Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 57 on February 26th 2014, 3:51 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taomin

Taomin

Village of Residence : Dusk
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Divination

Character sheet
Character Race: Possessed Human/Demon/Spirit
Character Info (Highlight):

Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 4:07 pm

It had been a while since Tao got out. She had been basically keeping to herself in the Forbidden Temple, which was in a separate space and reality than this one, explaining why no one had seen her. Though she had homicidal thoughts, there was nothing to slaughter. How boring.

"No party, no slaughter, no nothing. Ugh. How boring could this place get? There's not even a guy like Kai to seduce... Hmph. How long have I been gone..?" She sat at a barstool and kicked her legs up on the counter, flipping off the barkeeper if he had anything to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 4:43 pm

{Hebi would enter the Tavern and would take a seat at the bar and order a glass of water. He was told to look for someone named Taomin but had not idea where to start looking. He would get his glass of ater and would begin to think of how to find the one known as Taomin.}
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 4:49 pm

Tao began to lean back, looking rather bored "Come OOOOOOON. Isn't there anything to DO around here? Man... I don't even know what happened to Arashi..." Tao lazily glanced over to Hebi, making note of his odd appearance.

"Hey. You. What's your name, guy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 4:51 pm

Hissss
"Hebi say Ace."
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 4:54 pm

Tao quirked a brow, then squinted her eyes at the snake. "Why the hell can't you talk for yourself, snake boy? Doesn't your mouth work?"

Tao adjusted herself in her chair so that she was now directly facing Hebi.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 4:56 pm

Hisss
"That is really not any of your business is it. Say Tim."
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:00 pm

Tao's hair flared up as demonic, pointed teeth showed in her snarl at Hebi "What was that, worm!?" She drew her blade and stabbed it into the counter threateningly, her demonic markings beginning to glow "How DARE you speak to me like that! You must wanna die, huh?!" Her nails began to dig DEEP into the table, almost clawing through it as she glared maliciously at Hebi and his snakes...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:04 pm

Hisssss
"You know such angry out bursts are very un-lady like. Say Rick."

{Hebi was a very dull person so he did not scare easily and dose not sugar coat things to make people happy.}
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:10 pm

Tao hissed back at Hebi "UN-LADY LIKE?! Hmph. I'll show YOU a lady..." She stretched a bit, arching her back and letting her breasts poke out toward Hebi. She raised a leg and placed it over the other very slowly, then cutely played with her hair "... Hmph... I remember a time when I was always lady-like.." Her markings on her body began to slowly stop glowing, becoming less and less apparent. She stared at Hebi, flipping her hair "... This lady-like enough for ya?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:14 pm

Hissss
"Not Really. Say Tank."

{Hebi would simply rest his arm on the bar and would take a sip from his water and would wait for the girl to cover herself as she was not going to get a reaction from the dull Hebi.}

Hisss

"What is your name by the way? Ask Ace."
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:18 pm

Once the snake spoke, Tao's eyes flared with rage once more, and her markings grew long and glowed bright once again. "Hmph! What's it to ya, you jerk!? Why, I oughtta kill you..." She pulled her sword out of the bar, flipping it in the air and catching it by the handle a few times. She had now changed her positioning once more, her legs spread wide open and her breasts still poking out, but now with a scowl and rage in her face rather than slight calmness.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:23 pm

Hisssss
"This is a waste of time we need to locate the one known as Taomin. Say Tim."

{Hebi would then stand up paying for his drink before he would turn and begin to walk out of the Tavern leaving the girl to sit by herself with her breast exposed to the whole Tavern.}
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:29 pm

Tao gasped at what he said, her Living Shadow springing to action and blocking the exit. She would slowly get out of her chair and out of nowhere, she would be seen in her demon priestess attire, which was her signature red and black kimono "... You were seeking... Me?" The sleeves of the kimono extended well over her hands, even hiding the sword, partially. Tao pointed the sword to Hebi as the Living Shadow loomed over him "... What do you seek of me, Hebi?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:34 pm

{Hebi would be a little shocked but would not show it as he could not see that this girl was a priestess.}

Hissss

"I was looking for you to learn more about exorcisms abilities. Say Ace."
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:39 pm

Tao gasped "Exorcism!? Hmph." Her voice became low as the shadow slowly lowered itself "... I haven't done a proper exorcism since before I became a demon... Now any sort of exorcism I do usually comes from my inverted talismans and seals and such..." Tao lowered her sword... She was starting to remember the past... in the Edo period.. Not that she enjoyed remembering the day when she became like this. "... Hmph. Whatever. I can still use my priestess powers to exorcise things. But why the hell would I help you? What can you give me, guy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:42 pm

Hissss
"What would you want in return? Ask Tim."
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:44 pm

Tao smirked "What I want would be... Your life. Your soul. Your essence. Your life force. Like most, I doubt you'll be willing to give that up without a fight, hm...?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 5:59 pm

Hisss
"What makes you thing that would even be a thought of giving away? Ask Tim."
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 6:00 pm

Tao laughed insanely, now hiding her face with her sleeve "I don't expect people to just GIVE it to me... That's no fun.. I love the chase..." Tao snickered "... Hm... But for you, I MAY be able to give you another option... Depending on how badly you want to learn some exorcism.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 6:03 pm

{Hebi's snake would be about to speak but Hebi would hold up his hand which would silence it in an instant and Hebi would open his mouth and speak for himself.}

"I am very serious about learning exorcism."
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 6:06 pm

Tao's smirk suddenly became a stern stare "... Very well then. Regardless, you will still need to sign yourself over to me for this to work correctly..." Tao pulled out a very rare blank Talisman, in which it was used to write new magical divinations or damnations or any sort of new magic that came to mind... "Sign your name in blood on the blank talisman."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 6:16 pm

{Hebi would stare at the blank Talisman for a few minutes thinking over what he was about to do. Hebi would then bite one of his fingers and he would then write his name on the blank Talisman.}
Back to top Go down
Taomin

Taomin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1April 18th 2010, 6:19 pm

Once Hebi was complete, the talisman seemed to disappear. "You are mine, now. This talisman has been imprinted on your very soul and being, becoming one with it... The same exact talisman is also within my grasp, as proof that your soul belongs to me..." Tao's eyes started to glow bright red as she said this, before swiftly dying down "... Now... Let us begin. Come with me, pet." With that, the Living Shadow would engulf the both of them, seeming to implode on itself, as it was actually warping to another location.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...   Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking... Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tao's stop at the tavern... Thinking...
Page 1 of 1