Tymonland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymonland, The Veritas (Dusk)

HomeHome  Offering My Assistance I_icon13  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 62 on September 28th 2024, 5:26 pm
Sister Villages
free forum

Offering My Assistance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Offering My Assistance Empty
PostSubject: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 2:27 pm

+After while searching Allen was able to find a good trace of Zeik's spirtual pressure and followed it to it's source making his way to Zeik's office.+

Zeik Hellgate, are you in?

+Allen knocked on the office door and hoped Zeik would answer.+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 2:56 pm

-Zeik still in his office with nagase would tell her to open the door-

"who is there?"

-Zeik said as the door opened. His eyes were closed so that Allen wouldn't know of his visionary problem-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 3:23 pm

+Allen would walk threw the doorway glancing at Nagase threw the corner of his eye as he walked pasted her making his way the front of Zeik's desk.+

It's me Allen, Zeik. It's been a while since we last spoke,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 3:33 pm

"Ah the crazed guy who killed my shinobi without full knowledge of what the deal was"

-Zeik said in a cynical voice. He was quite agitated by his blindness and even more agitated that cause of it he is stuck in his office-

"What can I do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 3:41 pm

Well I've come to ask. These lastest battles I've been feeling around your Kingdom. Are they because of soul reaper attacks?

+Allen crossed his arms as he spoke quite seriously.+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 4:02 pm

-Zeik folded his hand and rested his chin on them. He lifted his face to meet what he figured to be Allen's face-

"I believe so. However you are strictly forbidden to intervene without my expressed permission. I dont need your pas getting in the way of your judgement and more of my shinobi have to pay the piper for it"

-Zeik said with such sterneess Nagse would walk into the back room,Not knowing what to do in the presence this type of Zeik-

"Is that understood?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 4:12 pm

Yes..Crystal clear.

+Allen sighed heavily unfolding his arms.+

My actions before were unacceptable and I apologize. Those soul reaper did terrible things to me....I can't let them do that to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 4:26 pm

-Zeik was quite happy. He didnt think it would go over so easy. He began to think he should be firmer from now on-

"I understand that and you may have your revenge...However not until I know what is going on here..can I allow you to get involved."

-Zeik said this and expected that his conversation with Allen was over. So he laid his head on the desk face first...Like he always does-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 4:30 pm

Very well.....

+Allen would turn and headed for the door stopping right before walking out+

I won't get involved now. But if one of these soul reaper just so happens to confront me I will defend myself.

+With that said Allen would continue his way out of the building.+
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 4:34 pm

"I would expect nothing less of you"

-Zeik said in a muffled voice,since his face was in his desk-
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 8:14 pm

-A nocturnal servant popped up from the floor directly in front of Zeik-

HI!

-It squeaked happily-

These were sent by Lady Hollow!

-The servant took each and held them up and then placed a box in each one with a smile-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 10:08 pm

-Zeik was to depressed to lift his head up or be scared by what he thought was Nagase-

"..Hollow"

-Zeik was now a little concern-a-cuss. He thought the present was a bomb or something to kill him but when he touched them he knew what they were-

"..o box weapons..She must have went to see cross..Hmp wonder why"

-Zeik said while lifting his head up and placing his sky ring in one of the boxes and a pair of gloves popped out-

"...What are these"

-Zeik placed the gloves on his hand and walked over to a wall. Zeik then began to say random cool words trying to make use of the gloves-

"Junk!"

-Zeik says tossing the gloves into the box and reaching for the other box-

"..you there, little fre-...friends. Take this junk back were it came. I cant use it"

-Zeik said while walking back to his seat, stumbling a little-

"Nagase!!!!!!!!"

"Take me some place....I soooo bored!!"
Back to top Go down
Hollow

Hollow

Village of Residence : Kingdom of Chaos
Cool Points (LOL) : 5
Hobbies / Interests : The cursed flame....
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss/Myou myaku

Character sheet
Character Race: Demon
Character Info (Highlight):

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 11:12 pm

-The servant made a frowny face-

I know what you were gonna say!

-The servant then snatched the box from Zeik and stuck its tongue out and in knowing that he couldn't see made a sound that made it very clear that she was sticking her tongue out-

Meany!

-She said as she disappeared the same way she came and headed back to Hollow-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 11:53 pm

-Nagase came wondering back into the office with random spots on her dress. It was jelly,apparently she was a messy eater-

"Where do you wanna go handicap dad?"

-Nagase said while smiling-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 11:56 pm

-Zeik just ignored the comment from his daughter and pointed towards the training ground-

"I need to help a friend."

-Zeik just stood up and walked held his hand out-

"So..lets go"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1April 25th 2010, 11:57 pm

-Nagase grabbed her fathers hand and skipped into a darkslit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offering My Assistance   Offering My Assistance Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Offering My Assistance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tymonland :: Provinces of Hell :: The Kingdom of Chaos :: Central :: Zeik's Office-
Jump to: