Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz Empty
PostSubject: Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz   Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz Icon_minitime1April 21st 2010, 12:34 pm

Zeik has formed a pact with the winged dragon of Ra and all his awesomeness.

Pact beast: Winged dragon of Ra or winged dragon of Razgriz

Pact-price: Zeik will never be bale to see normally again. It was taking away as the price because nothing brings him joy like the sight of his wife's face and flying

Pact-power(s): Zeik now has the ability to use the Soul flame, His pact beast Ra has the ability to be reborn if he dies so Zeik will have this ability aswell and Ra is able to enter the spirit of Zeik to keep himself hidden. However none of these will give Zeik his vision back

Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz Rara
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz   Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz Icon_minitime1May 18th 2010, 6:48 am

Update

Soul fire- Soul fire is one of the six flames of Hell. Zeik only knows a little of this flame, but Ra seems to know alot. Each of the flames have a unique power and job in governing Hell. Soul Fire is the "purge" and it's ability to break down virtually any substance on a molecular level is Hell first line of defense in uprising. The demons Leader is rumored to have power of this flame

Origin Vision- Turning his weakness into a strength Zeik can now see the energy pf ll things. The energy is broken into strands and Colors. Zeik doesn't know all the colors..so no need in me telling you know
Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz Matrix-1
Back to top Go down

Zeik's pact with Ra of razgriz
Page 1 of 1