Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Extra-sensory Abilities, Shape-shifting, Earth Manip, and Air Manip

MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Empty
PostSubject: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 13th 2010, 8:05 pm

Kaelyn swiftly jogged through the maze leading to the front down of the village Sannin, Maze. because of his rank, he'd have to rank her, right? Besides, the current Kages sorta creeped her out. She'd been watching them for awhile now, and they seemed to embody the very... Well, insane nature of the village. She stopped just short of the golem guards, wanting to sort of make a good impression.
Standing with her hands on her hips, she hollered,

"YO, MAZE. YOU DON'T KNOW ME, BUT I NEEDA' TALK TO YOU."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 13th 2010, 8:09 pm

The doors to the Labyrinth would swing open and Maze would be seen. With his hands in his pockets Maze walked down the front steps.
"Ello there~! Did you call?"
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

Kekkei Genkai : Extra-sensory Abilities, Shape-shifting, Earth Manip, and Air Manip

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 10:50 am

"Yeah, yeah. I called."

Kaelyn watched with dark eyes as he walked down those front steps. She tilted her head to the side, her light hair shifting through reds, purples, oranges and blues in the sunlight. Her dark clothing shifted slightly as she did. She rubbed her eyes, yawning slightly. Not being able to see well in this light made her all sleepy...

"So. You're into magic, right? Well, teach, you think you could rank me?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 11:00 am

Maze chuckle shaking his head.
"You came all the way out here to ask me for a ranking exam...Your a funny one! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 11:08 am

"Name's Kaelyn. Think Katelyn, without the 't'. And yeah, I might've, but... Hmph. I do what I want..."

She tossed her short hair, smirking slightly.

"So, how's this gonna go down, teach?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 11:11 am

"Ok then Kaelyn."
Maze would take stance and looked toward the young girl.
"Just come at me. Show me what you've got."
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 11:18 am

"Mmkay."

She yawned, letting lenses of a shadow coat slide into place, turning her eyes completely black. She shifted one foot forward, and then seemed to disappear, dashing off at extremely high speeds, appearing to leave an after-image. Black scales shifted to cover her skin as a bit of energy-absorbing armor, should he try to shoot at her then.
The earth below him seemed to shake, before needles of rock burst forth, attempting to skewer him where he stood. What he most likely wouldn't know was that the ground was still rumbling, and she smirked. Kae was going to save that for a moment...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 8:18 pm

A small amount of Maze's soul energy would pulse out from his body that would destroy the the earth needles that where trying to skewer him. Maze would pay the shaking ground little mind as he started to hover off the ground and waited for Kaelyn's next attack.
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 14th 2010, 8:58 pm

Kaelyn smirked. So he was only taking slight precautions against her next attack? This should be fun. But then again, she wanted to leave some things in reserve.
She appeared right infront of him with a yawn.

"Mister...?"

She tilted her head to the side, her form already rippling,

"No lethal attacks, right?"

She waited then, to hear his reply. She doubted she could kill him, but seriously injure? Maybe... If she tried. She didn't know how strong he was yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 20th 2010, 11:21 am

"Do as you please...."
Maze smiled at the girl putting his hands in his pockets.
"At first I shall only defend. But as the battle progresses I'll start to fight back.....Now come at me with everything you've got,"
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 20th 2010, 7:44 pm

She gave him a thumbs-up, smirking.

"You got it, teach~!"

Walls rose up from the ground, held hovering there by Kaelyn's magic. They were cut into slabs of stone that were each separate from one another, yet formed a dome around Maze, at a good distance away (About ten feet). Kae's form blurred again, and his vision would be obscured by these rock slabs, as they were in constant rapid motion.
Kaelyn stuck her head out from one, and the slabs stopped moving for a moment.

"Watch out~!"

She smirked as a high-powered blast erupted from the slab off to Maze's direct left. It was made of a highly toxic Arsenic pentafluoride, which was a colourless gas, with a near non-existent scent. The swirling slabs kept the gas contained in the dome. Kae then popped out of one slab while the others where still spinning, her arm morphed into a bony-sword-like weapon. She slashed at him once in passing, only to disappear into another slab. She repeated this several times, each in a near unpredictable fashion.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 21st 2010, 8:42 pm

Maze would swirl his fingers his body appearing to have disappeared from sight. The blast of toxins would hit nothing and the slashes would be pointless sense there was to target.
"The clever my dear.......but what of this?"
With in the center of the dome would appear a glowing orb shining as bright as the morning star and radiated out almost as mush heat. At this distance the heat coming from the orb would melt the stone slabs as well as the girl but some how Maze knew the girl would be alright.
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1April 21st 2010, 9:03 pm

As soon as Maze disappeared, one of the stone slabs would touch the ground. The others froze in place before dropping, letting this morning star shine to it's full brilliance, with not even the slightest restraint.

"What of it?"

Her voice echoed, vibrating upwards through the very earth. Kae began to seek out Maze but attempting to sense his chakra... Now where oh where could that little boy have gone...?
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 10:56 am

((░▓ ♥️ *BUMP~* ♥️ ▓░))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1May 11th 2010, 1:23 pm

"Hahaha...."
Maze would appear in the middle of area standing unarmed and crossed his arms.
"Lets see..."
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 10:13 am

"Mm, yes. Let's."

The earth started to shimmer in a 20 or so radius of Maze, changing colours in a disorienting fashion. It was like a kaleidoscope, swirling, changing... While Kaelyn herself appeared behind him during the distraction. Forming her arm to a sharp sword-like bone, she slashed at his (hopefully) unprotected back, with all the force of a massive earthquake, which she had been charging while she was resting under the ground. Even if she didn't hit him, the shockwaves were likely to send him flying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 10:26 am

The blade of Kaylen's would indeed hit Maze and the impact of such a great force indeed sent Maze flying across the area.

"Very well done....."

From behind Kaylen Maze would appear whispering in her ear, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"....I am highly impressed."

Kaylen would more then likely be confused at the fact that Maze she had hit was still flying due to her hit and yet here he was now, right behind her.

"One more attack before I start again.... Have at it."

Maze released Kaylen from his grasp and backed up giving her the room she needed to make her next move.

Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1December 16th 2010, 4:05 pm

Maze Rituke wrote:
The blade of Kaelyn's would hit Maze and the impact would indeed send him flying across the area.

"Very well done,"

From behind Kaelyn, Maze would appear to whisper in her ear, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"I am highly impressed."

Kaelyn would more then likely be confused at that point due to the fact that the Maze she had hit was still flying as a result of her previous attack, and yet here he was now, right behind her.

"One more attack before I start again... Have at it."

Maze released Kaylen from his grasp and backed up, giving her the room she needed to make her next move.

((AND THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD OF BEEN SO I COULD UNDERSTAND IT. D<))

Indeed surprised, Kaelyn flinched away from his hand. NO ONE. TOUCHES HER. She lifted her hand, a spire of rock rising from beneath Maze at an incredible rate, aiming to impale him where he stood, behind her. Half of it broke off, zooming toward the still-airborne Maze, aiming to catch him off guard as well. Unbeknown to the Mazes, this stone spire was primed for detonation at the slightest impact, which would cause a large, and quite damaging explosion in about a ten foot radius for each. She melded back into the earth to rest for a moment, observing what Maze would think of that.
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn

Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1January 21st 2011, 8:09 pm

((Bump. >>))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME   MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

MAZE, YOU BETTER BE HOME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Village In The Dusk :: Inner City :: The Labyrinth-
Jump to: