Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Kashi Mikei's Jutsu List(WIP) I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Kashi Mikei's Jutsu List(WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kashi Mikei

Kashi Mikei

Village of Residence : Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Energy Absorption

Kashi Mikei's Jutsu List(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Kashi Mikei's Jutsu List(WIP)   Kashi Mikei's Jutsu List(WIP) Icon_minitime1April 23rd 2010, 5:16 am

Name:Fire Style: Combustion Ash Cloud Jutsu
Kanji 火遁・灰積焼
Rōmaji Katon: Haisekishō
Data
Classification:Ninjutsu
Type:Fire Release
Class:Offensive
Range:Mid-range
Hand seals:Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger

The user spews a stream of Chakra-altered gun-powdered ash from its mouth, which surrounds the region. The gunpowder itself is hot enough to cause third-degree burns on the victim, and because it's composed entirely of ash, it stays in the air around the victim like a cloud. For further damaging the enemy, the user can ignite the ash with a flint placed on their teeth beforehand to create a spark, resulting in a violent explosion. However, this technique requires keen senses to read the air currents, the insight to read the movements of the enemy, the tactical experience to not also enfold one's allies in the flames, and careful attention for the timing of the ignition.

Name:Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Kanji:火遁・炎弾
Rōmaji:Katon:Endan
Data
Classification:Ninjutsu
Range:Short to Mid range

The Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique is executed by the user gathering oil in their mouth which is created by chakra, spits it out, and ignites it. This technique simply shoots a flame bullet at the enemy. If the amount of oil that is prepared is kept down, the time it takes to invoke the technique is reduced. This allows the enemy to be stricken unaware, allowing the oil-containing flame bullet to burn them up completely. It is also possible to shoot out a series of of flame bullets by partitioning the oil. If this technique is fired after covering the enemy with oil using the Toad Oil Bullet, it has plenty of power to wound or kill. As this also keeps down the consumption of chakra.

Name:Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet
Kanji:火遁・大炎弾
Rōmaji:Katon: Dai Endan
Literal English:Fire Release: Big Flame Bullet

Data
Classification:Ninjutsu, Senjutsu
Range:Short to Mid range
Fire Release: Flame Bullet

This technique is a senjutsu altered version of the Fire Release: Flame Bullet. The user fills their mouth cavity with oil, created inside the body with senjutsu chakra. This oil is then spit out and at the same time ignited, which creates a giant flame, equivalent to ten-odd Flame Bullets. This flame can completely cut off the front escape route of an enemy cornered in a hallway or room, or it can thoroughly burn each respective escape route.

Last edited by Kashi Mikei on April 23rd 2010, 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kashi Mikei's Jutsu List(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kashi Mikei's Jutsu List(WIP)   Kashi Mikei's Jutsu List(WIP) Icon_minitime1April 23rd 2010, 9:36 am

Your hydration tech isnt going to fly at this rank. Maybe when you are sp jounin or jounin. I glanced over the rest and it seemed ok..so I will approve this jutsu list after you remove the "Hydration tech"
Back to top Go down

Kashi Mikei's Jutsu List(WIP)
Page 1 of 1