to kill any monsters in the area as he did not have time for such out of date creatures to crowd up his lab.-

"So this is the Dusk Village is seems pretty primitive I have better not have made a bad choice visiting this mud hole world..........NEMU hurry up you foolish girl!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Soul Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 9:23 am

_From the large door would exit a young lady with a very plain face showing now emotion at all. This would be 12th division lieutenants Nemu Kurotsuchi and Mayuri"s daughter. She would remain in a bowed position on her knees not even trying to look up at her captain as the door closed behind her._

"I'm sorry for the wait Mayuri-sama."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 9:49 am

-Mayuri would give Nemu a swift kick in the face sending crashing into the ground a few feet away from him. He would then walk over to her and stand her back up by her hair and would place her back on her knees.-

"You dumb girl what if someone would have come and foolishly tried to attack me and you were not hear to be my shield?"
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 2:14 pm

_Nemu would cough up a little blood as she kept her head down toward the ground not daring to look up. Although he face would still have a plain face void of any type of emotion._

"I apologize Mayuri-sama I won't let it happen again."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 2:22 pm

"What ever just stay close in case I need to use you."

-Mayuri would the pull out a small device that would release a constant wave of spiritual pressure to attract some dusk ninja. Mayrui would meanwhile drop his own spiritual pressure so no one would be able to tell his true power and would have Nemu do the same. Mayuri would then stand and wait to see who would appear.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:53 pm

*Fenri catches the scent of an unfamiliar... Slightly less human entity off in the distance. He hones in on the smell and ends up spying from the trees in the Pale Forest. They bring him to stand above a man and woman of strange origin. He does not know them, but he does know that they may be a threat. He silently draws Lunaria and waits in the trees for them to make a move*
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 10:58 pm

-Standing around for a few more minutes Mayuri would walk back over toward the device he placed on the ground and would turn it off placing it back into the pocket. Mayuri would then release a heavy sigh and he would turn toward a near by tree.-

"Please do not take me for a fool please show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 11:02 pm

Hm...

*Fenri jumps from the tree and lands oh so soundlessly on the ground right in front of the black and white face. His large teeth slightly off-putting, Fenri flinches slightly before speaking*

Who are you and why are you here?

*Lunaria remains at the ready*
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 11:13 pm

"While it is non of your business I'm Mayuri Kurotsuchi 12th division captain of the Soul Society. Ask for my reason for being hear that is my business and mine alone."

-Mayuri along with Nemu would disappear and would appear a few feet away from the man that had just appeared. Although he seemed very dull Mayuri was wondering to himself if this person had any hidden talents and more importantly if he had a soul weapon on his person at the moment.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 11th 2010, 11:17 pm

No, sir, it's my business because this is my home. You are intruding and I will do what I must to keep my home safe.

*Fenri turns to the arrogant man and clenches his fist. Something was happening in the air around them, but it would be hard to discern from such a close range*
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 12:32 am

-From hearing such a statement from the young boy Mayuri would crack a large smile showing mostly all of his teeth. Whether the young man could tell or not Mayuri could already feel the changing in the air around them and would be interested in seeing what this boy could do and if his corps was worth taking since he could only take a few back without the Head Captain noticing. Mayuri would then draw his Zanpakutō that is resting in front of him.-

"Well I don't have time to wast since there will soon be a large number of interesting corpses to inspect so I will try and make this a minute shorter but a day more painful........Rip Ashisogi Jizō."

-Turning his head in a 90 degree like fashion Mayuri's Zanpakutō would transforms into a deformed trident with curved, serpentine blades, the middle blade is straighter and longer than the side blades and appear to ascend from the guard which is shaped like a baby's head with hands clasped in prayer.-

"Now Lets begin."
Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Ashisogijizo
Back to top Go down
Nemu Kurotsuchi

Nemu Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 12:33 am

_With those words said Nemu would disappear and would reappear in a flash in front of Fenri trying to punch him in the face and unknown to Fenri one punch from Nemu could break his skull in the dust and send his head flying to the next village._
Back to top Go down
V Tanaka
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
V Tanaka

Village of Residence : Village Lost in the Depths
Kekkei Genkai : Fukitsu Chakra and Hanshoku Energy

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 3:04 pm

Nemu's fist was stopped in mid-air before touching Fenri. The end of a whip was laced around around her arm, but V was tugged forward from the distance because of the power of the punch. The whip loosened up and retracted to V, who was now standing about a good 10 meters from everyone. His weapon was surging with negative energy as he stared at the combatants on the field. He had seen non of these people before, but the pressure coming from the weird man in the white jacket gave him a feeling. A bad feeling.
"What the hell is going on here?"
He spoke in an irritated tone. He wasn't about to let his guard down against a potential three enemies, so he readied his whip and struck a shaolin stance. his mouth broke into a smile as he felt the three enormous energies.
"...."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 4:10 pm

*Fenri's head had already moved to the side to dodge the punch from the woman in front of him, but it had been grasped by a mysterious whip. Fenri looks to the whips origin and thinks nothing of the man wielding it. The enemy of your enemy is your friend. With that, takes the opportunity to blast the woman with a maelstrom of Azure Flame from his left hand. With her being at such a close range, there would be not even a split second to react. It was enough for Fenri to Comfortably move, but he's quite quick. He did train under the fastest of the fast.

The amount of Azure Flame was enough to completely engulf the woman and the man, but the woman would have to come first. Fenri kept the flow going from his hand, reaching for the man behind the woman*
Back to top Go down
V Tanaka
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
V Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 4:27 pm

"Hm, I guess he's not the one at fault here."
He brooded. He turned his attention to the man and woman engulfed in the mysterious flames.
"Nice one."
He said while chuckling. He didn't know anything about this guy, but apparently from this display he held tremedous power. V made a mental note to spar with him once this was taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 7:26 pm

LIn would feel the large amounts of spiritual pressures in the pale forest and would appear coming from the trees and would land on the ground he would look at the to Shinobi that bared the villages headband and then look at the man with the black and white face and would ask"What is your business here stranger?"Nese,lin's soul partner would come from the forest and waits for Lin to grab her in case he was to fight.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 8:09 pm

-Mayuri would use shunpo to escape the Azure Flame would appear a few feet away from Fenri holding a badly frozen Nemu who he would simply drop on the ground so he would not suffer the same fate as his useless creation. He would not be concerned since she was is on creation and was built to inhumanly durability while she could no longer fight she would live.-

"Nemu you fool you should have lasted longer."

-Mayrui would then take note of the two new people to enter the area and from their power levels he could tell they were nothing out of the ordinary. He would be slowly start to become annoyed with more people appearing asking the same question over and over. Mayuri would look over at Fenri as he would begin to release a large burst of spiritual pressure around the area. While he was only at a mere quarter of his true power this would be enough to cause the two others who appeared to drop to their knees suffocated by the large amount of energy and add a large amount of weight on Fenri's body since he was stronger then the other two. As soon as the spiritual pressure was release with not a second to spear Mayuri would appear behind Fenri and would swing Ashisogi Jizō downward trying to slash Fenri back. This would be done in less than a second and due to his body being weight down by the massive spiritual pressure which would become even stronger with Mayuri right behind him Fenri would have a hard time dogging this attack.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 8:41 pm

Linomaru would struggle stand to his feet but the spiritual pressure would cause him to faint and fall to the ground

Last edited by Linomaru Hugo on April 12th 2010, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 8:42 pm

((Sorry sir... at your level, a chuunin would get knocked unconscious by captain level spiritual pressure. Please lay down and die... thank you. There are plenty more lower lvl opponents around to fight. this one is Kage level strength.))

Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 9:35 pm

((Oh, Mayuri, she's kinda dead since she didn't escape. Human or not, dead as hell. Hit up the inbox if you need elaboration))
*Fenri's hair stands on end as he dives forward and rolls into a tree. With his back to the tree, his eyes are kept on the black and white character*

Those two will get in the way...

*Fenri stomps his foot lightly and large wolves made of ice race towards the whip wielder and the other random child, picking them up and taking them far from the battleground. It would be necessary as Mayuri would not be leaving, and it would not be very helpful to kill two innocents along with him. As for the increased pressure, it was almost unfelt by Fenri since the training ZK gave him put him under multitudes stronger that this. Fenri's eyes glow an icy blue as dirt, rocks and leaves begin to float aimlessly around them. Fenri's hair and what could be seen of his relatively tight clothing also begin to float. If Mayuri isn't careful, he could be lifted off of the ground as well to float right in front of his opponent*
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 9:57 pm

-As object around the area were lifted up in the air Mayuri would have a steady flow of spiritual pressure around his body to keep it on the ground. Mayuri would show a little disappointment that the two other test subject candidates were removed from the area but would simply decide to have the person in front of him make up for it. Mayuri would then seem to crush part of his ears (gold areas on the side of the head) and pull it out to form a scythe attached to a rope-like ligament. Mayuri would then begin to spin it very fast and in a blur of his hand movements the scythe would be gone and the rope would be in his hand. Mayuri would then pull the rope with great force and the scythe would be reeling back from behind Fenri having been thrown passed him at blinding speeds and now begin reeled back with the blade of the scythe trying to stab and slash him in the back.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 10:13 pm

*Fenri hears the scythe shoot past his body darts to the side, letting it pull through the tree he was leaning on. He quickly takes account of the damage before slashing at the ground and unleashing wave after wave of Azure Flame from the ground at the black and white man. they leave frozen craters from the explosions they create, and close in on him quickly. Fenri's hair and clothes dance even more wildly as the rocks an forest area float higher. Mayuri may or may not be affected, but it doesn't matter in this point*
Back to top Go down
Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 10:32 pm

-Mayuri would catch his scythe as the wave of Azure Flame moved toward him at a surprising speed. Although as soon as it got close a large energy barrier in the form of a rectangular wall would form blocking the wave of Azure Flame with little to no problem. This would be Bakudō 81 Danku (Splitting Void) a kido ability which was easy for Mayuri to use as he was a Kidō Master. Still unaffected by the floating Mayuri would look at the ice for a moment taking note of it as he found it vary interesting never seeing fire that could actually produce ice. Once again Mayuri's large smile would return as he was sure that he had found himself a worth test subject.-

"Hey boy how about we stop this fighting and you come and work for me, I'll treat you well. I'll give you top class special treatment. I'll only drug you eight times a day and only four hours of machine operations a day. You will eat with your mouth and when you sleep, I'll give you clothes. And I'll stay away from any life-threatening operations if I operate on you. How about it? This is a special offer that I've only offered once before."

-Mayuri would say this very normal ask if nothing was wrong with what he had said which to him is was not. Compared to how he treats other test subjects what he had offered Fenri was like asking him to stay at a 5 star hotel. Mayuri would then stand and wait for Fenri's reply to his offer as he would still be safe behind the Bakudō 81 Danku (Splitting Void) with his scythe and Zanpakutō drawn ready to be used if he were to get a negative reply.-
Back to top Go down
V Tanaka
Spectre of the Depths
Spectre of the Depths
V Tanaka

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 12th 2010, 10:58 pm

V would abandon the wolf sending him away about a good 70 meters or so from the battle field. He wasn't one to run, but after feeling this spiritual pressure he felt as if he had to get carried off. He kept his distance from the immediate battle, but V stayed in case this wolf man needed some assistance.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1April 13th 2010, 5:28 am

(Fenri, needing assistance..absurd.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk   Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mayuri Arrives in the Dusk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next