Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 91 on October 5th 2024, 6:21 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jazen Uryu

Jazen Uryu

Village of Residence : Twilight
Cool Points (LOL) : 0
Kekkei Genkai : Sharingan

Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring Empty
PostSubject: Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring   Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 5:42 am

A young girl would walk up to the gates of the Castle,her orange hair went pass her shoulders,her red and blue Kyoto only went to her knees,her dark blue eyes shined in the sun filled sky,her peachy skin moist from the heat of the day,as she reached for the bell on the side and pressed on it,as she awaits for someone to show her in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring   Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 1:40 pm

Who's mafia do you want to join, mine of valerio's?
Back to top Go down
Jazen Uryu

Jazen Uryu

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring   Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 3:09 pm

I'll join yours
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring   Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 4:51 pm

-*A voice bellowed from the only door at the end of a long hallway in the entire building. Twas Mahk-X who was on the other side of the door at his desk*-

"The only way... for you to seize opportunities, is to open the door."
Back to top Go down
Jazen Uryu

Jazen Uryu

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring   Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring Icon_minitime1May 13th 2010, 10:50 pm

((Almost forgot about this one))

Jai would open the door and see Kham sitting at his desk and says"Hello I'm Jazen Uryu and I would like a Mafia ring please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring   Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Obtaining a Dying Will Flame Ring
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Twilight Village :: City Ruins :: Kage's Castle-
Jump to: